My experience with binding a lover and why I warn against it

Well can you maybe PM me informations about this person or where we can find her to hire her too?

I mean I understand your point about feeling unethical, but honestly thats up to other people if they want to use that or not, you had your chance and you decided to share that, it would be quite selfish to now “hide” that from people? Because what you had is what a lot of people seek.

And I feel like the reason why it ended up bad is because you two were toxic, as you said yourself, so obviously it ended badly lol. But not everyone is having toxic partners, majority of us don’t.

For example I want back the guy who was the nicest person ever to me and we had the best connection, but saddly I stopped trying because I got overwhelmed with everything going on in my life to focus on relationships. But considering the fact that I got on my feet again and he was the nicest person I ever knew, I want him again. And I feel like majority of people have the same reasons, losing someone they truly loved, not “toxic flings”

Well u r kinda wrong haha, it wasn’t “obsession” spell, it was simple love binding, and love binding necessarily doesn’t have to be bad/cause obsession. Her story ended badly because even she admitted that they were toxic and only had fling, but that doesn’t mean that the person asking for that castor has toxic fling they want lol

Ok, I understand… can you give me the recipe? How was this love tie made?

I don’t understand when people do love spells they don’t like health, wealth and overall 100% positive things in the binding together?

When i have done my own it was for the betterment of each of us as people alone and/or together.

You can break soul ties. You need to do it for the right reasons of freeing yourself and them completely. Wishing them well afterwards.

I would suggest first forgiveness of yourself and then them. Imagine cutting the cords and reclaiming your own energy back and releasing his back to him. Try to stay in a non-judgmental position when doing this. Feel a white light in your aura.

Get a small clean glass bottle of salt and have it by your bed. You can use it to clean your aura with running around your body too.

1 Like

^^
And you might misunderstand me, I wasn’t talking to or about the OP. I was talking about the latest (and numerous previous) requests for the spell and the operator despite the OP warning against it. Obsession is usually a by-product or rather a consequence of love magick, but funny enough it seems to be or have become the goal for most people interested in love magick on this forum.
The intent of binding and obsession in love magick usually creates either a shell of a person that only mirrors what they think you want them to be, or it flat out creates your own personal stalker. In the very saddest of circumstances your target doesn’t feel like themselves around you and starts to resent it and you, the operator, becomes obsessed

Two tips from my end:

• Imagine, intent and visualize a healthy and beneficial connection and outcome for BOTH people. I can say that it at least has given me better results when experimenting with love magick.

• Whether you are looking for a long-term relationship or a temporary encounter. You’re usually better off in the long run using it only to tip the balance and rely on your ability to charm and seduce to do the rest.

everyone has the right to decide how they want to live… can you finally give me this recipe for obsession??

I’m not going to stop you, just a little curious and amused how people brush past the warnings and how obsession seems like a (in my opinion ridiculous and dangerous) romantic ideal

I can’t tell you anything concerning the spell or the operator, I don’t have that information.

I’d say practice makes perfect. Love magick is not that hard to figure out once you start experimenting with it.

then tell us how it can be done?? such an obsession?? how can it be created??

Ive been there & done this myself, actually the two of is did it to each other. Yeah its fun and amusing at first.

Feels good all thee above untill you get to the point of fuck this shit and i want it over with.

Last week i was finally able to break the chord as she was happy her self it was broken she also tried spiritually & emotionally to keep it.

To keep the power cuz its a powerful force to be able to have on someone and for years we both abused it in times when we wanted to.

But we also enjoyed that we knew we always were able to know each other in more ways then one even miles on miles away.

At first its kool asf but then after a few years it can get really draining.

Not something i would recommend to do.

1 Like

I understand but can you give me a recipe for this obsession??

A post was split to a new topic: Side convo