Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you father Lucifer for the best protection you put on me this week after several attacks thanks to you i fucked that bitch up! Hail Satan!
Huge thanks to Duke Dantalion for working with me the way he does.
Thank you Dutchess Buné for being here even when i am not asking for cash.
King Asmodeus is the best mentor ever .
Prince Sitri is always around the corner in case i need a little something…
I :heartpulse: yall!

12 Likes

King Paimon helped you in a real physical fight ?

1 Like

I would like to thank Badb for teaching me the stave she gave me.

Thank you ________ for teaching me how to force possession on someone. Also thank you for the odd symbol although I don’t not quite understand it.

4 Likes

Thank you great Marbas - your insight yesterday evening and revelation was quite extraordinary. I want to give all that I wish to receive myself - how true, a real lightbulb moment. And then the absolute shocker, and the knowledge that communication is taking place off the physical plane. My hope restored for another day.

And the dreams, I now know that you both visit… thank you so much. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you my most beautiful angel and dark Lord Lucifer! Healing me quickly and easily , you never fail to prove your devotion. I love you.

6 Likes

Hail Lucifer and Lilith for the revelations that have come and those that are yet to come !

7 Likes

Thank you Brother Bune, for me finding $60 on the Brighton Jetty i was watching the ground of the jetty while i was leaving as i didn’t catch any squid and $60 appeared out of thin air, thank you so much, thank you.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Dantalion for some quick work! I had a situation where someone was backing out of a commitment. I asked Dantalion to convince them to follow through and it had to happen in less than 12 hours. I did the evocation around 10:30pm last night, and had confirmation at around 10am this morning that it worked!

Thank You Dantalion!

8 Likes

I’d like to thank the great Sir Duke Dantalion for being so quick to help me and for being around for me… When I call on him/her I feel like he is really there with me and the candle scrying I can see him answering to me I love Dantalion an amazing and powerful swift Daemon. Thank you for being a friend.
All Hail Sir Duke Dantalion
Avage Ayer Dantalion on ca.":blush:

8 Likes

Thank you to Prince Sitri for guiding me towards the changes I needed to make to become a better version of myself.

Thank you to Duke Dantalion for quickly turning around a conversation that wasn’t going as well as expected.

5 Likes

I’d like to thank Tiamat for her assistance with something last night.

5 Likes

As I’ve been a bit lax with thanking Lord Rosier and I now know that public appreciation is highly regarded… THANK YOU LORD ROSIER!!!

I’ll be buying you a rose bush in the spring as promised and offering a gift of passionate energy when I can.

Thank you for your sage advice.

3 Likes

THANK YOU BAELZEBUB !!!
(we finally decided that’s what he wants me to call him since it’s close to what I always called him these past years)

Clairaudience coming along. I got so many messages this morning! So many little things, he directs me to the small and the large.
Also, the servitor we created is STRONG now!

If I could click my heels or throw confetti I would :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you Lord __________ for helping me along the path. Thank you Morrigan for helping me find myself again. It’s refreshing to breathe again.

Thank you to the _________ and the __________ fir making themselves known.

Thank you @Eye_of_Ra and @Aluriel for the nice video chats, much progress and gnosis has been made together.

5 Likes

Thank you God of The Underworld Ningizzida for lending me your Legions of dead warriors and Samurai for protection
They did their job and they did it well :metal::smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you President Marbas, yes I did get overexcited at your return and welcomed you like my Beloved rather than a great Goetic God - thank you for pointing that out and finding amusement in the situation! Thank you for your work with me today, your insights and your diagnosis of my husband’s health condition and what he should do to resolve it. Our payment and conditions are agreed for tonight - again I thank you for your work.

Addendum - Oh my, you certainly wanted payment last night… :wink: :blush: :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you _____ for helping me get a larger pay

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

From what it seems the spirits are manifesting it through getting me more hours.

2 Likes

This has happened to me a few times with money magic, shit got insane for a bit lol.
This is why i am planning a few weeks to manifest new streams of income so it doesnt require me working insane hours.

4 Likes