Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Yes we have a small team called Graveyard Spit. I got the name from a card game I played as a child. There are about five us in the group. I’ll start a paranormal thread in the General discussion area if you want to talk more. I think they like to keep this for mostly intros.

2 Likes

Yes please, just keeps things tidier. :slight_smile:

Start a new thread anywhere you like, General’s good and the other forums are less busy, so if what you do fits in one of those, that might also work?

1 Like

Hi all,

So, my name is Riia and I´m 24 years old woman from Finland.
I have always had an interest in paganism, occult and magick.

My current goal is to learn to read the Tarot, and be able to astral travel.

I have always been able to feel spirits around me.
I practise yoga and meditation on my free time and also read lots of books.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Hello am saw here new into magick there is alot to learn and am striving for knowledge …I have tried few evocation with king paimon and paralda but haven’t got success. Hope to Learn more here and guidance from you’ll.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Thomson and I am from Germany.
I want to learn more about how to become a living God.
The reason why I am here on this website is the amount of Informations.
On German Google I can’t find a similar website.

2 Likes

Hi, everyone.

My intuition lead me to E.A.'s work about a week ago and that lead me here.

I grew up with the Christian religion crammed down my throat. I realize now it rose to the level of actual psychic attacks.

As a child, I hated looking in mirrors. I just didn’t want to see what I sensed near me. That would make it real for me and the religious crap really did a number on me.

When I was a teenager, I rebelled and took control of my life. For several years, I secretly read as many occult books as I could, searching for the truth behind the dogma.

I always knew there was some system at work that allowed the various magickal traditions to work, but I couldn’t crack the code. I realized most of them were just religions of a different sort and I was done with religion. I’ll make up my own damn mind, thank you very much. I gave up at the time and moved on with my life.

Several years and many intense experiences later, I finally woke up and started slowly pursuing my own path to ascent.

A huge moment for me was when I discovered energy work through Qigong. I realized energy work was one of the key pillars to the system I was always looking for.

I’ve spent the last several years exploring energy work, creating thought forms, and practicing reaching the Theta brain wave state through active meditation.

I was also very interested in astral projection, but I’ve never had much success with it as an adult. (I had a very intense experience as a teen that scared me shitless. I’ve never been able to allow myself to do it after that.)

A couple of years ago, I started feeling more entities paying attention to me and encouraging me to communicate with them. I knew intuitively they were never human and I knew they weren’t “evil” or negative.

I thought I was ready and tried to get past my old fears, but I freaked out one night when I heard an audible voice by my ear asking me (by name) if I was there.

I took a break and worked on dealing with my fears, but now I’m getting urged to continue my journey.

Honestly, I’m a little surprised I’m here. I don’t feel any attraction to the dark trappings of the LHP, and in some ways, I’m actually turned off by it.

But I have to admit I share it’s philosophy. I’ve come to the same conclusions by a different path.

E.A. knows his stuff. I’ve got a finely tuned bullshit meter and he’s passed it. I received some of my best instruction through brief clairvoyant experiences and everything I was directly taught corresponds with what E.A. is teaching.

Since discovering E.A. a week ago, I’ve had some very intense experiences. I’m hoping you can help me understand them as I try to work through the last remnants of that nasty religious programming.

Valkarath

P.S. Valkarath’s obviously not my given name. I wish I felt comfortable revealing it here, but I’m concerned it could have a negative impact on my career.

Also, I just purchased the BALG e-book. I already know I’ll work through the courses.

2 Likes

My name is Marco I currently live in the North Carolina. I was always interested in magick and wondered if it was real. It wasn’t until I was playing a poker game and decided to mess around a bit with the cards. At the time I had no real clue what magick really was. I simply shuffled the cards and picked who would win, and of the last two games, who i picked ended up being the winner, coincidence maybe I’m not sure.

After that experience I came across EA’s video and decided to give the invocation a try and to my surprise I communicated with a random spirt that spoke of hidden aspects of myself. Which is what brings me here to acquire a higher knowledge of magick.

2 Likes

My name Altairus, and I’m a younger student (early 20’s, finishing an undergraduate degree) of the occult arts and esotericism in general. I’m here mainly to learn, as I have decided to make an effort in the study.

I have not done much magick on my own, but I am primarily interested in evokation/invokation. My main goals are knowledge, and don’t have an interest in personal power in the way of curses, prosperity, etc…

A primary struggle is focus. Since I am so interested in knowledge and information, I tend to be wild and unfocused in learning. My more immediate goals are to overcome this sense of wild searching and begin to have a sense of focus in my study.

Thanks for keeping a forum like this.

-Altairus

2 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is Zak, and since getting into shamanic drug journeying on a variety of substances, mostly psychedelic and dissociative, my foray into magic and mystery began. I’ve got some good friends with who I talk plenty of magick with, but we’ve recently decided to start acting like a little temple. As a group we incorporate lots of “old school” Hermetic stuff with the Terence Mckenna-y shamanism along with more modern thought like the BALG stuff and some Chaos Magick. All this is pretty reflective of my own personal relationship with magick. I like all the philosophical underpinnings and complex symbolism, but EA in specific has made a lot of things MUCH clearer for me personally, especially at this early stage in my progression. He’s been a powerful guide to me so far.

My current goal has arisen from my current struggle, as goals often do. After my first attempt at invocation in a designated ritual space and circle, I realized my inexperience and hence irrational fears led to quite a bit of awkwardness and fuck-ups. I ended up really frustrated, so my goal now is to start practicing in a circle much more often, and really getting myself comfortable with my new life as a magician. I feel profoundly committed to this identity, and it has already saved my life. I am determined to not let this setback slow me. I’m very happy that I have the BALG community for support.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Debra I’m 42 from Stoke on trent , England.
Iv been doing candle magic and witchcraft since I was 14 buy once I settled down and had my kids I did more fortune telling and spiritual sittings
To cut along story short I had so much going on in my life when I lost my brother and dad and nephew that I lost touch with these things. I now feel the need to re awaken it ALL, I also have been casting a love spell but the person I’m doing it on now feels for me in a different way, they say the connection they feel is like a brother sister connection, so I feel my love spell didn’t go to plan buy altho it sent me a connection, but that’s not the one I’m looking for,
Can I now turn that feeling he as into the one I want, of love and passion, need help and ideas please, which sigil should help etc … Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi everyone, My name is Angel and Im from Bulgaria. Registered here cuz I have a particular problem and I desperately need help.

Im curious about money and love spells basicly, but never really tried any if not counting money spell from NAP. Just the spells from NAP, without the things its written one should do before the actual chants of the spells.

2 Likes

Greetings everyone. It’s great to be here. I have been in some way or form been associated with the occult for thirty years. I have been a practicing black magician and witch for years now, but I am just now really excelling. I work with a few demonic kings that I’d like to keep private. But they are incredible. I hope to get to know a lot of you, learn from some of you and hone my skills leading to my ascension! Good to meet you!

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Jon I’m from America but grew up in Germany. My intrest in magic started when I started seeing and feeling entities that others could not as a child. My main intrests are in sigils and communication. My current goal is to regain the power I had in my past life. My current struggles are that I am new to this and I have the unfortunate situation of living with Chriatians namely a pastor.

3 Likes

hi my name is satan lover 26 i looke forward to being with everyone here

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Luis from Argentina and my english is poor to talk with others.
i start researching about magic harry potter and now i find this forum
i wish to learn alot here

2 Likes

Hi I’m zac, from the UK. Currently working with ritual magic a lot. Looking to use the forum to share my experiences ask questions and share what I learn

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Mirama. This is not my real name nor is it my magical name, as I use my magical name in my public life as well and do not wish to be outed.

I am currently reading heavily into Goetic magic, Santeria and major grimoires of old. I like practical magic, with an affinity for high ceremonial magic. I am prudent and have been studying magic and reading and absorbing as much as I could since I was a child. Now, as an adult I feel that I am now ready to practice and evoke/invoke beings. True magic is real and nothing to play with, and I have always been careful in this regard.

When I was younger, I got spiritually “claimed” for lack of a better word through a hand fasting ceremony in my dreams by a powerful entity. He basically rescued me. I will do a full post on it later.

I am currently learning how to evoke the Goetia in order to find out more about my spiritual husband, as I miss him dearly. I don’t know if this bond still exists, as I recently got “paper documents married” to another entity in my dreams.

The difference between the two is that the latter managed to consecrate the marriage through having dream intercourse with me whilst the former did not.

I tend to be quite complacent when it comes to actually doing magical workings and I am working on changing this trait of mine. I want to be able to lucid dream at will so I can meet and speak with my husband(s) in the dream planes. I have abilities, however they are untrained.

So there you have it… My name is Mirama, twice spiritually married and looking to re-unite with my husband(s) for now. This is my main goal at present, however it will be a large one as it requires me to step up my training on all levels in order to commune with my spouse(s) better. In time, I will be achieving other feats however right now my higher self is guiding me down this path.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Michael and I reside just outside London. I discovered BALG about 2 months ago and have been lurking for a few weeks on here, browsing and absorbing the utter wealth of information on this forum :slight_smile:
I have been involved with “Spirituality” since the late ‘90s (I’m now 47) and since coming across a youtube video of EA, I’ve never really looked back and am enjoying what I can only describe as an “increased potency” in these spiritual approaches.
I am currently practicing the basics, mainly working through “WOD” and “The Complete Works” as well as the Black Magick Course.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Sean from the United States. I’m new to magick and currently working through “Evocation: Omnipotence”, as well as Works of Darkness. Still acquiring ritual tools, and just starting to engage in introductory exercises. Alash tad alash tal ashtu…

I’m excited and open minded about this “technology”, though a tad skeptical. I have several major goals I wish to accomplish, including finding contentment in love and career.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Ab…im very new to magic and don’t know a thing about it. I would really like to learn this art in it totality to help me achieve my earthly goals of becoming wealthy, powerful and famous…so help me guys

2 Likes