Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Greetings.

My name is RandKotter, short for Randolf Kotter.

I am a Germanic Heathen and vitki (magician – practices the spectrum of arts, not just specific ones like Galdr or seiör).

I Became a fan of BALG after someone had posted a video of the advertisement for the original Anthology of Sorcery, making fun of it. I looked up E.A. Koetting and binge-watched his videos on YouTube, and thought “There’s something to this guy, he cuts through the bullshit and gets down to the meat and potatoes.”

Well, the Original AOS was long gone, but AoS: Revelations was just coming out so I got it. Been looking for the Original AoS in leather for something less than the insane price asked by a certain Australian on the Bay.

More recently I bought Timoty’s Black Magic, and S. Ben’s Book of Azathoth (I also have his Book of Smokeless Fire. I was also introduced to the works of Asenath Mason and others through AoS 2.

At this point I am weakest in divination, and practice mostly soul travel and operative magic.

2 Likes

Hi
Iam new here and i came here because i want to learn more about spells and curses. I have done some spells recently and to find out if it has worked. I am seeking advice on revenue spells and curses so if anyone can help me please do

2 Likes

Hi. My name is Nathan and I’ve never really been good with talking about anything let alone myself so here it goes. I’ve been practicing in the occult for many years now and always stayed on the Mesopotamian magick side. My reasons for getting into the occult was because I wanted to be an astral god because why not. My favourite types of magick are vampirism and using The 50 Names Of Marduk which is the Mesopotamian occult practitioners equivalent of the Goetia. I came to this Forum because Koetting and others from BALG have quickly become some of my favorite occult authors. Well, that’s about it.

2 Likes

Peace
My name is Magda, and I am a natural born mystic. I’m also a former theological student. I have enjoyed reading your contributions immensely. My key interests are ancient mysticism and demonology. We Reap What We Sow, so Ive learned to choose carefully.

• Magda

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Tsal’maveth. I’m so bad at talking about myself, but theres not much of interest to say really. I have had a deep fascination about death since early childhood. My biggest interest here in life besides the occult is music, which I now use as an artform to manifest the energies that has inspired me from my magical workings. I’ve been doing alot of meditation for some years, with some rituals on a few occations, but I started doing demonic evocations seriously for about a year ago. Besides working with demons, I’ve been haning around alot on graveyards so I’ve also been in contact with alot of death energies. My current struggle is to strenghten my magical senses so that I can starkt working with invocations, which also is my current goal. But I aim to start pathworking with the Qliphoth, and maybe some Luciferian necromancy later on. I don’t really know what more there is to say, hope this is fine. Nice to meet you everybody.

2 Likes

Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I am MythicMaster but you can call me Myth. I came from Spells of Magic but they misunderstood me for someone else, banned me, and never gave me any room to defend myself.

I follow the magick paths of black and white magick, but I am experienced in summoning, crystal, and herbal study. I am a Demonolator and Demonographer. I believe in the left hand path but I am acceptive to all religions.

My goal is to be an experienced summoner and Demonographer. I already have tons of studies, theories, documents, and spells about magick and demons yet I always have much to learn.

I am struggling at energy manipulation and finding the right demon for me.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Stephen. I am very new, to all of this. I had an experience almost 30 years ago, which I now look back on as a spiritual awakening. I then started to meditate and eventually started to see auras. I had to work through many previous beliefs and fears to get to where I am ready to seek the unknown. The theme of this site seems to be very much magic oriented, but for me, its about discovering my true nature and the nature of all things. I am reaching out because so many have discovered their energy and experienced ‘supernatural’ things. I guess I am just looking for friends who like to teach and discuss…and grow with. If you are open, please feel free to message me, or email me.

I am

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I was known on this forum as cj lee and I felt the need to start a new account and retire my old one since I’m no longer that person and the things associated with that alias are not my views as a whole. I just needed a fresh start.

It’s my goal to contribute more to the forum. I haven’t been very committed to this for a while because I’ve been sorting out my own beliefs and understandings. Now that I feel like I’m able to nail down my understandings and I have my feet planted in a solid foundation I can contribute more and help people understand some of the things I’ve discovered.

I’m a Satanist who’s a vampire magician. My magical work involves the Qliphoth, vampirism, out of body experiences, dream control, energy work and meditation.

Anyways, It’s been a pleasure being a part of this forum and I look forward to sharing some really cool stuff.

2 Likes

Since this is apparently mandatory I’m just an average person who loves getting high and poked my head in because I’m killing time. That is all

2 Likes

Greetings everyone. DiscordianBliss here. I found BALG via YouTube about a year ago and enjoy what they have to offer. I was turned on to Chaos magik 10 years ago and it changed my whole outlook on existence. Since then I have explored just about any occult literature I could get my hands on. After years of dabbling, I came to the conclusion that all the mainstream white light stuff didn’t resonate with who I was. I got discouraged from all the contradictions and bullshit all these new age writers put out and was frustrated with all their complicated rituals and the very notion that I should “harm none.” I am driven by the need for spiritual ascension. I discovered astral projection several years ago and found it addicting. At one point I was doing it so much automatically that I had to will myself not to leave my body just to get some rest. Then it began to happen less and less frequent to the point where no matter what I did or how much I willed it, I couldn’t even get to that first initial feeling of separation. That’s how I found BALG. Though it’s been over three years since my last projection I feel that the soul travel course here will be able to help my failure to launch. Hell, I even went to a hypnotist once and he looked at me like I was insane! Truth be told, being outside of my body is the happiest I have ever felt and I would do anything to get that feeling back.

3 Likes

hi my name is simon snake is nickname i am hire to learn about black magic

2 Likes

I am a 73 year old male; I’ve been and out of Wiccan Circles for about 20 years. I came here as when I was watching E.A. on Youtube I thought I experienced a healing.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Joshua I am relatively new to magic but I finally want some control. I’m currently trying to find a demon to help get my recent ex back and keep her back. Her being gone is just too much to take in.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! There are lots of great folks here. I’ve don’t have any experience on what you are seeking but I’m sure that there are others on here who will be able to help you with this. Best wishes I your desire to have more control I your life. Tamara

2 Likes

Hi. I’m Nathan. I’m somewhat new to magick. I’ve been apart of this path for about 5-6 months. I want to master control over my life and learn the forbidden secrets magick and life. I struggle with impatience.

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Jean. I am Haitian-American from Miami. I found this website looking for voodoo stuff and saw there was a lot more magic topics so I thought I would check it out.

2 Likes

Saludos,

My name is Mark. I am a native of SoCal.

The only magick I like is what is effective in getting results while being as enjoyable as possible…yes pain can be exhilarating too. I have been practicing LHP for decades, yet not much of a follower of others’ methods, philosophies or written works unless they bare true with results.

My current goal is re immersion into the dark waters after a tortuous time.

Current struggles…none! I don’t think this way at this time. Challenges? We all seem to have the same or similar challenges to grow and flex our proverbial muscles.

If I can be of assistance, message me in English or Spanish.

2 Likes

Hey all, joseph from virginia, im currently new to magick and this forum aswell.

My current goal is to become proficient in creating servitors, invoking, and experience the potential to the full extent of my abilities.

For my struggles, I have quite a few that smack me on the neck. I’m a high school drop out for 1, diabetes has also killed the majority personal interests, but as it stands I am fighting to correct my education and the pursuit of a better life style. Discipline for me is hard at times but little by little I train myself for change into a greater self

2 Likes

[quote=“Azu71, post:769, topic:3232”]Hey all, joseph from virginia, im currently new to magick and this forum aswell.

My current goal is to become proficient in creating servitors, invoking, and experience the potential to the full extent of my abilities.

For my struggles, I have quite a few that smack me on the neck. I’m a high school drop out for 1, diabetes has also killed the majority personal interests, but as it stands I am fighting to correct my education and the pursuit of a better life style. Discipline for me is hard at times but little by little I train myself for change into a greater self[/quote]

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Devonne and I’ve been practicing magic for a 5 or 6 years but I just recently decided to get serious.
My main goals right now are to attune to the Powers of Darkness so that I can use them. I would also like to gain scrying and soul traveling abilities. I want to develop these abilities for a lot of personal reasons to be honest.
I really struggle with a lot because I do every thing alone, I’m looking for help as a little spiritual guidance or more spiritual power so that I can get things done.

2 Likes