Power sensing topic

You must have caught a glimps of a younger me.
Always loved sweets and baking cookies with all of my grandmothers. I also had a close relationship with all of them.

But funny thing you mention grandmother. My last grandmother’s first anniversary of her death wes just two days a go.

1 Like

I can be very destructive and enjoy it very much. But I also find peace in nature and am compassionate. Which one I am at any given point depends on the situation and people involved. I’m also an emotional whirlwind.

Make sense?

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind, but since we’re projecting here…

I see a cold pale light, that despite the darker path you have chosen, you hang on to. In the spirit of illumination.

How did I do, kinda new to this.

1 Like

Anyone wanna poke my energy? (Read I’m not I’m the state to feel shit rn)

3 Likes

So that’s why you remind me of Hekate
benevolence and mercy
But shadowy and Destuctive.

1 Like

I’ve struggled to hold on to my ability to be happy after a lifetime of being abused and refuse to let go of my childlike sense of joy and wonder in this fucked up world.

That feel right? Not bad :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

@AlphaC I’ll take your word for it. :blush: Maybe I should check her out one day. Now tell that Deity he owes me dinner :expressionless:. :blue_heart: Nice being probed by you :alien:

3 Likes

Interesting way of phrasing it :joy:

3 Likes

@AlphaC
reading u was pretty tough… at first i saw a long procession of different versions of yourself all robed in black in a black and white forest, there was a snake (like in Alex’s reading of u) you were cutting into… using a cauldron… idk, the images were sporadic and fleeting

but then

saw a blonde kid (presumably you) that liked ninjas, spicy cinnamon candies, playing with knives, excitedly taking risks

tried to get a feel for where you live but what came to me was all jumbled… Arizona? Africa? Mozambique? I dont know…

saw an eye of an octopus… a girl’s face, very round, pierced nostril, a friend or sister maybe?

sorry i couldnt get a better reading of u :stuck_out_tongue: think ur defenses were a bit too high for me

I see you in the kitchen, flitting about and singing. There’s a large sliding glass door not too far away. You look outside and the sky is a mix of different pinks and purples, it wavers slowly in a hypnotic rhythm like the Aurora borealis. Fluffy cottony clouds drift across along with small silver meteorites. You walk outside and a young white doe is standing and looking at you. She wants you to follow.

1 Like

A cats brow/nose, more like a lion or tiger.
A man in a hat like a Fedora.
A jovial faced man, Taurus?
Receptive, friendly but strong and assured energy

2 Likes

Well thanks for helping me kill an hour. See you all tomorrow.

2 Likes

Interesting indeed.

Sounds like me when I’m not mad lol

1 Like

@Narsonix I’m not sure what to make of that but it sounds lovely. Very poetic imagery. Any advice?

I do tend to sing and hung lot and seeing me in the kitchen isn’t unreasonable at all lol.

The biggest thing I sense from you is an IMMENSE curiosity. The more you find, the more you question.

I respect the hell out of that.

2 Likes

Death to all who stand in thy path?

2 Likes

And a trade?

1 Like

Yup
It’s something I was born with
I got a shield that’s extremely strong especially against psychic reading/attacks.
I’ve had even the strongest psychics just have a hard time trying to penetrate me so good job picking stuff up!

Yup I’m that mischievous little sorcerer :laughing:

Yup that sums up me and my Magick gotta take risks to get somewhere ya know.

I got strong bloodlines from Africa
I’m working with Orisha’s which are African gods so you got something going there,

No sister
Up coming releationship? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Let me tell ya that was a good reading keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

I meant other than the obvious @KingOfHearts616 lol!!! :joy:

1 Like