Power sensing topic

It felt like reclaiming your joy and a willingness to take back a sense of wonder. The deer perhaps a younger version of you. Healing childhood wounds?

1 Like

I get a certain sense of mourning from you. Not sure how accurate that is.

1 Like

Very interested

Would anyone else like to trade a poke?

1 Like

Hahaha thats just good life advice. Knife in the jugular :+1:

@Fuego1 I sea… Something falling into the sea… Fucking massive… Either a creature or a ship… But its causing quite the stir… Black sea again

4 Likes

Couldn’t help but think of Leviathan.

3 Likes

In which regard? Hmm… I can’t think of what I’m mourning…

My thoughts exactly

3 Likes

Not a person, perhaps a concept.

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616
you feel defensive, retreating. your energy is red and spiky, but feels semi depleted.
your athame smells like death.
did you just put a bunch of your energy into a ritual?

for the future, it feels like you emphasize a strong spiritual defense and you are magickally robust, but this might become at the expense of your physical health… dont neglect your meat suit! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Narsonix my childhood was full of abuse that fucked me up pretty good for a while but I’ve since recovered. So that sounds about right.

2 Likes

Thats what I figured as well… Hmm… Ah, I know. My compassion and efforts.

BTW I’m open, feel free to read me.

I can relate to that.

1 Like

My brain is pretty fried from what reading I’ve done so I think I’ll call it quits for one day. Anyone that just has a burning curiosity feel free to read me but I’ma rest the ole noodle for a bit.

2 Likes

My aura is just naturally defensive.

No, just observing.

I have long days. Not much sleep.

Hahahahahaha good :smiling_imp:

Again, my aura taught itself through my torture. I dont even put up defenses. Although I’m glad I’m strong.

Ehhh fiiine

4 Likes

@Narsonix

sure, sounds good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also didnt eat much today, may be part of it

1 Like

A man holding a sword walking forward with purpose… The sky is stormy and dark… Expecting war? Or is this defense…

Oh, it’s war.

1 Like