Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi name is Alberto form NYC very glad to be apart of this forum. Very new to LHP but I’m very excited about it and looking forward to learning all about it.

I live in New York City and it’s somewhat very draining. Big city with a lot of zombie like people .

What I hope to accomplish from joining this forum is to learn as much as possible and to meet like minded people in the city.

Any recommend books on the left and path would be very appreciated.

14 Likes

Hello everyone, I am New Here & I’m Samantha. To be Quite Honest, I was Born with Some Amazing Gifts, and I am in Search of A Teacher I guess u could say to Help Me.

9 Likes

Hello everyone! You can call me Xess (nickname) or Cirice if you want to, and I’m here because I genuinely feel the good vibes from everyone here. I’ve been looking into Astral Projection, Dreams and Goetia for quite a long time, but just now I’m getting to be part of a community that I feel comfortable enough to share my experiences. I’m currently working with Orobas and my intent is to know more about other Demons and Gods. At the same note, I’m looking to grow as an artist and I’m currently illustrating my experiences with evocation, if anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my thing yet!

9 Likes

Don’t worry, we have people here from around the world and even I, who am English, sometimes muddle words or make typographical errors that alter the meaning of what I meant to say! :smiley:

7 Likes

My chosen magickal name I use publicly is J.A. Ragnarson. I’m known by other names in other spiritual communities, a private name in my private practice, and another name still to my family and friends. I love The Norse path of the Vitki. My patron is Odin, and my matron is Freyja. I also work closely with entities outside the Norse pantheon. A few examples are Thoth/Tehuti, Lucifer, the Archangels, and the Olympian Jupiter spirit Bethor. I have a strong lean toward Kabbalah and its magick as defined in Kabbalah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self Transformation by Lyam Thomas Christopher. I find that it doesn’t conflict with the subconscious Christian programming I’ve received my entire life from my family and society itself here in Bibleville, Louisiana. My foundation also rests upon the Hermetic principles. So, to sum it up I’m a Heathen, Hermetic, Kabbalist, ceremonial magician, chaos magician, sympathetic magician, shamanic sorcerer with Judaic-Christian roots.
I’m soon to be 28 years of age. By trade I’m an electrician, currently attending nights at community college, and my educational goals are in the field of Psychology. I’m an aspiring author, musician, and magician-for-hire. I have an entrepreneurial spirit and a heart for helping people find their Truth. My life was pure shit before magick and now I’m successful, seeking greater success and fulfillment. I’d like to see everyone doing the same. Currently I have one book in editing process and I’m writing a second. I’ve just started a YouTube channel - J.A. Ragnarson. I have a blog on Wordpress under the same name. Finally, I have products and services about to be made available, and I’m undecided on presentation and venue.
I am currently starting E.A. Koetting’s Mastering Evocation course, and will give a full review on YouTube upon completion. I’m so excited to start, it feels like a childhood Christmas morning. I have never pathworked a modern occultist’s system other than that of Lyam Thomas Christopher. This should be quite an adventure.
My struggle really is trying to find the time to dedicate to pursuing my dreams while maintaining my mundane career and responsibilities. Honestly, I’m afraid to take that leap. So that sums up what I’m willing to share. Hail, farewell, and skal!

14 Likes

Hi Kat nice to meet u x

2 Likes

Greetings!

My name’s kid varen on the forums here and I hope we can all get along. I’m interested in nearly anything to do with the occult, but mainly practice within the left hand path and some divination (note: I’m still a student, even that’s an overstatement). I hope I can learn a lot from here and perhaps with time even help others with teaching them when I’ve come to be more experienced.

Cya in one of the threads!

8 Likes

hey everyone my name is Michael
I’m 18
I like all kinds of dark magic,working with demons and have been into this stuff since I was in my earliy teens( I know I’m not that old so please don’t judge me to harshly) I would like to learn more about black magic, voodoo, spirits/necromancy, and working with demons.

9 Likes

Hello, I am motionless. I will very rarely give out my real name or my appearance. I think all types of magic exist but i do not practice any. I only make contact with demons, entitys and ungodly creatures, i wish to optain as much information as i can about any of the listed above, if you have any experiences please do share with me, share the habits, pysical qualitys of the entity, do list in great detail the effect it has on you and others. I look similar to the picture i have posted as my profile picture.9378d1df449b8a828aa9fe8cd6d06b17--chris-delia-chris-motionless

9 Likes

Hi. I introduced myself yesterday.

3 Likes

Hey, Im greydracon a beginner in the LHP. The spirits and pathenons have always interested me.i have currently tried to evoke Lucifer and King paimon

7 Likes

Nice meeting you. Uhmm any results ?

1 Like

Hello My alternate name is Damiana- I cropped it and added 2hell since that is what I have felt like.
Leaving the herd of sheep is lonely. I am looking for answers expanding my knowledge and loving this hunt for knowledge.
As a child I have always seen things, knew things and have been able to manifest with out much effort. Like having black dogs with me (not living). I could see the dead but never talked to them. I had been convinced being gifted was a unnatural thing - so I neglected my self. I started back up slowly working my way back.
I have just started working with Dantalion, I saw a video on Youtube mention his name and I could not get it out of my head.
I started practicing what my ancestors were doing, and am leaping off of there. Dont mean to bore you - thank you for the add. Dami2hell

8 Likes

Ja
My name is Nemo
Just kidding.
Nice to finally meet you all

7 Likes

P.S. how do I keep from getting Banned. I dont want to get kicked out of this amazing Group home for the gifted and freaking amazing,

3 Likes

Have you been banned before? You stop getting banned by following the rules and guidelines as we all do. If you think something is wrong you either don’t do it or you retract it immediately. You read every single message from the mods.

7 Likes

Dropping a fresh welcome basket off.

Enjoy everyone and welcome to the forum :grin:

7 Likes

Offer love and adoration to the goddess arianna…:blush:

Shower her with love and flowers :tulip: :cherry_blossom::tulip::rose:

And 3 payments of 29.99 …:joy:
No I’m just joking!! …not joking :joy::joy:

But for real just follow the rules and treat others like a black magicians family. You’ll be fine. And listen to the mods they know their shit :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Okay. Perfect I was just reading posts and saw alot that were from the Banned. Thank you

5 Likes

You just gave me a good idea :wine_glass: :rofl:

In case anyone hasnt seen it yet and is curious about working with these entities. Workshop signup is still open. If seeking more details Ask lol no answers arrive without questions. :laughing:

4 Likes