Power sensing topic

Never worked with Hecate. I avoid Greeks.

1 Like

Had to hang around for a while, and lurk to get a vibe.

AlphaC: strong predator mentality, primal but organized according to your own design. Highly aware of your surroundings. More instinctive, than intuitive. Feels as though your current aggression is the result of a decision rather than an emotional response.

I did receive the message of buffalo today.

1 Like

Huh funny
You kinda give me the vibe of someone who works in that Pantheon
Odd. :thinking:

1 Like

@AlphaC I don’t know about angel or demon but maybe a god?

1 Like

@Ozraga

on a whim i decided to try to read u

looks like u have short spiky black hair, smells of coconut or some kind of smooth, savory smelling wax with the slightest hint of sweetness to it… couldnt figure out if it really was a hair product that smelled or if you liked to bake… eclairs or something…

family seems really important to you. Saw you at a family gathering, saw turkey and a white tablecloth.

Were you close to your grandmother? i see you highfiving her.

Yea since deities tend to feel like a mix of both I’d imagine that to be the case.

1 Like

@Narsonix all I got from you was horns… nothing else I just saw Horns…are you working with Satan? I have no clue :expressionless:

He might have found my Ben wa necklace being crafted a bit amusing.

1 Like

That’s nice. :grinning:

Speeking of I gave my Christian raised sisters a kitchen book on potions and brews. Yes they have made some.

I’m such a bad influence. LMAO :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Then I might know who it is but I’m not totally sure so it you would like to poke around and find out feel free. If it’s who I think it is he owes me dinner

Don’t tell him I said that :expressionless:…ok tell him.

@JezebelleMoon wanna give me a reading back? :smiley:

@AlphaC im gonna read you, if u dont mind… u can always reciprocate, if u want :wink:

2 Likes

Your energy just seems
So balanced between dark and light
It’s hard to explain.
You working with Lucifer or other Angel Daemons?

1 Like

@Ozraga I gave mine a necromomicon and a book on demology. High five on the bad influence :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:️:metal:

1 Like

Sounds good :+1:

1 Like

@AlphaC nope and nope.

Now I’m confused
rip
Let me look deeper

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out if Satan is a title or a spirit. Not sure which one/ones count under that. But I did feel my head tingling.

1 Like

I see a prairie

Nice green grass feel nice wind is breezy

The sky is Dark and feels shadowy
See a tree with a blue gem inside of it
and water flowing out

Sorry but I just keep getting that Peaceful yet destructive kinda feel like a mix of both.

Doesn’t help that the environment I see is calm but the sky is destructive
A lot flora and things like that around.

1 Like

@anon27714670
I see a dark night with a slight breeze…it’s tranquil…and the moon is full…

I feel like you’re fairly content lately because you have learned to see the beauty in and value the things of everyday.

Are you in love?

That’s all I got. :expressionless: And it sounds cheesey as fuck.

1 Like