I need help

There are jobs like I said but they refuse to take the time to even consider me

Bullshit. You could get voluntary work in a charity, they are always looking for help.

http://www.charity-charities.org/Illinois-charities/Beecher.html

1 Like

Charity work pays the bills very well I hear plus I do have charity work listed on my resume as I did several years of it when I was in high school

Y’see it’s that hypochondriac attitude that’s fucking you up.

You’re living with your dad, he provides a roof for you.

Charity work shows employers that you are not a bone idol lazy schizo so when you go for REAL job interviews you have something to fucking talk about what you’ve been doing with yourself, don’t you get it?

1 Like

That’s all well and good if I could even get an interview like I said I do have charity work listed on my resume as I have done a lot of it locally

1 Like

Cool, what about now?

Hey, remember these parts above? Guess what … you were talking to one of them. Right here. SURPRISE!!!

I considered you. And I wouldn’t let you anywhere near my business. Your attitude is toxic.

2 Likes

I should have rephrased that I tried number one however the business owner/manager was always mysteriously busy or not there and they asked me to come back at a later time which I did same bullshit story besides I can go in with a happy and chipper attitude and leave the bullshit at the door with the same end result

Have you ever done lawn care for someone, or volunteer to help with some event, or help a family member with a business venture? You do have work experience you just have to think outside the box for it. When you fill out your next application put anything you can down as work experience even if it was helping out in the school library. Cheers!

I have all of that on my resume it is like something is preventing me from getting any job no matter how hard I try or what I do it is maddening trying to get any job that pays on a regular basis yet just spinning my wheels

2 Likes

Yep, I agree. It’s called your attitude.

All you see are problems. Business owners need people who see solutions.

2 Likes

I can do a quick ritual for you and then go apply or call back some jobs and try and see if it doesn’t work for you.

2 Likes

@Jacobsnak8 … Take it. You’re not going to find anyone giving you a better offer than that.

4 Likes

You try for eight years just to get a job any job and see how your attitude is I guarantee you you’ll be pissed off just as I am

1 Like

I would very much appreciate any help you can provide me with

1 Like

I got your back on this now go get that job. I will do this for you tonight I understand that it’s an emergency. I have done work for others a hand full of them on this forum and I have not heard of my magick ever not working in fact I have a reputation for quick results so I assume I must be good at it. You can go forward knowing it’s in the bag.

4 Likes

Dude, I spent 17 years recovering from a car accident. I fractured my neck, tore up my back, and destroyed both of my knees.

I couldn’t stand for more than 5 minutes and I couldn’t sit for more than 15 minutes before the pain was too much to bear. I couldn’t lift my arms as high as my shoulders.

And yet, I recovered after the doctors completely wrote me off.

Do you know why I own my own business? Because I have to. I can’t go work 90 hours a week for someone else the way I used to. So I found a way. I found a solution.

Were there times I wanted to quit and give up? Fuck yeah.

Did I struggle with my attitude? Sure as hell did.

But I controlled my attitude. I didn’t let it control me.

4 Likes

Yet you where able to get and or make a job I have not had such luck

Thank you very much I look forward to being able to finally get my life started and I will be calling Belial to help as well once I find his Sigil

1 Like

2 Likes