Practice Reading Akashic Records…

Ask a question, let me practice providing an answer. Whaddya say?

17 Likes

I have 2 questions

1. Will my sister have her own baby and when
    2)When I will be free from my evil mother in law

Will I have success in the business I’m trying to get into?

1 Like

Was my ritual with Azazel successful?

2 Likes

The pact with the king Asmodeus was accepted?

1 Like

Which profession is best suited for me and will provide the most money for me in this life?

1 Like

Which spirit is willing to work with me currently?

Is Duchess Gremori willing to work with me ,what spirits will be willing to work with me

1 Like

Will I achieve victory over the nine ring leaders of my enemies?

What information spirits have for me?

I’m in a transitional period in life with many options to choose from, is there any guidance with choosing the most beneficial path in both career and spiritual life?

I have 2 question but if you want just answer 1 its okay. Thanks you :

Did my lucid dream oil will work as my expected? And did sewu titah pyramid is recommended for me and can help to strenghten/empower my lucid dream oil etc?

I will get to these when I can. I actually have a normal job, so expect answers later in the day. Central time US.

3 Likes
  1. If we mean in the natural way, I see no. However there is always the option of adoption.

2. As regards your mother-in-law- not for some time. This situation is given for you to advance and level up spiritually so your practice can benefit from a greater robustness.

1 Like
  1. Not in this one, but the next one is more likely. There will be a buildup that will seem like a success, but do not trust it. Instead, be cautious with your resources so that you may end things gracefully.

He sees all that you do. Every demon sees what you do. They watch everything. The real question is will he give you what you want? Not at first- he will test you in order to see how you persevere and to teach you that your rituals do not own him. This is the way of the demons- they do not wish for you to imagine you can get what you want by putting in enough Pennie’s- only through a true synchronicity of spiritual alignment do they consistently deliver, and only occasionally do they deliver simply for a price. This tactic is to keep you on the hook so that you continuously keep trying to work with them until your mind comes fully into alignment with their way of thinking. You should consider whether or not this is what you want.

3 Likes

You are not to be told. You are to find the answer inside your own sense or confidence- or lack thereof. The heart will reveal to you the truth of the matter. This is his desire.

1 Like

Construction with the emphasis on project management, climbing to an executive position. Alternatively, construction with an engineering pathway.

1 Like

The archangels Uriel and Sandalphon and the Demons Ami and Uvall.

1 Like

No, Grimorii is not available to you at this time. The spirits who wish to work with you right now are your guides and totems. Seek them out.

1 Like