Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi,

my name is Nita. I’m from Finland. Magic and occult have interested me since childhood, although i’m have only recently start practicing magic. I’m learning little step by step how to do my kind of magic.

Right now i would say that i’m studying hoodoo and the different pacts f.e Belial, Azazel, Ronove etc. (what you can gain and what you maybe give for exchange)

So, this is me introducing myself, you are more than welcome to give me some advice, if you feel like.

2 Likes

Greetings…
I am a long time Odinist and officer in the Odinic Rite
Teufelhund OR ( Chris)
Just looking deeper into things and this site as well as youtube vids caught my eye…
I am 46, Security contractor for the NAVY, former USMC, father of 16 year old daughter and recently divorced.
Although I follow the Gods of my people ( I am German) I am seeing there is so much more out there, so here I am…
Glad to meet you all…

2 Likes

Hello. I am Zane.

I am a novice magician with some natural gifts.
I strive to create or find a world of twilight, where the dark mother presides.

While that is the ultimate goal, meanwhile I serve a spirit called azael, she is very interesting to me. She has both light energy and a dark aura.

I don’t mind pleasantry but I prefer to be direct. Despite being a feminine soul.

I look forward to beneficial growth.

Blessings of both light and dark upon you.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Sara.
I’m new to everything currently, but I do have goals and I am willing to do anything in order to reach them.
I have communicated wit Hathor, and unknowingly have been drawn to magick all my life.
I’m looking forward to working on it with you

2 Likes

Hello and Khaírete.

I am Yianni. I spend my time between Greece and Australia.
Been studying ancient Greek Mythology and also practicing some of the ancient mysteries. Zeus, his daughters and his sons are all, both my supporters and adversaries. I`ve been taught painful lessons and granted great gifts.

Recently i`ve had a profound twist in my spiritual work and awakening, instigating a great desire to not only journey deeper but also to explore other paths which i left unattended for a long time.

My goal is only one. To peel away all of the onion layers!

All the best to everyone.

2 Likes

Hello I’m inversolaw I started getting to know magick because i notice lots of symbolism is my religion , tv , music , internet and i started to ask my self what are they?. Funny thing is i didn’t believe in god and of course magick. But know im open to the fact that theres more out there then just life for wich i want to seek the truth and know whats really everything about. I know some about energy sacrifice and other rituals but never done it.

2 Likes

My Facebook is Traci lilmisstrouble Lee. Trouble is the name some biker friends gave me. So yes I have a road name.

3 Likes

Hey im nathan 22born on the first of October been dabbling in the left hand path for about a year very interested in evocation and divination only started taking it seriously the past 4 months currently working through the mastering of evocation course and learning tarot been struggling tho every time i try a evocation or to talk to demons/gods i alway get three people talking over each othe i cant make out what there saying but one is a female one is a like a old man and a like hissing voice coolest thing I’ve experienced so far was when i was trying to contact them one night while i was in alot of pain from this cronic pain thing i have i asked them to heal me and straight away all pain was gone my hole body felt at peace it was amazing every since then ive been working very hard on evocation atm im doing some research on who i sould start doing evocation with like with sigil to use

2 Likes

helo my name is johnny i am a former holey gost cristan with that thers no power in that now i fowl Satan i was chosen for the inferno imper by lusafer i no both kingdoms very well i go with what make me happy the left hand path i am home were i belong with satan as a crstan i paid a huge pirce for nothing so if you want to qestion me on whether i am for real or not ask satan if i am what i say i am i am god over the world and everything in it i dont no every thing do no the main key its why im god over the wold and every thin in it key 1 believe what is not as it is true not tomorrow today but 6-9 years back when you speek or ask a demean for something and kno what you are

2 Likes

Hello you all,

I’m Renata, from Brazil, and I’ve been around this forum for while, just reading some posts and learning a little (lot) more.

I’ve been reading a lot about magick in my teen years (now I’m 50 y.o.) and since Jan/2016 I got interested in the theme again. I’ve been reading a lot again, but this time I’m (almost) ready to get in practice (I don’t have a preference as I consider Angels and Daemons as creatures of the ‘All That Is’.

My experience - if I can say so - is with the spirits of Umbanda (a brazilian religion (similar to Vodoo).

My main interest in magick at this time is 1) having vivid experiences and 2) to improve my finantial life.

My main fight? The fear of deal with something fearful, in cause of the christian background (I think). I’m still working on it.

Hope I can learn and share around.

Hugs!

3 Likes

My name is Ashe, I consider myself an Artist/Occultist/Lyfe Enthusiast.

I take an ATR/Kindoki approach to working with Demons and have a background in many areas of different spiritual and esoteric traditions.

My goals are pretty much to develop my personal craft and I tend to try and tweak time tested techniques to make them better. I specialize in the art of cultivating amulets and talismans and I am strongest in the areas of protective/cleansing/reversal forms of sorcery and drawing luck/fortune.

There is a predominantly Infernal/Necromancy tone to my practice and the manifestations of such tend to be dark.
Leading into my “struggles” I tend to lean too dark at times and am working on seeking a more balanced understanding in my approach.

If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to PM me.

3 Likes

Evening all,

My name is Sarah, from California. Up until a few months ago I was an active duty U.S. Navy Sailor. I am medically retired now and couldn’t be happier because the military ending up draining and taking more from me than it ever gave. Although I will give it credit that because it took me away from a very close minded home and family that I ended up stumbling upon Satanism (the Anton LeVay one) After reading that book it gave me the courage to eventually let go of Christianity (which I never felt at all connected with, nor did it help make me a better person) despite peer pressures and family rejections. I ended up learning of Luciferians’ (Michael Ford), Demonolatry (S. Connolly) and I settled comfortably with those two teachings for awhile now.
I guess I have been studying/dabbling for nine years now, but never able to commit because military life was very busy, stressful, odd and inconsistent working hours and ended up being destructive for me. Now that I am out I want to start right.
I came to this forum because while I have been reading E.As books (first of his that I purchased was the Complete Works, which he ended up signing because it was sent back to him on a postal error and he asked me if I wanted it signed; Naturally said ‘Hell Yes’) and even asked for a ritual to Lucifer to be done, I am still desperately trying to learn the name of my personal demon spirit guide sent by Lucifer.
I feel I am starting this all wrong though. If I am Clairvoyantly blind and deaf, would I not notice my spirit guide even if I found out his name? Does doubting oneself keep spirits, demons, and angels away too when attempting contact? I feel I overstepped myself calling out since I haven’t developed Clairvoyance, have trouble with visualization and focus/concentration and have yet to reach a Theta trance state while meditating. Should I first become proficient at those basics before I attempt to truly find/contact my spirit guide? Should maybe after those basics should I then learn Divination and scrying (I assume becoming Clairvoyantly open to spiritual sight and sound is apart of Divination) before contacting my guide?
I apologize if these questions don’t belong on this particular post about introducing oneself but I need to ask.
My goal, my desire is to be able to evoke and work with demons, angels and spirits. I want to learn what they know, I want to visit the various Kingdoms of Flame, Night and Shadow. I want to work in balance the powers of light and dark and all the inbetween. I want to not only learn, but do anything.
I guess I don’t know where I should truly start. How do I begin this journey?
Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

We do try to keep this thread for intros only, so feel free to use the New Magician Help section for your questions, that way this won’t go off-topic and other new members can do their intros without getting muddled up. :slight_smile:

Also, there’s a lot of great information available on this site, and you might find these links useful to begin with:

• the Member Resources thread, which has some suggestions on how to get started, as well as a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

• and also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and look forward to seeing you round on the forums!

1 Like

Hay my name on this formu is John and im a black magician mainly on fields of demonism,divination and vampyrism.My guide is demonic-god Veles (known by Slavic people ( god Veles is not the same as “Volos”))who is guiding me on a path, im working with demons as spirits outside of Abrahamic religions.

Currently my goals are advancment on field of magic and mastering evoaction,soul travel,vampyrism and baneful magic

I live in Serbia land of vampyres and werewolfs(serbia is a country from where vampyrism-werewolfism started and was first documentet(so far as i know))by the way vampyrism and were wolf should be the same.
and im not nacionalist far from that

I dont want to talk about my current strugles because i tend to overcame them all :slight_smile:

I started reading books and working with magic when i was 14 and from then magic is my opssesion.

Thank you E.A. for so much you shared :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m Abigail and this is my attempt to introduce myself and hope I’m posting in the right spot. if not delete is easy and I’ll try again. let me warn you that my writing is is awful my mind and I could not agree that I needed to put in punctuation or breath marks so others would know when to take a breath so I never fully learn so my struggle. I love all areas of the occult from the age of 9. My passion is the left hand path also anything regarding magic, science, ghost, demons, UFO or the unknown count me in. I participated in a large group ritual with Polk Runyon at his estate , he made the two video’s about Solomon’s Magick , I am the proud owner of many books regarding the left hand path including E.A.K books and several of his video courses. My goal is to get better in conducting my rituals meaning they are not as neat or flowing as I would like however I don’t consider them failure. I’ve been busy over the years sticking my nose in many subjects, so if you have interest in something magic or science and not involving me in a murder or loss of my freedom lol :slight_smile: perhaps we can share info. I’ve learn to hack and make my own ghost box radio, and have interest in time travel so plenty to share or talk about. Oops I’ll stop here I don’t want to put any one to sleep sorry if I already did

3 Likes

Hey Abigail welcome and i may be able to help you out in regard to the ritual pm me.

2 Likes

Welcome Abigail! I’m a ghost hunter too!! My sister is a sensitive and we do a lot of investigations together. Anything paranormal is just my style!

2 Likes

Hello,
I am so new…my name is Jennifer and I come from a diverse background. I grew up in private Lutheran schools although my Father is an atheist. I think he thought it might be important to answer a few columns in Jeopardy!, hence the religious education.
I have so many questions, but want to share I have “seen” and “heard” from different realms since toddler days.
I had an accident in my 20’s and searched for pain relief for years and stumbled across “healing” and shamanic practices. I am able to journey…
I would like to ask for guidance and help, both here and through other energies. Is there a good place to start, as I have read numerous posts and what I understand, one must begin healing oneself before they attempt to heal/help others.
I am able to see/feel shifts in energies in homes/offices, etc…also in people, so I am sensitive to that…but I must admit, I am a bit afraid to ask for help…I guess this is the first step.
Thank you for reading…

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

Nice and there’s so many new gadgets to investigate with. Are you both in a paranormal group there are several to help increase your activities.

A.

2 Likes