I need help

I have always believed I could which makes it more maddening when I get Stonewalld

1 Like

can someone confirm this is his sigil?

4 Likes

yep thatā€™s His.

1 Like

That is indeed the sigil for Belial.

1 Like

Thought it was but I donā€™t have a grimoire with his sigil in it and I donā€™t trust Google completely when it comes to sigils

1 Like

What are you going to do with the sigil?

Open it then call Belial to me then ask him to ground his powers of influence within my aura, to make me more likeable, to make people want to help me, to make myself more persuasive and influential

1 Like

Ask Him to write his name when he comes so you know youā€™re definitely talking to Him.

How will I see it I canā€™t astral project yet ? @Zenifon

Find a copy of ā€œHow to win friends and influence peopleā€ by Dale Carnegie ā€¦ not a joke. It might as be an occult grimoire because the vast majority of people do not do what is in that book. It is a super easy read and makes a ton of sense.

2 Likes

When I get Abit of extra money I will @Rahnoren

1 Like

Do they have libraries in Illinois?

Dude, are you a troll?

Like, iā€™m beginning to think you joined the forum last week just to test out a bunch of LHP sorcerer guys how they cope with some ultra negative unemployed guy?

Try this it will help with astral travel.

3 Likes

That was legit question

You donā€™t have to be Dr Strange to summon a Demon. Have you never summoned a Demon or a God?

If you had taken the time to read what is here you would know that I am new to this type of magic I have called upon Rafael

Donā€™t sweat it just go read some of my posts and that should get you straightened out.

2 Likes

I like your attitude.

Ok well you donā€™t need to be able to astrally project to summon a Demon of the Goetia. .