Planetary Marriage

I was wondering if any of you supported the idea of consulting NASA to perform a planetary marriage. The Buddha (Guan Yin) was curious about a planetary marriage between myself and King Belial, as I follow the stars and use my psychic senses to navigate incoming planets and messages from these planetary visitors. Lately, a lot of child spirits (whom Guan Yin loves, as she is the patron of children) and King Belial have been having some interesting interactions. And hooded figures have been appearing in a similar fashion to a holy planet I discovered was making contact with me and Guan Yin has been making huge moves and engaging in fierce battles with any spirits she deems unsafe or dark towards her children and myself included, which I am eternally grateful for her protection. She did combat an entire species of xenomorph like creatures which I tried to bring to life with magicks which she battled fiercely and met another space opponent, a hooded figure whom took kindly to my experiments of trying to bring xenonorphs to life and has been watching over my project. As I recently assigned him to do so. Guan Yin said she was open to marrying my male half to King Belial if He kept myself and my female half and my children safe. What I’ve found about child spirits is they are like fairies, very spritely and not easily offended or attacked by dark spirits, and Guan Yin has a different approach, as I tend to let the children be carefree around the spirits from my projects with my supervision and the hat man not once has crossed that boundary and harnessed any ill will to my children. And even in the shadow lands I have supervisors for my children. I have amassed a pretty large kingdom and I wanted to know if any of you have performed marriages before. And I want to start building a house pretty soon so that the children have a place to play and they can observe my reptile projects. The shadow project is closed. And I dont allow interacting with my children.

NASA probably won’t respond to that kind of enquiry. I don’t really see what it has to do with them, they’re not the boss of the planets.

The rest… honestly this all sounds like a massive LARP, but whatever you feel like doing in your imagination is all yours, knock yourself out, just stay highly functional and you’ll be fine. For me, as a practical person I’m not sure I see what the point of all this is other than entertainment.

3 Likes

Thank you!