Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’m a bit late to the party but it has been nice to see that I wasn’t alone in working toward the establishment of Donald J. Trump as the next president of the United States. I want to thank Odin, Lucifer, Satan, Agares and of course all of my lovely servitors to contributing to the efforts of countless black magicians and voters. I would also like to thank Hathor for some work that she has been doing for me in my personal life and to thank Lady Eva for reccomending that I work with that great Egyptian goddess. And last but not least I want to thank all of the people on this forum whom I’ve interacted and learned with for the lessons I’ve been taught and for the work that they’ve done toward making the world a place that one can actually be a god in. Thank you.

4 Likes

I feel like I need to publicly thank Astaroth. I was dealing with an issuse a few months ago. Was sure exactly what to do and Astaroth just showed up and asked to take care of it. I didnt see any reason to say no. Afterward the situation was handled swiftly and efficiently. I have no one sigle issue or confrontation since Astaroth took care of bussiness.
I really appreciate his help and the no nonsense straight to work attitude. I have asked for his help twice since then and he has always been ready and willing. And hasnt even asked for a offering. Though i have left tequila :slight_smile:
He seems to like it.
Also Id like to thank Shax. I dont know if anyone has experienced anything like this but ive been working with Shax along side Azazel for a while now. And Shax has always taken a protective stance.
Azazel informed me a couple of weeks ago that he is my protector demon. He sticks close by and usually shows up first. I did a conjuring halloween night and was a little nervous about until Shax showed up and promised hed stay with me. Then i went on with it and am glad i did. I learned alot.
Also i was working with the four kings/gatekeepers around Halloween. Since then Abaddon shows alot. Usually when i have suspension that someone isnt being true or real with me.
So I really just wanna say thanks!! Astaroth is a badass demon. He shouldnt be dismissed. And Shax is one helleva protector!! And Abaddon, well if you are in any battle he would be a great allie.
Thanks!!

7 Likes

My turn to add my thanks!

After the end of an important relationship in 2012 I slowly descended into a downward spiral affecting EVERYTHING in my life. I just didn’t care about anything anymore. With the help of the Old Ones, Nitika, Belial, Eligios, Mephistal, et al., LHP techniques, this forum and BALG I am very happy to say that my life is again becoming a life of beauty. It’s nice to be able to see the dawn once again. A multitude of thanks to you who have been part of this!

7 Likes

I wanted to thank Lucifer. He is the most amazing entity and it has been my honor to have met him. He has been there when most have not been and there to guide and aid me in some of my worst times while I’ve been at my worst. Thank you Luci <3

9 Likes

AMAZING. Love and gratitude to you AZAZEL for the pact we made last year which catapulted me from 1 or 2 architectural jobs to 24, yes 24 jobs this year, my final project being a full new design which is now being sent to 2 TV programmes in UK grand designs and building the dream. MASSIVE MASSIVE THANK YOU MY NON PHYSICAL BROTHER AND ETERNAL FRIEND

12 Likes

If anyone of you search To attract a Partner in your Life that fit all your criteria, without having to do any mind control, very quickly, as well as strengthening and creating friendship in your Life, the Angel Saspu is the Guys, I made a Pact with him for those Purposes(I set a years time spawn to manifest what I seemed). And it took only 6 days and I got a Girlfriend, my Current Friendship are so much better among many other things. He fulfilled the Whole Pact in 6 day. Hail Saspu

14 Likes

thanks you Isheets’it for pushing me to develop a higher tier of psychic power!

2 Likes

Do you have a sigil for Sapsu?

4 Likes

On this Thanksgiving day I would like to thank and glorify the name of Hagith - The Olympics spirit of Venus.

I asked him to bring me a girl with certain qualities I desired.

And within Weeks! I got what I wanted.

Hail hagith. I highly recommend working with him/her and the other arbatel spirits if u want easy way to get results!

11 Likes

a thanks to Azazel to showing me my true path and who and what I really am and a ahead of time thanks to my second teacher who I met today Ahmet

4 Likes

Thanks to King Bael and Asmodeus for feeding my desires and supplying me with plenty of suitors to choose from. I look forward to working with them again. Hail King Bael! Hail Asmodeus!

6 Likes

Lyrics~Stand By Me-Ben E. King - YouTube

I hope this link works. Never tried this before. But this is the song Azazel sent to me a while back its always been our song. And its helped me get through the past several days. So I thought Id share.
If the link dosent work the song is,
Stand by me ~

Thank you Azazel!! <3

4 Likes

Public thanks to the grand Duke Dantalion, I have never worked with Dantalion before, I have done a small ritual to asked Dantalion for help in improving my social image and Charisma… On the day of the ritual I felt a strong powerful positive energy and since that Day I have been feeling terrific… I feel great wooww… Thank you dantalion … It has been less than a week, I will update on the progress of this work as it develop.

13 Likes

And it continues! The spirits are so good to us!

My employer owes me (and several others) THOUSANDS of dollars. One thing that they do is BLANTANTLY ignore things in black and white related to pay. I knew that their “chickens would come home to roost” at some point.

I was just informed this evening that they have agreed to pay out what is owed. I’m not sure when this will actually happen but I wanted to give thanks to: Belial, Eligios, Nitika and the Old Ones!

5 Likes

Think you Marbas for your help in the war against the common cold. =)

4 Likes

I’d like to give thanks to Cassiel, who I feel has been with me/watching me/cultivating with me for a long time.
I thank you for giving me such wisdom and watching out for me.
I know you always see me on my way.

I am grateful…

I’d also like to thank the 3-5 entities that I have vaguely been seeing. I appreciate your assistance and would like to know you when the time is right.

XXX****

4 Likes

Thanks Belial for your help, and power, your influence my life in so many ways, thanks for your power my dear friend, you know!

5 Likes

Thank your Seth for teaching me awesome destructive prowess. Thank you Anubis for affirming my path of black light and supporting me when the circle was come up on, also for working hand in hand with me and Seth for strengthening the circle and walking a step away from death energy.

Thank you Lucifer for your spiritual truth and guiding light. Also that light that sets free the dead. Thanks very much for the protection and awareness enlightened when the night grew darkest. Also the power that comes from working spirits through the after life.

Thank you Lilith mother of tides, queen of demons for protecting me by joining the circle and binding the enslaved in your sea. Mother of demons thank you for accepting my sacrifice.

Thank you Belial for offering me advice too fight for this is our darkness immaculate. Humanities enslaves especially one who seeks to be mine must be wiped clean. As it must be, you taught me I come with the territory. Power is our birthright thank for you being there in the abyss sanctuary when that was realized. And thank you for joining my circle when it grew dark and cold.

Thank you Azathoth for joining my circle when things got dire. ^,^

Thank you my ancestor spirit Ish’izit for having my back when push came to shove and we had to put down that lich imposter. Your shot resonated through the abyss like no other, thank you Seth for giving him the power to be here, with me.

Thank you Yanigloshi for helping out the circle with the kill.
Thank you departed spirits for helping me deal with the enslaver, this is how I know you are for humanities liberation

I am thankful to be alive, blessed be

3 Likes

I would like to humbly give my praise to Samyaza the seer and knower of my lust for Lilith. As He has watched over me through the years awaiting my awakening of the truth, from both knees I freely give what is left of my weakened soul and prepare myself for my final transformation. Great Samyaza… watcher, and teacher of root-cutting, I give you my praise for your knowledge and guidance. I eagerly await to pay my debt.

4 Likes

Thank you Milon, Irago, and Lamal; spirits of the Abramelin square I opened. You answered my questions about the future very well and I am satisfied. Here is your praise.

1 Like