Lost Cat: Tarot on situation

She’s a local feral cat actually I know her mother and siblings. One of my neighbors actually brought her in, then, put her out when they found a new kitten by the same mother (really pissed me off)

My boyfriend spotted our cat, he is in the woods surrounding us…
So now I’ve become the cat lady and I’m buying food for all the feral cats in the area. I have recently gotten together with Lilith to which she brings change , and Chamuel suggested to me that Jax is not lost.

I assume he wants to be outside, wild, and free…I can’t blame him…I want that too…Custer on here said that he wanted fishes and stuff…sounded like Jax, I was just worried because of the storms that were happening.

My heart swells with sorrow and joy, I have to let go of what I love…set it free and it will come back to me

[quote=“saturnskin, post:21, topic:9490”]She’s a local feral cat actually I know her mother and siblings. One of my neighbors actually brought her in, then, put her out when they found a new kitten by the same mother (really pissed me off)

My boyfriend spotted our cat, he is in the woods surrounding us…
So now I’ve become the cat lady and I’m buying food for all the feral cats in the area. I have recently gotten together with Lilith to which she brings change , and Chamuel suggested to me that Jax is not lost.

I assume he wants to be outside, wild, and free…I can’t blame him…I want that too…Custer on here said that he wanted fishes and stuff…sounded like Jax, I was just worried because of the storms that were happening.

My heart swells with sorrow and joy, I have to let go of what I love…set it free and it will come back to me[/quote]
I am cat lady too. All ferrals come to me and I can’t convince them to become house cats I would take all of them in. Are about 6 of them.

He came home safe everyone!

This momma is so happy!
My little familiar found his way back to me <3
He has given lots of snuggles and kisses

Thank you all who helped me during this time, thanks to custer on here for dowsing that he was close by and that he’d return to me.

1 Like

SO happy for you - both! :slight_smile:

Praise Bast, thank you for hearing us!

Glad your cat came back! I know how it feels to nurse back to health an animal. It’s very soothing for both owner and pet. I once nursed a baby goat to health and he and I had an unbreakable bond until he passed away a week after he was born. He was such a gentle creature. Too soft and kind for this world.

1 Like

Thank goodness. Keep him safe. Lots of hugs.

Glad to hear he’s home! I’d be devastated if my cat was lost.