Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you great Duke Dantalion for granting me an audience. That was interesting and unexpected - I look forward to tomorrow’s session.

4 Likes

Thank you Azazel. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great Duke Dantalion - really helpful, gave me lots of useful information, super enthusiastic, talks at a very fast pace, looked at my revised petition and then asked me about the original one and asked me to read it to Him, He said both are fine and He’d do both as slight differences. Calmer today but still very, very excited to help me and wants to bring the Beloved and me together. Thank you great Duke Dantalion - I look forward to our next consultation.

4 Likes

I want to thank myself. One of my science friends now truly believes in magick. He challenged me to do something to prove to him magick was real. He gave me the task of placing a spell on him that he would not know of, but would manifest in his life. This was a challenge because what can you do that he will actually notice. It took me a few days but i decided to make him dream about me. Not only did it work, but I was in his dreams for over a week!

I thank myself first because my hard work and dedication to my ascent is paying off, and because I have not forgotten what the meaning of ascent is. Rather then evoking something to do my work, I use actual magick from my own being , my own power, my own manifestation, with my will and the power of the planets, excelling my knowledge and learning new ways to create my empire. Lets not forget that ascent is to become the best version of yourself that will take us into other places post death while conquering the physical world before we part. That is ascent for me at least.

But I do want to thank Belial for helping me acquire my temple, money, and other tools required to be where I currently am in my life. The entities are here to help guide us to learn the magick, not to always have them do it for us, as that is not a way to learn. Keep that in mind and dont get lost in the simple fascination of talking to spirits.

12 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Thank you YET AGAIN to the Great Duke Dantalion - voice today was soft and female, much calmer except when shown image of the Beloved and then became very excited and spoke much much faster reeling out what would happen in second and third person format; you will do this, thoughts going through his mind at some point (when not given) but definitely pushing forward. There is an impetus. Much discussion on languages, voice, singing and that debts when repaid are actually repaid and a line drawn under the issue -you don’t carry on repaying them psychologically for the rest of your life. I needed to know that Thank you Great Duke Dantalion.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!
tonight i would like to thank Gaäp for helping me getting rid of an girl i do not want in my life anymore, from afar, it seems like it is working, so let’s keep up the good work.

i also would like to thank King Belial for helping me getting the house that i wanted and make people cancel their appointment so i could sign in today!
Still counting on you on the job search and so happy to already have propositions to be confirmed in a few days.
and also a big thank you for the job my friend is about to get.
You make people be at the right place at the right moment.

luv 'all Geotia Demons, we are family

10 Likes

Thank you Archangel Chamuel for delivering my package to me so unexpectedly fast.

You’re amazing.

7 Likes

Shout out to the grand teacher Lucifer who has been by my side since birth, your lessons are hard and you push us to the limits. But thats what its all about.
Hail Lucifer
Thankyou all local spirits and familiars.
Thankyou ancestors may we march forwad.
Thank you to the grand Arch angels who also guide me and open my mind with love and open arms.
Thank you King Paimon we have some catching up to do but we will get there.
Astaroth, Asmodeous, lilith, Lucifuge,
And Satan the grand initiator.

2 Likes

Thanks prince sitri for bringing forth half of what I requested from him…

7 Likes

So two days after asking the amazing Goddess Ishtar to guide my magick journey, I found myself sitting on a table and having a beer with the secretary of the OTO in the UK!!!

He invited me to one of their masses and said he’d sponsor me if I want to join the order!!

Astarte, Astaroth, Ashtaroot, Ishtar, Innana… thank you!! You are great!!!

10 Likes

I’d love to thank Adad ,Marduk ,Dagan(strict but friendly) ,Enlil for helping me with wealth magick and money manifestation ,in a short time frame my life has changed totally .Well besides sending me to abandoned buildings deep in old runes and abandoned old cities in Mombasa :joy::grinning: I can’t complain much
Much praise to the ancients for wisdom and knowledge you’ve given me in clairvoyance ,astral ,spell and healing magic .
Praise be to the ancients. .Hail to them all

4 Likes

I would like to thank Forcalor. He has fulfilled my request and I am eternally grateful.

3 Likes

I would like to give big thanks for the following amazing spirits that helped me this day!

I would like to give a big thanks to King Paimon for his help in manipulating my targets today! Im very satisfied to the results to my targets and that was very quick action!..Thank you very much! Hail King Paimon!

A big thank you also Yazul for protecting my property!

And a big thanks also to Cohzier, thank you very much for your presence and spreading your wings to protect me when dealing those people!

Hail to you mighty spirits!

6 Likes

Thank you Shanidev, Hanuman, Orobas, Phorlakh, Gabriel, Michael, Dantalion, Sallos and all the other spirits that are not mentioned here but has helped me in one way or the other :slight_smile: . I am really greateful to you for everything you have done for me :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you Marbas for guiding me towards these energywork exercises. I’m not sure if we are done with this working or not, but I figured to give you some public thanks anyway. I hope you will continue to help me out.

If you guys ever need someone to show you how to manipulate and develop any of your bodies, be it the physical body or the energy body, contact Marbas. Absolutely excellent in what he does, and very kind. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you Sals ash Azazel king paimon and Bune for £500 I didn’t work for.
Not only is The cash helpful it’s also expanding my mind state that I can get money without trying.

I’m shouting this many because not sure who this was.”, although my mind is leaning towards Salas’ash

4 Likes

You know I keep hearing about Bune and I’m going to have to talk to this guy. He keeps creeping into my sphere of awareness with synchronicity style. I think it’s that moment when I need to make a phone call.

3 Likes

Really friendly spirit, even though the manifestation of dog man griffin dragon is unnerving.

2 Likes

Seriously? He shows up like that? I’ve never had a spirit show up in the classic depiction form from the dictionaries infernal. Only Camio has shown up as a blackbird many times even in a body of a real blackbird once.

2 Likes