Lost Cat: Tarot on situation

So my significant other’s brother left our door open this morning and my cat got out…

After hours of searching and crying (I found this kitten when he was just a few months old and nursed him back to health, he’s like my baby)…I’ve finally decided to do a tarot spread on the situation. I know I could work with an entity to try to get him back…but really this situation is about the brother. I’ve already sent out requests to protect my cat, he doesn’t need to come home…just want to know he’s okay.

3 of swords~ this suggest how angry I am at his brother and we havent been able to talk to him yet but it’s probably not gonna be nice words from me. I’m so hurt and livid…plus he’s been disrespectful to a lot of us not to mention he lives with us and contributes very little to our household. We are probably all going to get into a fight and I’m not letting up, I’ve been trying to be the nice person…but we all know how that goes.

10 of wands~ I have taken too much…lately in general, just overburdened. Also feeling like the brother is taking advantage of us, and we have been letting slide. Maybe this suggests he will move out, I HOPE SO, if he does his room turns into my magick room. This wont make me feel better about my cat…but it is something I’ve been wanting.

7 of wands~ I need to stand my ground about what I feel. This will be a challenge because my SO values his family so much and wouldn’t want to hurt their relationships. (Their mother died a few years ago) However his brother has been rambunctious and disrespectful… he has been having problems with his father, us, and school (he got kicked out a few weeks ago because he came to school high as hell…now they have him in alternative school just so he can get his degree. He is in his last semester of high school…) I’ve been urging my SO to talk to him or literally put him into submission like he did when they were kids. I just know if I unleash my rage, it wont be good for anyone. Not to mention if my inside intent gets worse, bad things will just happen to the brother because I am that strong magickally…I don’t want bad things to happen to him, just need him to be respectful and not act like a idiot.

Is that so much to ask for???

/End Rant

Not much to add on the Tarot (not my speciality) but may the Angel of Lost Things bring your kitty back safe and sound, to your home or another one that will love and care for him, without delay. :heart:

Yes, chamuel…15 minutes into looking I prayed/mentally invoked the angels and if they wouldn’t mind…making sure he stays safe in his journey. He’s got a lot of fight in him, but we have coyotes out here… I did state that if he want’s to come back that chamuel would guide him home.

trying to look at the situation in a positive way…but it’s like I’ve accepted defeat I feel :\

I’m sure your cat will come back on it’s own volition. Mine will be on the prowl for a week or better before he makes his way back. I live in the rural Ozarks and we have plenty of coyotes here, too. He seems to do just fine.

Also, have you tried the fry pan ritual with the brother?

what’s that? Haha

You’re unfamiliar with the fry pan ritual?! Well, Sister, let me break it down for you :wink:

The fry pan ritual is of ancient origins, handed down through the generation by the most powerful bloodlines of witches and house wives. This empowering right has been used in divine retribution to the bane of many an unfortunate husband foolish enough to evoke their ladies’ wrath. The effectiveness of this magical working is instantaneous.

Firstly once the offending party hath snubbed thee in inexcusable fashion, promptly depart to the kitchen saying not a word. Find a fry pan of stout making, preferably cast iron. Approach the loathsome creature with a calm air of composure. Then, wielding the fry pan in both hands, raise it up to the heavens calling down divine wrath and bring it crashing down upon the fools head.

Repeat as necessary.

1 Like

I try not to resort to violence! Haha

But that doesn’t mean I’m not afraid to smite someone!

[quote=“DiscordianBliss, post:6, topic:9490”]You’re unfamiliar with the fry pan ritual?! Well, Sister, let me break it down for you :wink:

The fry pan ritual is of ancient origins, handed down through the generation by the most powerful bloodlines of witches and house wives. This empowering right has been used in divine retribution to the bane of many an unfortunate husband foolish enough to evoke their ladies’ wrath. The effectiveness of this magical working is instantaneous.

Firstly once the offending party hath snubbed thee in inexcusable fashion, promptly depart to the kitchen saying not a word. Find a fry pan of stout making, preferably cast iron. Approach the loathsome creature with a calm air of composure. Then, wielding the fry pan in both hands, raise it up to the heavens calling down divine wrath and bring it crashing down upon the fools head.

Repeat as necessary.[/quote]
That ritual sounds amazing

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Amen sista amen

Amen sista amen[/quote]

Sister?! I’m a dude, bro!

Goddammit I got a flashback of me and ash… My life flashed before my eyes lol

I know lol I’m just messing around

Lol, ok. I wonder how our Canadian friend is doing. He hasn’t been on here all month. I enjoy his perspectives even though we don’t always see eye to eye.

Same he needs to come back. Pay us a visit lol

Still haven’t found my cat btw :frowning:

I keep trying to divine but I keep pulling things on the situation with the brother.

It’s been raining for the past 5 hours pretty hard and it’s got me feeling like I should call off work to keep looking for Jax.

If that feels right, do it - I know what it’s like having a lost cat, bloody horrible. You could try praying to Bast to get him home safely, prayer can be effective even when normal magick isn’t possible.

Update:

I did a full invocation on Chamuel to help more so before I fell asleep…because Custer (on here) tried divining his whereabouts…not 100% accurate but Custer was mostly right…I have someone who said they identified him about 2 kilometers south west from my house near some barns. It’s on her land so she’s going to let me look when the sun comes up.

I have kept a candle lit so chamuel will continue to help me.

Dreadfully, I had a dream my cat came back but he didn’t so I woke up distressed. Hopefully it’s an omen that he is indeed going to be coming home with me. This mom is worried sick and the severe storms started rolling in.

P.s.
Totally called off work…
Also praying to Bast

Went and looked in the area he was spotted to no avail…

Yesterday a few hours after we looked for him the first time a random female cat waltzed in…

She back now she’s very sweet and adorable…and idk if this is a message. Like I’m suppose to take her in…

I kept having a feeling she was with my cat but everytime I see her she’s not with him…

My heart says I can’t replace him but it is weird that she just so happens to come in my house.

Still going to look for him…but I might have two cats now.

She could be someone else’s lost kitty who’s having sleepless nights.

Is there a community website/forum for your area, or a local shop or other hub where you could talk about the cat situation, one missing and one received?