My experience with binding a lover and why I warn against it

There’s this ex fling that I never even really had an official relationship with. I’ve been posting about it here previously. We had a naturally great connection, looking at it now - it was karmic. Instant attraction, chemistry you name it. But I’m pretty sure it wasn’t meant to be.

Well anyway, he was consistently seeing me but I didn’t quite like his behaviour and didn’t want to actually let go. I got into my ego and wanted him to suffer and not be able to let go of me either. He did find me very attractive and for weeks tried to spark my interest so it’s not like he didn’t want to be around but he was also quite toxic.

Probably I could’ve just done an obsession spell and dumped him… but no. I got a spell caster to bind his chakras to me and do binding on us both. And well, it did… bind us together. Literally.

We both got so obsessed with each other and we developed such a deep connection. He wanted to spend every second of his free time with me. He’d ask to sleep at my house even when I was on my period just so he’d sleep “more calmly” next to me and etc. all while claiming to not want anything serious or and trying to keep up appearances and pretend he didn’t care.

In the meantime, he was asking everyone and their mother (and literally including his parents that he rarely even talks to) about me literally all the time and was deeply obsessed with me. He was checking my social media 24/7 and etc. but he didn’t know I knew this. He wanted to take pictures of me all the time and spent hours looking at them, I was his muse and etc…. and yes a lot of this is “lust” too but he was straight up infatuated with my whole personality as well. He genuinely admired me and idolised me as a person.

The connection was almost… familial?? Like stronger than just erotic love. For a very short amount of time it was almost picture perfect. Too perfect. Feeling each other’s emotions, distance, dreaming about one another (literally he was dreaming about me every day and telling me about it). I mean really, we had pretty much like ages worth of a relationship in the timeframe of a 6 month “fling”. But this was all while we were BOTH simultaneously hurting each other and being super toxic. Constant drama, scandals, wild jealousy on both sides all while being completely unable to communicate with one another properly.

I stopped playing along with the BS and decided to focus on someone else, he found out and it crushed him. He kind of admitted it… then took it back… then threw condoms at me… then admitted it again at the end. And at the same time as revenge tried to hurt me even more and seeked out a girl that was ok surface level literally almost a carbon copy (albeit less attractive) of me as a replacement of me. And mind you this is not his usual “type”.

When I am looking at it now, the guy I wanted to make it work with was also very superficially similar to him although my regular type is different. This binding got us both so obsessive and weird about each other we literally tried to find people just like us to try to get over it. It’s been 6 months, pretty much as long as we dated one another. And when I tell you - TO THIS DAY I can deeply feel his energies.

I removed him from social media but all of his friend circle is stalking me, and although he is literally still dating the girl he is desperately trying to seek out my validation and attention anytime he runs into me. It’s so bad, even she knows about me and was stalking me online for a while as well. I actually feel bad for her because while she’s doing so much for him, he’s still talking about me, trying to engage with me. And we haven’t even had any “real contact” for months.

The truth is, he seems miserable. And anytime he’s seemingly going through something I can feel it. I do not even want him anymore but we are literally energetically binded and everyone around us can notice it to this day. I don’t think a day has gone by since where I haven’t thought of him and felt him and again, I don’t even like him at this point. It seems like his relationship with that girl is going quite unwell and unfulfilling, apparently she’s very jealous because of his antics but he can’t let go. And he doesn’t seem to have any interest in her outside of her resemblance to me. My love life has also been very unlucky and no matter what happens it seems to all circle back to him somehow.

This isn’t just based on “love”. This is a REAL energetic binding. And it makes both people miserable eventually. I will try the caster to clear it for me soon. But so many months later i am STILL seeing the negative consequences of this. And sadly - innocent people like his gf and sadly some other people I dated have gotten into that mess of a crossfire. It’s something you just can’t shake and it’s there no matter how bad or irrational it is.

8 Likes

Who did you get to do that?
I want that kind of connection with my ex

3 Likes

Tell us about your method, I think many people will be interested to know

4 Likes

I think you guys are entirely missing the point of the thread. It would feel unethical for me to share… i am not moralising, it is not even because of what it does to the target but what it does to you. I’ve been miserable energetically binded to this person. And even then, I had someone else cast it for me but I am unsure of the exact method. I know she also used an animal heart and needles for it.

7 Likes

Some people have to experience the misery first in order to.find out what they don’t want, I guess.

10 Likes

Girls whats the caster for research purposesM

5 Likes

Speaking from experience, all fools and lovers are “energetically binded (bound)” to each other anyway just by dint of being “in love”… know what i mean? This isn’t a magickal -mystical problem here. .Its mundane and Shakespeare enjoyed writing about it.
Here’s the issue; your chakras are blocked. Sort that out and then you won’t be romantically attracted to or won’t romantically attract those whose chakras are also blocked, Two lovers with blocked chakras, oh boy, that’s a bad match.
There’s “being in love” (which is fake unfortunately) and then there’s real love. The latter does not involve dumb obsession, romantic pain, frustration, heartache, emo misery or stalking, It takes work…hard work.

Another point, Romeo always gets bored with Juliet anyway, their mutual energy-vampirism always fades, usually when they move in together and he wants some down time alone with the boys when the baseball is on TV, lol. .

4 Likes

I think some valid points are being made by everyone but I really wish the method would have been shared so that people can determine what’s best for them.

Personally, I think that extreme caution has to be taken in situations involving love bindings and tyings. It’s crazy to me how so many people are hung up on exes that are bad for them when they can do so much better. I was reminded of this last week when through a series of crazy events I had to contact an ex friend (not lover) and I was really hurt by the ending of the friendship but last week it was affirmed that this person was a garbage person. Sure it still hurts but what would have happened if I would have been doing magick to restore a friendship with someone that was bad for me.

Where I am from it’s a common phrase “don’t bind men” it’s a warning against this type of magick yet its the most profitable form of magick. People I think really need to wake up. Some of these bindings are so intense people are experiencing the emotions and emotional issues of the other person. No way I would rather get a new better man always.

6 Likes

As I said, I did not cast this myself so I can’t speak of the exact method. But I believe this goes for any binding and my point of the post was to mostly warn about it. Being stuck to someone in a horrible toxic cycle like this really drained me and still is. Just yesterday as I wrote this post he started stalking my social media again out of nowhere and I removed him off all my socials. And “coincidentally”, I was exactly thinking of him then and writing this post.

1 Like

I could suggest go that same spell caster and asks him to unbind you. If he/she could do the binding then he can unbind it as well.

5 Likes

Your attachment to him is why he is still obsessed with you.

1 Like

How so? A lot of people on this forum are attached and borderline obsessed with their targets yet the targets barely even tolerate them. I’m not arguing just curious to understand your perspective

2 Likes

So, will you try unbinding?

Why suffer any longer if the lesson has been learned, right?

This topic is pretty good (unintentional) comedy…
Sorry Cyberpunk, I know it is not meant as such ^^

1 Like

Hahaha no you’re right it actually is…

1 Like

Update: 7mo after i broke up with him i ran into him, he’s trying to reconnect to “give me some stuff” and complained i blocked him LOL. He can’t get rid of me energetically in spite all of his other love interests… sounds great in theory but i am being affected as well to this day.

I just read your post… I just envy you… could you tell us the name of this ritual? It’s not about ethics, each of us is an adult and can decide for ourselves whether he will do the same as you or not. Thanks in advance.

As I said, this is just a love binding. And I didn’t cast it myself.

yes, I understand that I didn’t do it myself, but I need something like this… could you give me the address of this person, where I can find him?

Hahahaha, I think you kinda brushed passed the whole warning thing, eh?

No judging, but… hmmmm…ok… maybe a little judging…
…But I don’t get why people are actually looking for means to get someone deeply linked and obsessed with them. Obsession is inherently harmful to both parties, it’s creepy in the best of circumstances and downright dangerous in the worst of them. Other than that, an obsessed person is NEVER their genuine self. So a relationship is never going to be fruitful and uplifting.
It’s usually not easy to get rid off as well, it might take months or even years of someone stuck to you like a fly strip when you’ve had enough of them and are ready to move on. It’s never the romcom ideal you are looking for.