Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I want to Publicly Thanks King Paimon for his Quick Help in controlling the Mind of peoples that were an obstacle in the achievement of a Goal!

HAIL KING PAIMON!

15 Likes

thanks to leviathan and my own will i got through my ged classes in 4 weeks and i get to take all 4 tests next week…now to have king paimon to help me convince this lady to pay for the tests hehehe

6 Likes

Hail to Odin! This God has been like a father to me. He just exposed two of my best friends as rats and snakes and he was right. This was painful at first but these wretched and traitorous people have been holding me back. Odin is called the God of outcasts and lone wolves and he has comforted me through this mess. I don’t regret anything I said to these two and I’m glad that they were exposed. I’m still dealing with the fallout of the situation but Odin has made sure that I’m not doing it alone and that this whole deal will be a lesson and a staircase to my next level of ascent.

14 Likes

There’s a member success thread where you can post this kind of topic…Congrats though, I hope it all works out for you Steven.

3 Likes

I’ve merged this in, because it’s quite short & sweet and no details on the working, great work Steven!

3 Likes

Here Another Great Thanks to King Paimon that Deliver instant Result for one of my Friend that had problem with his Cellphone company and new Cellphone, They didn’t wanted to let him keep is actual contracts, i called King Paimon so he influence the employee that was on her case and in the Instant she receive a Call from the company that told her that she could keep her actual contracts!

HAIL PAIMON!

12 Likes

I gave Lucifer my word as an offering that i would thank him here and on my blog if he either would send someone,he would be my teacher,or he would lead me to somewhere where i could get more in depth help with opening my senses.So coincedently i started watching RavensAscent youtbube channel and thought nah this has to be a coincedence that i watched a video having to do with that and forgot all about it.Then last week i got the urge to look for his sigil online and after doing what i do with sigils i explained my situation about opening my senses again that’s when a quick image of a black haired man appeared in my mind,and felt him at my left side.Then the whole thing repeated itself again of me being drawn to her sites and then again to that same video.It ended up i binged on her youtube channel.So i was thinking to myself why do i keep being drawn to her?That’s when a thought popped into my head "Because she knows what she’s talking about."I can’t be to sure if that was Lucifer or my own thoughts since i’m still working on communication but for a few days i kept getting thoughts i need to hold up my end of my word.It culminated about 30 minutes ago with them thoughts being more forceful and wouldn’t leave me alone.So ya i’m here to hold up my end of my word.Thanks Lucifer and i apologize at the same time for it taking this long for it finally sinking in that that was you trying to get me to hold true to my word.Again thanks Lucifer

5 Likes

I wish to thank Lord Belial. I asked to become stronger mentally. Something terrible that I have been in denial about, that’s been happening to me for over a decade, came up and I had no choice but to confront it and the person who has been hurting me. Thank you Lord Belial, for shattering my denial and giving me the strength to move on from this terrible thing that has festered and weakened me for so long.

3 Likes

Father Lucifer and King Paimon came thru for me again and I now have the perfect opportunity to develop, perform and record as a singer/songwriter.

14 Likes

So…XaTuring helped solve a computer problem of mine, its now working again and that’s great…so yeah…thanks :D.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for filling an enemy’s life with chaos and misery, ultimately landing him in prison.

17 Likes

I wanted to proclaim my thanks to Satan and Lilith. In my earliest days of my awakening in my ignorance I prayed to them as Father and Mother. Soon after, I began to realize the futility of such religious practices and I am grateful to have learned to look Within, even though I am still partially convinced that I was correct to externalize these loving beings. Most recently I have felt like some artistic capabilities are being unlocked.

I love the perks of this gig and I’m so grateful to be conscious.

4 Likes

It sounds like we are in a similar position. I have been researching a lot of Herbs lately. If you have a health food store near by, go to the bulk food section and buy what you can in certain herbs. There are numerous herbs that help so many different problems and most are filled with all kinds of vitamins. It can make a raman dish a lot more tasty and healthy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to Asmoday. A few weeks ago I found out he was both a demon who aids in gambling and sex. I decided to really make a connection with his sigil and made my first entry into my magical diary. The next morning I found a fantasy 5 ticket I forgot I had and it had three numbers and was worth about 15 bucks (I need to specify I want a little more out of my gambling but still a success!) This past weekend I got a blowjob from a woman who randomly suggested we spend Saturday night together…first time in months. Anyway. Thanks to both Asmoday for the success and the people of this forum for the priceless treasure trove of information I can always rely on. I have been focusing more on right hand path stuff lately (namely understanding A course in miracles and its non dualistic principles) but sometimes you need some help with Earthly things like getting laid or getting some money (I was also recently hired for a great position. Don’t know if Asmoday had anything to do with that but…) Keep ascending and sharing!

11 Likes

Ok so I gotta say…Lilith…most efficient spirit I’ve ever worked with. I’m posting this in real time, 10 minuets ago I called up Lilith and asked her to do something for me, regarding a relationship (won’t go into details there) and 5 minuets ago I got the exact result I had been hoping for for a few days. It took the Queen of Night no less than 5 minuets to effect the physical world -and another person at that. Lilith is a formidable force and one that I am proud to say I have worked with.

Public appreachiation to the mother of Harlots!

(Ps; once you get past her tests and seduction trials she will help you with anything, but as a general warning, she is a qliphothic entity and should not be taken lightly.)

17 Likes

Another day, another mind swayed. All hail King Paimon. ; )

10 Likes

Today at my spiritual church, there were ‘seeing auras’ session.
Although their scientific method explained and
practice, I could not see any colors at all!

Worse, while I was training, the shadow-like lights I was suspecting to be auras
until today, suddenly started to feel like they’re just
sort of optical illusion.

You know when you look at one thing long enough
your eye start to see the shadow of reverse color.

Then as we practice, I asked ‘please, King Paimon, I want to see
aura color! Please show me the color!’

Because I was thinking about evoking King Paimon and
had been reading around him lately.

Then all of sudden, right after I said that in my mind,
I started to recognize some glowing lights.

At first it was 5 cms around the person’s body.
Then it was like a thin outline of the person’s body.

It came for a while and went off, but could actually see,
and when I tell that to the person the person says
’that’s the color I was feeling’

I don’t think I’ve fully developed that ability all of sudden
because they don’t stay and I had to ask again to see for
another time, but I am amazed by how fast it works
and it feels like I can talk and ask.

There seem to be a lot of spirits around the area, because
people come there see spirits and they talk about different kind of
spirits, so I am yet to have concrete confidence it was him.

But since because it happened right after I asked with his name,
I feel like I can thank him here.

So thank you Kind Paimon. I am looking forward to
the time I can prepare myself to evoke you with smoke and offering etc.

3 Likes

Thank you to Kek and His avatar Pepe for the resounding victory of Donald J. Trump, thank you to everyone who posts or reads this forum who worked meme magick, black magick, and all the other kinds to bring us to this stage, where the victories in other realms are now becoming manifest in this one, and thank you to our ancestors who looked kindly upon us as we worked:

“We’ve only just begun…”

14 Likes

Thanks to my Spirit Allies, The Zabra’xak who were devoted to the Victory of Trump and that given me the Blessing of Helping them reaching that Goal.

6 Likes

Trump was not “supposed” to win. I dont know how it happened, but thank the deities, the angels and the demons, and all the spirits behind the scenes who helped cause a SIX STATE UPSET in Trumps favor.

A new post-neo-liberal age dawns.

8 Likes