Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Whoops. Just jumped into the forum without realizing intros were mandatory. Sorry.

Well, I’m 31, I’ve been dabbling with reality manipulation via emotions and/or willpower for at least 20 years. Been into chaos magik and ritual for about five, only getting better. I love psychedelics, even though I use them very rarely. I love making potions and pill cocktails out of vitamins/supplements/herbal extracts that actually work. Just recently got into evocations, and after a few of E.A.'s youtube videos, I decided to see if his website had a forum. It did.

2 Likes

My name is Mike. I used magic before to get a girlfriend. I need a new one and my magic isnt working.

2 Likes

Hello. You can call me Caspar. I’m a Christian magician in a Byzantine Catholic tradition with roots in a concurrence of Indian, Persian and Ethiopian magical currents which met in synthesis at the birth of our Master, Jesus Christ. That’s all I’ll say for now.

2 Likes

My name is Eric. You can call me by forum nickname, Khayyin, if you like and Asenath can call me hers, if she likes (just sayin’…). I’ve been lurking around the forums for two days and hopping from video to video on E.A. Koetting’s YouTube channel. I’ve never been a practitioner but I believe I’ve had some brushes with magic and especially the spiritual.

Edit: HOLY CRAP! After initially posting this I saw how ridiculously long it was so I’ve gone back and deleted a great deal of it where I told about my various brushed and dabblings. I don’t think the specifics are all THAT necessary. I’ll just include this one: I’ve identified myself as a Taoist since I was 15, but only loosely these days. Taoism led me to study internal Kung fu, and my mentor there also had experience with magic. So he combined the two and I did make progress both physically and spiritually, but that was a decade ago and I’m very out of practice. Now hopefully this isn’t too damn long. In leaving in the part about my dream because it is one of the driving forces to my being here.

TL;DR - just read the last two paragraphs, above my “sign off” and beneath the conclusion of my dream.

Some time when I was 18 I had a dream. See - I live in the Bible Belt, so I would pray nearly every night and ask God to let me know he was real. He eventually answered. One might think that would be enough to make me a staunch Christian but it’s not as simple as that. There are several reasons, but I’m only going highlight one. I’ve told many people about that dream, in support of my belief that there is indeed some “higher power” and a spiritual realm. The dream was this: there was a field of white - just…bright white - then suddenly there appeared two fierce and obviously powerful eyes. The eyes were a sort of “radioactive” glowing blue. If you’ve ever played FF7 and you recall the phrase about Cloud & Sephiroth having “MAKO eyes,” they were like that; there were also two black nostrils for some reason, I don’t remember whether there was a mouth or not. The face said, in a deep, authoritative voice “I AM GOD, LORD AND MASTER OF EVERYTHING.” I awoke immediately, startled as all Hell. Here’s the part I’ve never told anyone: that voice and face was not a separate entity from me and yet, it wasn’t me either. Now, I’m not claiming be some sort of second coming - I hope that’s apparent. But that’s why I never tell anyone that part, and the reason I say it here is because I feel like people here - especially those who share E.A. Koetting’s understanding & paradigm - can understand, decipher, and maybe even relate to this occurrence. It was me, but it wasn’t “me” me - it wasn’t the conscious personality residing in this body, it wasn’t the limited mind, the human being that identifies itself as “Eric blahbitty,” and yet I was not separate from it. As it said “I AM GOD…” I was saying it, too. The booming voice it spoke with was my voice. As it declared itself to me, I too, declared myself to me. And I awoke and for a moment I was SO AWAKE, and I was powerful. But I was shocked, and confused, and perhaps most importantly, the realization of its identity as myself and the nature of my declaration I felt ashamed of my hubris. In short, I didn’t know how to process or what to make of it and I went back to sleep.

I’ve gone on way too long for a short introduction, but as I typed that out I felt like it was necessary, perhaps crucial. But still, I need to wrap this up. So since that dream, my experiences with magic and spirituality have been fewer and farther between. It’s like I hit a spiritual wall, and until I heard E.A. talking about consensual reality, thought forms, ancient gods, Azazel’s explanation of his own reality, and several other things, I didn’t know how to proceed. I am familiar with many of the principles E.A. speaks of, and in my teens I always felt that “If magic is real, then THIS is how it works,” and lo and behold! Here is E.A. saying that “THIS” is how it works.

I retain some skepticism but I am willing to give magic a good, sincere try. I truly WANT to believe this, I WANT it to be real. But I’d be a fool to believe blindly. That is my primary concern and it raises some other questions I have about at least one of E.A’s videos, but I’ll ask later. Another concern is that I don’t want anything to do with “Satan” or an “Antichrist.” Not only are those part of the Christian paradigm/pantheon, if the Cjristians happen to be correct about their existence then I can’t see any good coming out of working with them; So if all this is real, then surely I can do without them.

My current goals… I’m basically brand new to this, for all practical purposes and I have almost no idea on where to start or what to do first. It was suggested to try using a sigil to verify the reality of this, so if someone could point me in that direction I would be grateful. Other than that, my primary goals would have to be my motivation and discipline. Through depression those qualities have eroded as much as if not more than everything else. I could use help on maintaining those, beginning with practical advice but if at all possible, spiritual or magical assistance in reforming myself into someone who “gets things done” would be absolutely wonderful!

I’d better leave it there for now. I apologize for the length and appreciate it if you took the time to read it all. If you just the end, I still appreciate it - and I appreciate any assistance offered! Thank you, I look forward to “meeting” this community!

2 Likes

Hi everybody, my name is Nicholas, I have been studying the occult for 3 years since age 16, the reason I have not been able to perform any occult work is because I am unable to reach a theta and gamma trance state, I’m not sure why, I practice until I am mentally destroyed but nothing happens.

My main goals are the abilities of shape shifting and omni travel which is a term I came up with to describe time travel, teleportation, etc etc.
I am really passionate about the occult and i am interested in music and art, mostly rock music and animation/illustration, not really talented but I plan to use the occult to enhance that.
I am a people person so don’t be shy, if you see me around the thread, speak, I won’t bite.

2 Likes

I am Master Mortifer
I practice ancestral magick with papa legba and the ghene. I have come to see what knowledge is within this forum

2 Likes

Late, but not too late I hope to introduction of myself… :wink:

Well, my name is Jan and I live in South-Germany, I’m actualy 37 years old and am handicaped (in wheelchair and dumb) since my birth - but I’m a happy and straight person I think.
Sorry perhaps for my bad English - I’m German and learned only “school-English” and by myself.

My interests in the occult and magic began even in my childhood, so I recogniced by reading of The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey I’m a born Satanist and now also a member of the Church of Satan.
As Satanist I search my own god, so I think its roots will be in my own ego, also the own teritory and culture of the folk which I born in. So I find the Germanic mythology and magic is right for my way (such gods/thurses like Loki and Surtur), and I go to pass it in the context of the Satanic- / Left-Hand-Path philosophy and my way of live as my own (living) god.

But I’m also interested in other concepts of the LHP like Vodoun, Palo Mayombe and Aghora so one.
The concept of BALG is also very interesting for me, especialy the different many forms of black magic - but I speak/write magic without “k”, for magic is magic for me :slight_smile:

To this,
Hail Loki!
Jan

• the attached picture shows my Germanic-Satanic altar.

3 Likes

I’m Jared although he keeps calling me Ardinos
I’m working on getting into a path I have an idea of what I’d like to do but I don’t know what you would call it

I’m a mechanic and I’ve just always felt drawn do like a darkness it just feels as if it’s where I belong. I made a pact with Azazel tho I honestly shouldn’t have just getting into this but I want to work on it

2 Likes

[quote=“Tami1210, post:748, topic:3232”]Hello,

I’ve always had an affinity for the “other side” and spirit since I can remember. Having been born into a very physical and practical world I never felt completely at home or understood. My background as a child was “highly religious.” Witchcraft? Really?

Well, over the years I had quite a few psychic experiences. I remember once when looking at an antique glass doorknob I saw a scene inside clear as day! I quickly turned this off because this was “off limits.” I was a Christian after all. Now after years of oppression from formalized religion and repression of myself, I am evolving. I’m very much at this point into divination and am currently working through E.A’s Mastering Divination course. Some parts I proceeded through quickly and others I have taken time to let it settle. I have a need for things to be totally real to me internally and prefer to let something settle into my being before moving on. I think that this is the best approach when dealing with things/information that might be initially uncomfortable. So, I started with (and continue with divination) > white magic > white magic + general spiritual knowledge > chaos magic. I’m currently doing some research into chaos magic and am currently finding it to be a good fit. Who knows what’s around the next corner?

Challenges: other than overcoming my uber religious past? I won’t get into details (our mistakes and our decisions are our own to own) but I’m a working professional that has found herself in a tight spot (although, the Tarot is telling me that this struggle is actually already in the past) and I went through the Spells to Obtain money part of the forum and found a lot of useful information that I want to try out.

I’m brand new to the forum but am finding it extremely useful and I truly appreciate that you all are willing to share your vast knowledge and skill with others.

Very Blessed Be,

Tamara : )[/quote]

Hello, again! Previously known on the forum as Tami1210. I am now Serenna which is my newly found spirit name…

2 Likes

Hello. I am Tyler Vernon (pronounced FER-nun) and I live currently in mountainous state of Colorado in the US. I am a very new member, only creating this profile today, but I have first seen EA Koetting and his work in 2012 and have been continually drawn to the magical arts ever since. Unfortunately, I have yet to begin the practices of LHP, but I have felt drawn specifically to begin practicing Asenath Mason’s draconic qliphothic magic. My current goal is to make the first steps of my thousand mile journey, but on top of my last year of highschool, I will also be preparing to serve in the military. I hope to use the power of the practices not only to aid me in my military career but also after I retire from the military. I know that help from others here will come very soon and that help will aid me in my beginnings, so I thank those that will help me in the future, even if they do not know it yet.

Semper fidelis,
Tyler Vernon

3 Likes

Just an owl doing owl things. Nothing to see here. Hoot! Hoot!

All silliness aside, there’s not really anything about me that’s worth mentioning. I’m just here to lurk. Perhaps I’ll learn some new things in the process!

2 Likes

HI my name is Ronin I’m am new to this site and to magik. I have done a ton of research and came to the conclusion that if I truly want to feel the strength and force that this art can share you must live it. I have done a lot of work on demons and grimores and evocation. I just picked up EA’s book on evocation and I think it’s amazing. I hope that in my quest to experience magik in my life that all of you will help me! I look forward to getting to know you all and becoming a effective magician

2 Likes

Hi my name is Robert and I am new to this site., Im devout to Lucifer ,but when I try to say his name in my head it comes out as Lupe or someshit I dont know why, I heard people mispronounce his name It said like Luciper. But anyway I wish to grow more as an occultist

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Joshua. Excited to be here, hoping to enjoy and add to elevated/ing conversation! (I’m verbose, tl;dr version follows, haha!)

I have had an on again, off again relationship with magick since childhood. Read a lot from Wicca to Crowley, but could never afford all the stuff or could hide it from my Baptist mother. I practiced a more naturalistic paganism of sorts to work many systems, but couldn’t quite get them right except for my workings with Hecate, which were powerful. As I got deeply into philosophy and then hypnosis (my profession now), I found myself drawn to chaos magick. Currently, I’m interested in EA’s simplified take on evocations (at least as far as I can tell from YouTube), etc. as they are similar to my practices as a younger child I had thought were so botched. There really is something to attaining the correct mental state before working!

My current goals are to overcome my struggles: deepen my sense of spiritual entities (I can feel psychically, get maybe 20-30% vision, kind of feel physically, no taste/smells, and barely any hearing–all internal; however, I can automatic write, which helps for now), attain more clear/exact results (e.g. I’ll ask for more clients, but instead get money luck like a cheaper deals, waiting forever for something and getting it for free, etc. etc.), and to have a better understanding of spirits in general (I’m rather skeptical–open-minded, but questioning–of this phenomena, so, I’m going 100% into it to see what happens/if I still believe what I believed before). Also, to finish my pact with an angelic being that kept coming to me and to my horror/surprise/joy was an actual entity with a sigil and everything already, but almost entirely exists to give wisdom and nothing else. FYI, I’m not impartial to angels over demons (have to agree with EA: the differences are probably mostly BS and human misunderstanding), just went with what was coming to me.

Tl;dr version: knowledge of chaos magick (adept), qabalah (novice), high ritual magick (novice), evocation (novice), paganism (adept), wicca (adept). Goals/struggles = better spirit perception, clearer results, better understanding, finish pact.

3 Likes

hi my name is isabella and i am really new so i am keen on learning what i can and i hope i can become a better person with the magic i learn.

if anyone can give me advise it would be appreciated thank you

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Duncan and I have been into magick on and off for many years. I had a bad experience with the occult many years ago, which put me off for awhile. Reading a lot of nonsense about karma, the “rebound effect” and similar didn’t help. However I persisted and followed the path of alchemy and, largely, the Golden Dawn. I experimented with tarot, scrying, spellcasting and invocation. Lately I realise I have always been interested in evocation, but thought it difficult or dangerous until I found this great forum.
I am an eclectic magician in that I will work with the left or right hand path chaos, voodoo or whatever depending on my desired outcome. My stumbling blocks have always been in balancing my own personality and dealing with my own neuroses/demons and my long-term goal is to live the magickal life permanently, such that it provides all of my mundane needs whilst allowing me to ascend. I am very pleased to have found this forum and I look forward to learning more on the journey.

2 Likes

Hello there…

My name is LeeLee, I’m from Illinois in the United States. I am currently a Neophyte under Daisy but focusing on the RHP, but I have interest in both paths and lots of different types of magick. It has been known since I was a young child for me to have mild to moderate psychic abilities, and felt very jaded as my family didnt want people to think I was crazy. They urged to try and make it go away. For years in my life it did…and I was forced to see this reality…which seemed worse to me. I receive mild premonitions as visions and dreams, I can see orbs and deceased, can feel areas that are charged in different ways. I am severely empath…at times and it can be overwhelming. I am known with my friends to have healing qualities on the mind. I also suspect I can manipulate time…which happens without control. I am an avid observer and learner.

I am interested in all magick. Not that I will try them all but I am definitely interested in learning them all.

My current goals are go at my own pace, stay true to myself, and getting my personal power up to the highest calibur.

I struggle, but I do not see it as a bad thing. I like to experience everything so I can see for myself how to get through them…and show others how to. The one thing that has been the hardest is my BPD (borderline personality disorder) as it causes things that I have resolved to seem out of control…I lose all feeling except in the distress centers of my mind…I’ve been doing a good job at keeping it together but I am going to therapy. Meditation also helps.

I’m not necessarily shy, sometimes I feel there’s no need for me to talk unless I absolutely need to or feel it is helpful.

Thanks for reading *

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my real name is Sebastian and I am 19. I am from Czech republic.

I started having interest in occult and spirituality since I had spontaneous astral projection at age of 12. From that moment a realized that there is something more. I started studying a lot about astral projection and lucid dreaming a past 7 years I got throu lot of different subject like religion, vampirism, conspiracy therories and now I am at demonology. I bought some of E.A.Koetting books and read few of them already.

My goal is to get as much knowledge as possible from demons and other entities.

My current struggle is to do proper evocation of demons. But I’ll do my best to get it right. If I only had mentor sorcerer that would guide me It would be much easier. I am sure that I will be able to do the job myself.

Have a good day everyone !

2 Likes

This is actually just a new account. I have an older account but wanted to change to this name because of an internet persona I’m taking on but just in case it’s still necessary I give a quick introduction like I did before. My name is Nathan. I’ve been practicing in the occult around 10 years now and always stayed on the Mesopotamian magick side. My reasons for getting into the occult was because I had an experience involving astral gods and I wanted to have that power in the afterlife. My favorite type of magick is vampirism and I’ve recently delved into chaos magick among a few other things. I came to this Forum because Koetting and others from BALG have quickly become some of my favorite occult authors. Well, that’s about it.

P.S. If anyone knows how to delete an old account please message me how to.

2 Likes

If you want, PM me the old name and I can lock that account. If you took part in conversations, might be best not to delete your old posts, it can mess up threads and it’s a bit disrespectful to people who replied to you.

1 Like