I need help

I’m sorry it wasn’t a good solution. Tarot is still good to know and in the right environment, you can make a few bucks. I’ll still send you a deck if you learn. Just PM me once you feel confident that you can do a reading. Don’t let this distract you from your situation however, especially if doing readings for cash is dangerous for you.

Any teachers from your high school like you enough to agree to act as a reference for you?
Any cemetery groundskeeper needing help keeping the place tidy?
Can you think of jobs that some fools may be too proud to do? No shame in being up to your neck in crap if it pays the bills.
Any stores with filthy back alleyes that could use a good cleaning? People often let messes pile up out of plain sight and it becomes to daunting for them. It becomes shameful to them, yet they still ignore it. For you, it might be an opportunity to make 20$ Then the next shop owner might go for it too if they can see your good work. Hard money! Hard as hell!

2 Likes

How would your father react if you apologized to him for being a burden and that you will get out of his hair as soon as you can. That you are thankful for everything he’s done. If he has any ideas, that you’ll do whatever he says.

Bounce the back alley clean up routine by him to see what he thinks.

He’ll have to lend you soap, a bucket, and a few other little supplies to make you look the part.

Your Dad has nothing to loose by helping you here. Can you convert him into an active ally instead of yet another force of sabotage against you?

2 Likes

Dude if u livr in america, u can get wekfare/dole whatever apply for disabilities etc excusas sych pain hip. Ir knee, i spend 4 years on streets. Sleep under cars. Bridge’s. Wen i was 12_17. Too old to be adopted, too old to be in homes for kids. Aoply washing disches weeknds be fast, and better clean everhing rgt. Now try astarot. Pray ti him/her,belphegor,berut .lucifuge. learn a magic skill such tarot. Write a ebook.wash cars whut out thi shirt. I did. Or learn a foreigner language on u free time, such chines. Spanish. Do something, like build websites. My friend is on welfare and do tat. Under the table. Anirher do tarot. If u are American is not way why cnt get money,

1 Like

What do you think I have been trying to do but since all he cares about is me getting a job it is kinda of hard to pacify him

Thats who I have for references on my resume. However that is part of the problem is that no one will even bother taking 5 minutes to talk to me when it comes to making any money and no filthy alleys the city would be on their ass and apologizing would only start a fight I have tried unfortunately

@Jacobsnak8

We’ve told you where we would look for opportunities and where we see opportunities.

Now you tell us … where do you see an opportunity in your area?

1 Like

Yea I tried that lol they say I owe them $5k or $10k from when I was on it when I was 3 as I have said everything I try or have tried comes and bites me in the ass. If I take 5 steps forward I take 20 back it’s maddening

Everything you guys have suggested in normal circumstances would be perfect however this is not normal circumstances and everything you guys have suggested I have tried multiple times in the past 8 years minus tarot reading which would end up with a gun to my head if I did it anywhere near where I live I do however think Belial might be able to help I will try calling him once I find his Sigil

Look, making money is all about solving a problem that another person is willing to pay you the money to solve.

There are three components to that …
(1) Finding someone with a problem that they’re willing to pay to solve.
(2) Convincing them that you can solve the problem.
(3) Making them a deal that’s so good they can’t refuse it.

That’s how I’ve made every penny I’ve ever earned, whether I had a boss or I was the boss.

Find someone who’s got some money and ask them what problems they would gladly pay someone else to solve for them. Ask them what problems they’ve recently paid someone to solve for them.

That’s where you start.

2 Likes

I can make money just not enough to survive on as I said if I take 5 steps forward I get thrown 20 back

Look man just go to the local fuckin job centre and take anything… or unemployment/employment offices…or whatever they’re called in America.

I have tried they won’t even speak to me or if they do they have nothing not even scrubbing toilets

What Valkarath said!

Something that often works, but really SUCKS, is working for free for a short job or two. Sucks ey? The goal is just to get references. The approach could be that because of the economic downturn, you don’t have work, and people can’t afford to take risks on people they don’t know … so you just want a bit of experience for the reference and to show that you are valuable. No strings attached. Just a good word, and that’s it. Dish washer, operating a bread slicing / bagging machine, cleaning the back of a business, unloading boxes from a delivery … whatever.

I did this in a slightly different fashion. They had excuses about hiring me and the only way that seemed to work was me ‘starting’ for free to prove myself. 1 week later I had the job. I’ll spare you the details, but I worked my ass off for that week and told them I worked 20 hours (hey it was free!) but really I worked 60 hours. (it was computer related so I could do it from home in that case)

You need to know they will USE the shit out of you, but you are also using them. Often times, they’ll even pay you under the table.

Make it about them, not about you. You are there to help them, not yourself. You just want to be helpful.

Even when you work for free (which SUCKS!!!) pretend that you care about the work. Work hard and pretend that their business is super important to you, because it sure as hell is important to them.

Running out of ideas boss!!

1 Like

https://nch.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=160762&tz=GMT-05:00&src=JB-10080

You live near Northwest Community Hospital 800 West Central Road Arlington Heights 60005?

https://www.indeed.com/q-Cleaning-l-Chicago,-IL-jobs.html

1 Like

Chicago’s about 2 hours away if I could only get my damn foot in the door somewhere they would love me but that’s part of the problem

Ok , my point is, you’re spending time asking all of us how to get a job and i’m googling Ilinois vacancies from the other part of the world. Get googling vacancies in your town, gumtree USA etc

I have and there are jobs however despite my exhaust of efforts of just trying to get my foot in the door somewhere even offering to work for free they still turn me down

Also if you don’t do this next task then man i’m giving up on you;

get phone numbers of 10 restaurants in your town and all of the local hotels and say you are willing to do dishwashing and/or toilet cleaning. If they say no way then say you wanna do it voluntarily for work experience.

seriously though I am finding it very very difficult to accept that your local employment office is not setting up interviews for you for real local opportunities. I feel like phoning your local Illinois employment office from long distance and fucking asking them what jobs they have on offer

Look how many fucking charities there are in Illinois? 100s and 100s

get your local Social Services to get you a place as a voluntary worker in one of these charities.