Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey. I’m Joseph Seek (not my real name). I’ve been dabbling for a while now, and am looking to get into more serious magical work. I’m mostly interested in evocation and psychic ability, like clairvoyance. I’m also an author, and my current goals are to see my work get successful enough to support myself.

2 Likes

My name is Kaperton, I have 0 years experience in magic. I want to learn more about magic from this site. I have goals ( financial) that I want to gain, but also have an unsatisfiable curiosity for occult things. I hope to learn more about the occult and magic so that I can use these things to attain the things that I want and learn more about the picture of existence as a whole instead of the generic things that I have been taught.

2 Likes

Hello,
This is nawwaz interested on becoming a live God, using what ever path available as long it doesn’t consume a lot of time or repeating 1000 times or any of these methods i got sick with it, if any body can help me with simple and short cuts method please do, thanks.

2 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

I’ll start. I’m the co-creator of Become A Living God, my name is Timothy.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]

I a Mantrachic. New to the movement sort of. I’ve always experienced different encounters as a child hut didn’t know what it was. I’ve just since beginning of this year expounding on my gifts and talents. I have been alot into candelabra magic, curses, hexes, vexing, casting different spells. U want to know more how to get the gods to help me to go where I can’t go do what I can’t do to make thinga happen. At this point u know without a doubt I need help from the gods or demons which ever can help me achieve my curses and spells quickly and efficiently. So I’m looking for your help. I finally found my comfort zone as it seems this is what makes my soul thrive. So sorry I missed the rules section I was just happy I stumbled upon e.a.'s site cause this see.s to be exactly what I’ve been looking for.

2 Likes

Hello to everyone. My name, for the purposes of this forum, is Thagirion. I’ve been practicing magic for over half my life. I won’t go into what I practice, because I consider it gauche to talk about that on the first date. Sufficed to say, if you’ve been doing something for almost twenty years and you’re not good at it, you should pick something else to do.

I am here solely to follow a project or two Claidheam has going on, and to add in my own two cents where they are relevant.

2 Likes

Welcome, Thagirion! I’m sure your insights will gain you as high an esteem from some others here as I have learned to hold.

2 Likes

[quote=“Iam Incide”]Welcome Thagirion,

Hope you’re not a troll, as there has seemingly been a problem of them lately. You, at least, sound good on the surface, so… lets hear hear it regarding Claidiheim, assuming you aren’t using flattery to get past his defenses. Let’s hear about them projects![/quote]

It doesn’t take flattery, just good Islay whisky. :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“Iam Incide”]Welcome Thagirion,

Hope you’re not a troll, as there has seemingly been a problem of them lately. You, at least, sound good on the surface, so… lets hear hear it regarding Claidiheim, assuming you aren’t using flattery to get past his defenses. Let’s hear about them projects![/quote]

Not to brag, but I consider myself a Master Troll and a Shitposter Extraordinaire. The question iswho I troll. I’m here to follow the glorious spiritual war against certain monotheistic trickster spirits. And to share in a bottle of whiskey.

2 Likes

I can probably safely fall in love with you, but, just a reminder that trolling members, threads, etc on here isn’t permitted - this is BALG’s forum and they open the door of magick to all who seek it, and some will initially identify as Xian, Muslim, and whatever else bacon-dodgin’ desert cult that takes a weird interest in foreskins. :slight_smile:

That said, spiritual war (and lulz via that, so long as directed against spirits) are all cool, so welcome aboard, and this is my usual “Here’s the good stuff” message:

There’s a lot of great information available on this site, and you might find these links useful to begin with:

• the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

• and also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, all. Name’s Phaedra. I’m no stranger to the occult and mystical/magical practices, but I’m relatively new to practicing black magic. I’ve read myself to death in studying The Goetia, The Gospel of Satan, EA’s complete works and other grimoires but haven’t quite delved into practicing as much as I’d like. I’ve grown bored of the education and am ready to fall head first and be enveloped by all the left hand path has to offer.

Oh and, fair warning, I have a tendency to digress and/or ramble so please bear with me if I start to go off unhinged on any topic. Other than that, feel free to ask. Hoping this forum will help me on the ascent. Peace x

3 Likes

Phaedra, you actually exhibit grammar and use paragraph breaks - ramble away!

2 Likes

Heya guys,
Im horrible at intros so Ill keep it brief. I practiced magic since a young age and over time developed new techniques. Eventually developing my own current of magic and uncovering thedemons that reside within it.
Exorcisms are a personal interest of mine and I’m not too bad at divination. Look forward to seeing everyone on the forum.

3 Likes

Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

Hi, im cyh0918 from korea(south)
i’ve been practice G.D system. just LBRP,MPR
but without that im newbie. and also i like LHP, cuz it pursue living god myself. but dont like demonic worship.
i want learn essential,practical magick. my current goal is mastering imagination, AP, OAA discourses
but im struggling steadily doing something, that’s my sticking point, i cant go forward.
anyway, nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hmm, Introductions… not my favourite thing to do . But here goes.

was gonna add a photo but couldn’t figure out how to :s

I’m Telrin (aka Jenn) I’m 29 and Live in Northern Ireland… I have been studying Magick for around 2 years, which has consisted of mainly reading the history and looking at the different types of magick, so, I guess you could say I am quite new to it all, But I am now at the point where I would like to start learning how to use Magick properly as I don’t want to be one of these who jumps in head strong and winds up with a big mess to try and fix, I have done a few invocations and will quite often try to speak mentally with spirit.
I am part of a paranormal group and regularly go out to work with spirit and I am being guided by my peers there one who is Clairvoyant on how to open up and allow spirit in more fluidly which is kind of a great help.

Current Goal would be to figure out where I’m meant to start
Current Struggle … would be to figure out how to finance my starting point

I am a firm believer in Magick and that it is happening every day but I believe that anyone wishing to learn needs guidance and assistance to learn as I don’t believe you can learn everything you need to know from a book or a course.

I guess that’s about it but sure if you want to know anymore feel free to contact me

1 Like

My name’s John. I’m a practitioner and I like keeping silent these days so I don’t have much to say about myself. I have been experimenting with magnetic forces for years and have achieved great magical results utilizing magnets and natural magnetic fields.

2 Likes

Good evening, everyone. My name is Wolf Weber.

I have practiced magic on and off for many years. I started as a Witch/Wiccan and I was one who differentiated between the terms. I have always been drawn to the dark. I began to study what’s called nocturnal witchcraft. This is the first time I touched the dark current. It felt right, it felt stronger. I sensed dark matter everywhere and an energy current that was not locked to the terrestrial or even limited to the solar system. I manifested abilities quickly that at the time, if we are being honest, were frightening. I felt like an outsider to my group/loosely affiliated coven. My energy no longer mixed with theirs. I no longer felt the need for the psychodrama of organized rituals or even a circle. I used visualization and mental magic. I began down a different path and eventually found myself lost looking for the spark again.

I grow tired of dogma and of so called authorities telling me how I should believe. I grow tired of watching hypocrites preach one thing and practice another, not even understanding the words of what they teach. I need truth in my life and I believe I have been searching for it for a long time. I began to study Chaos Magic which resonated slightly. It really served a purpose on a more cosmic scale. While researching I found the Temple of the Ascending Flame. While researching the Temple I found my way here. And so here I am. My current goal after walking the right hand path for so long after my own fashion is to explore the left. To walk in the darkness where I belong.

I struggle with my own fear of failure and fear of my own capability. I have suffered from both and will seek to destroy fear from my life. This is where I begin.

Regards,
Wolf

3 Likes

Hi my name is Nathan Burgess ever since i could remember i had a strong affinity for magic and mysticism when i was growing up i was constantly hated and looked down on by others and was a constantly bullied most of my life solely cause i was different and for an odd reason they were scared of me and i didn’t have no clue as to why. It wasn’t till my mid 20s i became interested in the LHP and found myself haveing a strong connection to lilith and later did a dark energy reading by a demonlator who had 20 yrs of experience and found an energy that she has never seen before and found that i was a vampire of the blood moon and i have been enjoying my experience on this path for over two and a half years and hope to find a sect or coven sometime in the future.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’ve always had an affinity for the “other side” and spirit since I can remember. Having been born into a very physical and practical world I never felt completely at home or understood. My background as a child was “highly religious.” Witchcraft? Really?

Well, over the years I had quite a few psychic experiences. I remember once when looking at an antique glass doorknob I saw a scene inside clear as day! I quickly turned this off because this was “off limits.” I was a Christian after all. Now after years of oppression from formalized religion and repression of myself, I am evolving. I’m very much at this point into divination and am currently working through E.A’s Mastering Divination course. Some parts I proceeded through quickly and others I have taken time to let it settle. I have a need for things to be totally real to me internally and prefer to let something settle into my being before moving on. I think that this is the best approach when dealing with things/information that might be initially uncomfortable. So, I started with (and continue with divination) > white magic > white magic + general spiritual knowledge > chaos magic. I’m currently doing some research into chaos magic and am currently finding it to be a good fit. Who knows what’s around the next corner?

Challenges: other than overcoming my uber religious past? I won’t get into details (our mistakes and our decisions are our own to own) but I’m a working professional that has found herself in a tight spot (although, the Tarot is telling me that this struggle is actually already in the past) and I went through the Spells to Obtain money part of the forum and found a lot of useful information that I want to try out.

I’m brand new to the forum but am finding it extremely useful and I truly appreciate that you all are willing to share your vast knowledge and skill with others.

Very Blessed Be,

Tamara : )

3 Likes

Well ok here I go

My name on this forum is Lover of Hel. I don’t really feel comfortable telling my real name and well I don’t like showing my pudgy bearded face either. Maybe I’ll reveal more when I’m comfortable.

Anyhow I’m from Sweden so I kinda have this whole mentality of liking beards, mead and the Norse gods. I’m a pagan, Non practicing. I became a pagan after a tough period in my life where I suffered from depression and some times just had these breakdowns. Though I’m feeling much better now. And what Has given me a calm during this period and up until now are the Norse gods especially Hel the Norse goddess of the Underworld.

I like mythology in general I guess. I kinda want to start with meditation and just rituals that will give make me calm and not give a crap about the world. Just relax and find peace with the universe through the Norse gods.

That’s my current goal, to find peace in my life and to feel that I live a good life and that I can reach my goals.

Well my struggles is that the whole peace thing is a slow process. And if I would start doing rituals people would wonder if I’m crazy since that is the mentality most people seem to have.

I just struggle with life. And I’m too cowardly to do any rituals. I don’t know I just need a few tips.

I haven’t really been active with the whole magick thing. I mostly just try to find inner peace through dieties like Hel. Might sound kinda Right Hand Path esque, sorry about that.

2 Likes

I’m Kyle and I live in Florida and I am trying to learn as much as I can about black magic in secret from my dad. I was raised as a very devout Catholic. I lost my fanaticism for it in middle school, but after my life turned upside down this summer, I disassociated it completely. I tried to evoke Azazel and I was partially successful but far from satisfied. My main goal is to learn as much as I can about the universe and all aspects of black magic but I mostly want to learn the Norse runes and connect to the Norse gods. I really need their help to become independent and successful in life to take care of my fiancée and the family we want to raise(her parents are really devout catholics too and very abusive). My long term goal is to take up politics and change the world in a monumental way.

2 Likes