Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, All.

My name is Mary, or you can call me “Binx”

I love black magick, the number of years as a practitioner is unknown as I’ve always been inclined to magick yet not so much to any religious beliefs. I pretty much started with candle magick and channelling as I could hear other beings and was very ambitious in influencing the outcome of things, but my atheistic mindset contradicted me ever getting into the occult deeply. I would have accurate visions and was extrasensory but I never saw it as a big deal. I dabbled in and out for years but haven’t gotten to be a serious practitioner until recently. (Past 3 of years)
My go-to magick is definitely herbal and evocation. I work with talismans and other on the side.

My goal is to travel and have more adventure while increasing self sufficiency.
My struggle is that I must create my own path and success in life. I am overly ambitious.

2 Likes

Greetings. I am Frater Apollyon, Knight of The Temple of Satan. I am an eclectic witch that focuses primarily on enchanting, ritual tool construction, divination, and destruction magick. I live on the East Coast of New Atlantis, and commend everyone one on this board for their admirable dedication to craft!

2 Likes

I’m VK Jehannum, member of Lilin Society & Drakon Covenant. My favorite denominations of magick are psychic vampyrism, demonomancy, Norse runes, hebdomadry, and chakra work, including the transpersonal and subpersonal chakras.
My current goal is the mastery of necromancy, and my main struggles are honing my psychic senses.

9 Likes

[Redacted]

1 Like

My name is Kate. I’m not smart enough to see how to include a picture so I’ll see if I can set my profile picture.

I have read so much about so much over the years, I don’t even know where to begin. I’ve reached a point in my life where I’m ok with helping others through intention or actually doing something, but I’m sick of being overlooked for other stronger personalities. People who don’t deserve the positions and recognition they get but they get it because they know how to work people and work the system. I’m looking to really ground myself and channel my own abilities and power to get the life I want before I’m too old to enjoy it. I’ve read on black magic, white magic, gray magic, chaos magic, anything I could stumble on or someone told me about. I have all sorts of books, articles, etc that I’ve collected over the years but I’m looking for something that works for me. Not something I have to buy a lot of expensive items for or have to do super long rituals for. Something that resonates with me that feels natural enough to remember without having pages of notes. I stumbled across this site awhile ago and it’s been at the back of my mind. The more crap I’ve dealt with this past year, the more often this site pops in my mind. I’m guessing this is a sign that this is the direction I need to be moving.

Goals:
I’m a historian, researcher, and work at local historical homes when I’m not working with the children during the week. I do have gifts that I’ve never figured out how to use or strengthen. I can on occasion see spirits, and can readily sense them. As a historian, I would love to develop my ability to communicate with spirits because who better to get information from?

As I stated in my question in the forum, I want to be the site leader, not the assistant leader. There is no logical reason why I’m not the lead. I’m so tired of doing the right thing, putting up with BS, and being a team player, only to never be rewarded for it.

I want more control in my life. I’m tired of my life being shaped by people and circumstances outside of my control.

I want to make my ex, his mother, and his grandmother pay for the rotten shit they’ve done to me. I’m not going into detail here, but I’m not going to lie and pretend that I don’t want to see him get what he deserves.

Struggles:
I’m too fucking nice. People see I have a big heart and take advantage of it. I only attract people who want to use and abuse me, (though thankfully not physically) and guys who think I have “whore” tattooed on my forehead. I don’t want to become a cold hearted bitch, but I really have got to put myself first sometimes.

I’m too easily distracted. Usually by work because they know that 9 times out of 10 if I’m asked to do something I’ll do it.

I give too much of myself to others, to the point where I rarely if ever get to do the things I want to do. I have six historic dresses I’ve started for different time periods that I haven’t finished because I’m too tired when I get home. I never finished organising my apartment for the same reason.

Basically I’m at a point where I’m fed up and want to change things for the better. I’m looking to find the best way to empower myself to reach my goals. Any and all help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Hello everybody!
My name is Sabina and I am fairly new to Magick. I started less then a year ago, and I came a long way in a very short period of time. I also joined spiritual satanism.
I am still developing my skill, at some point I kinda hit a “plateau” so to speak, but I am working on it…
I am amazed by the results I see when I do some work and I see it come to manifestation, I wish I believed in this stuff 20 years ago, my life would have been much better now…
demons are my best friends!

2 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• David Fent
• sigils are a better idea
• Dark Demonic Enlightenment
• Directing currents to their maximum potential
• Warchief I have none

My name is Dave Fent. Ea KOETTING is a huge influence. I learned magick from his youtube videos.

Note: your photo does not need to be as photoshopped as mine :slight_smile:

I’ve devoted my life to black magick, and my passion is to perfect the art of scrying. I’m currently writing a philosophical treatise on the ideology of the left hand path, which I’ll either include in Book 2 of Anthology of Sorcery, or release as a limited edition physical booklet.

I’m presently struggling to make deep contact with the Goetic demon, Vine, although I’ve received superficial indications he is acting on my behalf. I remain patient and persistent nonetheless.

Your turn, answer the same honest questions so we can receive your friendship.

Godlike Power,
Timothy[/quote]

3 Likes

Hello everybody, I’m brazilian and i came to magick when I was 16 years old. I’m interested in sigil magick, evocation, and meditation. I think this is a great forum to learn and share knoweldge.

2 Likes

Hello I’ve just signed up here , I have no experience to speak of in magic , I did try candle magic many years ago, but it didn’t work. Now I’m an old guy, and in a lot of deep financial sh*t and I have spent over ten years unravelling the fraud and the lies we have all been brainwashed into believing to be true, so here I am at the gate, seeing that possibly the only way forward to defeat my enemies is with Black Magic. I need to be an expert in this stuff NOW !! hahah well we all know that just isn’t gonna happen, so if anyone here with the wisdom and experience and willingness to help me , I would be greatly appreciative of such guidence. I’m in the UK near Liverpool area so anyone local please feel free to get in touch. Many thanks to you all, for taking the time to read my intro, Warmest regards clawhammer

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m from Italy. I recently discovered Koetting and red some of his books. He opened my eyes in some aspects of magic.
I’m 20 and I’m interested in occultism since I was 12.
I’m still developing my skills to become better and better each passing day, I want to be proud of myself reaching the goals I chose.
My nick means Crow in Japanese.

My english is not perfect but I’ll do my best to write without errors.
Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello my screen name is MyK.
English is my second language so please bear with my mistakes and
slowness to catch up when conversation gets hot.

I am very new to LHP. My initial spiritual learning started out with
Jehova’s Witnesses when I was 12. I’ve been out of spirituality until
last 4 years but since last year I’ve been experiencing a lot of changes.

Last November I picked up a guitar and started to teach myself,
now I make songs and I think that’s something I want to pursue in this
life. On the way to establish that pursuit I had to go through
inner reconstruction and that led me to LHP.

Kinds of magick I like, I don’t know yet.
I feel like I want to do evocation but still hold fear.
Sometimes I still wonder if I am crazy.

Current spiritual goal is to do better in meditation and AP.

Current struggle is how I deal with my recent past
that led me here but also left an immense hollow.
I am starting to realize Set was directed to destroy me
when my first husband killed himself 10 years ago.

Confirmed with Angel cards… are you Set? "Yes"
have you been put on me as curse by G? “Success!”

…sort of charming but I did have cancer, suicide temptation
and a full course of curse.

Having a son who needed my help kept me alive however
it wasn’t a desire to live anymore but obligation, work to do.

I got over the worst suicide temptation period with the free will and the
advantage of having human body but my situation is
well explained by the phrase “darkness of the soul.”

Before I’ve been saving myself with learning music but depression
came back like waves. I am finding LHP to finally get me stand up and
start walking.

I am still not sure what to do with the knowledge I am digging.
But I am craving to know now.
As I learn more, finding out about Temple of Set, made
me feel much better about my entire life.

I am feeling much better these days but the suicide temptation
comes time to time like a big wave.
I want to find out how to deal with an entity threw on me as curse.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Marquiz (Marky), and I’m from the Philippines. I currently reside in the U.S. in order to attain my collegiate degree and acquire a stable job which would provide financial stability to myself and my parents who are currently in Dubai. Moreover, my father and uncle happen to be both Freemasons, although I have no inclination to join them since I found it somewhat absurd due to their secrecy.
Regardless of the matter, I graduated high-school from a private Catholic institution; if truth be told, my days from that school were very depressing due to the absurd content, practice, and rules which the institution have bombarded me with. However, I was able to step away at least from the content per se because I dabbly read online about some of the arcana of Freemasonry. The biggest moment for me was during my freshman year in college when I accidentally clicked on a random video of E.A Koetting from YouTube. This shifted my attitudes and beliefs towards reality and myself. Therefore, I began to read books, written by E.A Koetting, although I had no prior experience whatsoever with the left hand path. Nevertheless, I pushed myself to work hard so that I would be able to benefit from his Mastering the 3-God Power Courses. My current goal is to develop a strong and sound foundation in divination so that I would be able to acquire the other two god powers successfully. My long-term goals, however, is to provide financial stability to my parents and relatives, to satiate fully my needs, to become self-reliant, and to get the career that I’ve always wanted to have.
I am sincerely grateful for being a part of this community, and I do hope that you and I assist in each other’s ascent, and that this community would remain strong and friendly.
Thank you for giving me this freedom of thought!

3 Likes

HI, I’, Steven, i’m a new magician slowly moving toward a higher goal. not much to say about myself. i’m from Alabama and with that being said it shouldn’t come to much of a surprise that I’m here the christian faith just didn’t work for me. I was going nowhere and after stumbling upon a video from E.A on you tube i discovered my situation isn’t as bad as it could be and i decided to take the wheel on the crazy train ride, Any and all help from the experienced magicians here is much appreciated. Y’all have a good day

2 Likes

Hello, Slacked around on this intro and now it has my undivided attention

My real names Brian. 19 years old and a short introductory about me is that i started interested in metaphysics when i was…12? I was new-agey growing up. I had disagreements with it that didn’t feel like i believed in. 17 years old my cousin was a Pagan Clergy member which i learned a lot but as for that route i still had disagreements. Mostly with idol worship and i doubted things like karma existing. So instead of joining a coven i kinda went my own way

Then i read Timothy’s manifesto and realized. This is what i believed in from the start. I was walking the LHP this whole time and never figured it out.

Current Goals:
My current goals is to pretty much for right now go through this transformation process im going through. Whether it be the world around me and the world in me.

Current Struggles:
Adjusting to the things thats coming up in my life. Most of its good but it has involved me changing as a human being.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Audsynn from NC, and I ended up finding this forum through some fabulous serendipity of clicking a link, then another link, then another link. I’m a novelist and editor, so I work from home. I have a husband, two kids, and a dog. I don’t have a white picket fence, but I do have a split rail one. ;D

I’ve been a sorceress for 27 years, mostly self-trained. I fell away from the LHP for a while, submersing myself in a white-magic philosophy, mainly in an attempt to find some mature fellowship, a hard thing to do in the Bible Belt. Then, about five years ago, I had a very powerful experience where a Norse god came to me, and pretty much took over my life. He put me back on the LHP, and has guided me here. I’m currently working within the Norse Cosmology, studying the runes through the Uthark. I’m finding it difficult to find good information on the Left Hand Path, concerning the Norse worldview, and I am thinking that this part of the movement is just now birthing, and will be a while before it comes into its own.

My “default” magickal workings are shamanic in nature, I think because I have a natural talent for that. So with coming back to the LHP, I’m having to get my bearings, once again, with ceremonial magick (which I had forgotten how much I loved). I feel like a beginner in some ways, because of working within the Norse cosmology, rather than a demonic one, I’m working on finding correspondences once again, like I was a teenager. It’s thrilling and scary at the same time (which is a nice feeling when you get to be middle aged).

I hope to learn a lot here, and to be able to help others in their journeys as well.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Augustine. My real name is Krueger, but Augustine is the name I prefer and the one I go by. I live up in the lovely Minnesota snow.

Right now what I am working on is developing a deeper connection to the angels through the Right Hand Path. I am trying to establish a connection to Raphael so as to become a better healer, as well as other angels so as to increase my spiritual power through the angelic realm. Being new to all of this, it is difficult to know where to start. But I hope to learn from the amazing people on this page.

3 Likes

I’ve always been drawn to shamanism, but felt the pull towards something “deeper”. I’ve been researching for a year or so, have discovered many interests to pursue farther…runes, astral travel, tarot, Solomon’s magick, but most of all “black” magick. It sounds silly, but it’s almost like it’s calling to me. The more I read, the more I want to discover.

I’m obviously new at this, I’m here to learn from all the absolutely fascinating folks on this forum! There has to be so much more to life than we are brought up to believe (raised christian, but Cherokee ancestor was a medicine woman, wish I could’ve known her). I feel it’s time to revive the magick.

2 Likes

I am new to this forum. I have been interested in the subject for a long time and have a lot of success when it comes to banishing enemies from my life. They are usually gone in a few days never to be heard from again. I have problems attracting specific persons tho, probably because I tend to have a obsessive nature. When I love someone I do it “all in” so to speak.

2 Likes

Hey, everyone! Been lurking for a little while and decided to make a post. My name is Robert, and I’ve been on-and-off low-key interested in the occult for going on a decade, with no real practice due to the taboo nature of the subject matter. I’m only now starting to accept my interests as I keep being drawn to them. I’m most interested in Evocation; speaking with and seeing spirits, as well as working with them to alter my reality to the way I wish it to be.

Koetting’s works have placed all the knowledge I’ve ever searched for in regards to starting my magickal career, and I couldn’t be happier having found them.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I have been studying the Occult for a while, though I do not have too much experience. There are so many books about the Occult, and it is really hard to select the right information and start practicing.

I learned about EA Koetting from other forums, and later from his YouTube channel. I read good reviews about him and I really enjoy his videos, so I decided to study and start working with his Magickal System.

I’m glad that this forum exist.

2 Likes