Hail King Paimon!

You may wish to check out “My First Evocation of King Paimon” here:
http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/my-first-evocation-of-king-paimon/

Incense Used: Frankincense and Myrrh
Candles: Black
Sigil Used:

I’ve been working with King Paimon for a while now, I had said previously that at some point in time I would share with you all how it is all going, there is a lot more that I could share with you regarding my working with King Paimon that I am not going to reveal.
However I thought I would make this post to share some stuff with the BALG community that some of you may find useful and/or interesting.

I do have to thank RavensAscent for her information on working with King Paimon.

King Paimon has taught me a few things relating to magick and the power of the mind.
He has told me that if I am able to learn to fully utilise my own personal power that what I will be capable of will be more than what he is capable of even with his many legions under him.
I was actually surprised when he told me this but it is now beginning to make sense to me the more he teaches me.
In my own words one of the things that King Paimon taught me is that previously when I’ve been pushing my will out into the universe, when I have been structuring and trying to create a template of new realities that I am doing it wrong.
When you wish to create a new reality, bring something into your life it isn’t as simple as just entering a meditative state, the theta state and imagining it.
You must aggressively, with emotion (emotion helps anyway) push your will your desire out into all dimensions of reality.
You must bring yourself into a state where you accept your godhood, where you know that your body is a microcosm of the entire universe and hence you can manifest what you wish.
This doesn’t mean that the magick you do will always have the exact desired outcome, however you will likely see something manifest.
As you progress you will get better at manifesting what you wish.
Through working with King Paimon I can confirm that his nature is very much like other people have described.
When I do evocation with King Paimon it is almost like I am conducting a business meeting.
King Paimon doesn’t like to mess around, he isn’t around to engage in chit chat or silly nonsense.
He can be quite firm with you but he is never rude, at least that has always been my experience.
I have made King Paimon several offerings, he does like wine more than anything I have found.
If you haven’t worked with him before making him an offering of wine is a good idea.

I did once make an offering of Mountain Dew to him, I got an unexpected reaction from him.
“What is this?” he said (which I think was more of a statement than a question.)
I explained to him, he seemed to think it was quite an odd drink for anyone to be consuming.
The idea behind making him the offering was that I had thought being the drink contains a lot of energy the spirit would get more out of it.
I later asked him what he thought of the offering of Mountain Dew, he told me he liked it almost as much as wine.

King Paimon referred me to another demon in the Ars Goetia, a demon that would assist me both in making my life better and also assisting me in my magickal development.

I am not currently working with this spirit, however when I did I certainly did see GOOD results and I have to thank King Paimon for referring me. King Paimon and this other demon have a good relationship and are some what similar in their attributes.
I was first introduced to this spirit by King Paimon who brought him into the room during ritual, I actually saw a very vague figure near the corner of the room in front of me.

I channelled the following from King Paimon a couple of months ago:

We have worked together many times now, my essence you have felt and have taken upon yourself. Saving telling you the obvious – that you need to make yourself, stronger, smarter and above all more efficient. You waste your time – time is one of the most valuable things and yet you throw it away like it is in abundance. I have much planned for you but first you must be ready, a student cannot progress until he achieved the elementary, the foundations for the higher education that awaits you. You must call forth [REDACTED] as I have instructed, do this in haste. Remember if you follow the path I will lay before you, you will be lead to greatness. You will become the warrior on the block, an adept just as you have had in mind and wish to manifest. I will go forth and bring the things that you have asked, I am unlike the other inferior spirits you have called forth. MY LEGIONS ARE MANY – I AM A KING.

Now go and evoke [REDACTED] as I have instructed.

Goodbye.

I have a good relationship with King Paimon now, and he appears from time to time in my life and tells me things.
I now have a strong enough link to King Paimon that I don’t need to do evocation in order to speak with him.
I had him once come into my bedroom while I was in bed as soon as I felt his presence he started talking.
Even though I recognized that it was him, to verify I asked “Is that you King Paimon?”
He confirmed that it was and the light in my room (which was OFF) started flickering.

Working With Others

One of the things I asked King Paimon for was for him to give me some of his familiars to assist in my magickal development.
I had a member of this forum who is an adept black magician contact me.
He asked me if I knew why he was contacting me.
I asked King Paimon why he was contacting me.
He told me that the world’s most elite and adept black magicians work in teams, have partnerships and powerful alliances. And despite that I am happy working alone I must join with others.
He said you asked me to provide you with my familiars, so I have.
And that in a manner of speaking this magician was one of his familiars.
He also told me some stuff that took me off guard that I didn’t know what to think of.
I won’t reveal even vague details to anyone though.
What he told me happened to match up with what he was saying to other members of this forum.
This was one of those things that happen in your journey down the road of black magick that verifies that this isn’t all just hallucination and insanity.
I am not going to go into what has been planned by King Paimon, but there is going to be some very serious ritual working going on in the months to come.

Invocation of King Paimon

In preparation for some ritual work I will be doing in the not too distant future I decided to do my first demonic invocation.
Being that I have a good relationship with King Paimon I thought he would be great to work with for this.
So I did an evocation of King Paimon and he came very quickly.
When he came I told him I wish to do an invocation, and it was my intention for him to be able to greater help me with my magickal ascent.
I called King Paimon into me, it took a while for the invocation to be a success – longer than I expected anyway.
King Paimon told me that my energy body was damaged and needed healing. This was definitely not something I expected to hear and I don’t understand why or how my energy body could be damaged.
He told me he would work with me during meditation to build my astral muscles (so to speak - my words) and bring myself to a point where I am strong.
After King Paimon had successfully manifested in me I looked in the mirror, my eyes were very demonic looking, like you would see in a movie.
And then my entire face shapeshifted into something demonic.
This was definitely not something I was expecting to see and would have been a bit frightening if it wasn’t the fact that I was quick to proudly embrace it.
“That is what power looks like” I said to myself.
I didn’t dismiss Paimon at all after doing the invocation, he is still with me now.
Not as he was during the ritual, but he certainly has a stronger link with me.
I have been doing energy work on a regular basis with King Paimon and I definitely feel stronger than I was 2 weeks ago.
Working with him has definitely helped, he is a great teacher.
My invocation of King Paimon has been a great success with good results!

Revelation and Prophecy

This morning after doing meditation with King Paimon I had some revelations.
I had images flash into my mind, I was shown the future and where King Paimon plans for me to end up down the road,
This was a pretty intense experience, and it gave me some ideas and inspirations for things I will be working on.
Working with King Paimon has been great! And I can’t wait to see how things in the months to follow are going to play out.

Become A Living God And King Paimon

King Paimon has told me that he has been involved with Become A Living God since it was created.
And that his involvement with it is more than what people would give him credit for.
I found this quite interesting, he didn’t say whether or not he wanted any credit for his work.
With out giving anything away I can certainly say he is setting some very big things in motion and is keeping eye on what is happening with BALG and this community.

62 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile:

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:7439”]Become A Living God And King Paimon

King Paimon has told me that he has been involved with Become A Living God since it was created.[/quote]

That reminds me of this post E.A. made last year: #msg59271.

5 Likes

You offered him Mountain Dew , hehe. It’s nice he liked it. The contrast there is interesting, it’s like you don’t really associate pop culture (no pun intended) with higher level spirits but when it happens it makes them a little more human in my eyes.

I am familiar with King Paimon through Arcane’s thread. Very informative and revealing.

I’m looking forward to reading more of your experiences with him!

6 Likes

I didn’t know you did an invocation with him, I did the same thing and he never asked me to dismiss him and I can feel his presence constantly inside of my body although he still appears to me externally on occasion. He is also getting onto me about lacking well not really drive but that I put my teachings first instead of helping myself and that I need to help myself before I can effectively continue to help other people.

Sometimes the way I learn things from him is not thru formal conversations but rather, ideas pop in my mind and I can just feel that he is the one responsible for putting those ideas there. I have been distracted a lot lately with too many mundane things again, especially music but metal helps me space out and get in my zone. He also told me and one other person that he was involved with creating BALG more than what he was given credit for so this must be true.

But you are right that he does not like slackers, every time I start paying more attention to my blog and stuff and ignoring my own training I can feel him getting agitated with me. I had to laugh when I read your comment because I know he likes wine, everyone says this but where I am currently staying I cannot purchase any because this isn’t my house and the people here are highly against alcohol and with my previous alcoholism they would think I was starting to drink again and shit would be bad all around if they saw me buying wine.

But you said he likes Mt. Dew? That’s funny because I have literally have a stock pile of that stuff in the garage because it’s the only soda I like. Someone else told me recently that they offered one of the spirits an energy drink, I don’t remember if it was him or not, but they said the spirit seemed to like it. Maybe we need to compare notes and see if we can fill in the blanks for one another because this pushing feeling I’m getting to dive right into something else for my ascension is starting to bother me but I’m not sure what I need to do, I have a to-do list that’s a mile long.

8 Likes

You know, another thing about the Mt. Dew occasionally I will go to take a sip and my soda suddenly tastes like shit, even though it was fine a few minutes ago it suddenly tastes like it has been sitting out for a week straight, almost like the alchemical composition of the beverage has changed in some way.

This happened to me a few times recently and the first thought that popped into my mind was, one of the spirits did this, one of them has helped themself to my beverage because they knew that I wouldn’t really mind because I’m not greedy with the spirits and that’s why it tastes so gross, they have literally drained all the good stuff out of my soda.

I even accused my little girl a few times last week, did you pour Dr. Pepper into my Mt. Dew or something to play a joke on me because you know I only drink Mt. Dew? She said no, I swear I didn’t and by now if she was lying to me she would’ve outed herself eventually because she cannot keep a lie to herself and she still swears, it wasn’t me mommy. So judging by what you said about that, I think he may have done it because this only happens when I leave a can sitting out or put it in the fridge and it only has like 2 sips left in it anyway and a few weeks ago I did get a strange idea in my head, I wonder if he would be offended if I offered him some Mt. Dew?

Now I’m thinking that he was probably putting that idea in my mind around the same time you discovered that he liked it.

6 Likes

I went through Arcane’s thread on working with King Paimon again.

@Arcane - Are you aware that this matches up with Koetting’s first evocation of King Paimon? I am curious what he looked like when you evoked him, Koetting said he looked like an old man.

This matches up with what he told me.
And I have noticed since my invocation of King Paimon I am doing better at managing my time.

I also have this occur as well.

Even though he didn’t say it explicitly I got the feeling from him that he didn’t feel that Mountain Dew was fit for human consumption or at the very least wasn’t healthy and should be avoided (that’s probably true.)
However he did enjoy it as an offering.

5 Likes

King Paimon is strong and he can show others how to be strong as well, I worked with him a lot a few weeks ago along with many other spirits. And one thing he asked me to do was tell others that he’s always available to answer questions about anything a magician wants to know, as long as its right to the point, he cares little for vaguest, And in my experiences with him, he’s very business like but also very clear on what he says. Nothing he haves ever said to me is ambiguous if i show him the respect he more then deserves. Think you Deathwish for posting and for making me remember to give the devil his due. No pun intended;)

4 Likes

When I did an evocation of King Paimon, he gave the impression of immense strength and absolutely zero desire to be flashy or make a big show of himself - while I love it when a spirit manifests looking totally ahem unusual, in that case he gave me an impression of quiet and serious power, that has no need to put on a show or make a display. Interesting how we’re all getting similar impressions on this. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yes, I second that. In the very first evocation, I couldn’t see him because I was not skilled enough as a magician, but later on when I actualy managed to open King Paimon’s sigil, I “saw” a king on a throne that looked very seriously and I was surprised how much respect he showed to me. There I was, too inexperienced, I was too scared to speak to him, to be honest, so I wrote everything on a piece of paper. He actually stood up from his throne to take this " letter" I wrote to him. And said to me " Very well." And vanished. That was the beginning of working with this great king. Later on he gave me the best advice I ever got. It’s something personal, so I will not write it here, but he will really help any serious magician. So I encourage you guys that feel his calling to take take that step and evoke him. Hail great King Paimon!

11 Likes

Short and sweet: manifest the powers of the 7 deadly Kings of Hell and 6 deadly Gods of Hell in me : Thanks for being my my slave owner, for me to be lead to an unforgettable experience in 7 deadly sins living up to your expectation and your infinite vision for me, to become like you at this moment and eternity So let it be so."

1 Like

Hi,i’m new here.I need guidance on King Paimon.I was trying to evoke another spirit,but in a different way King Paimon came in,so i’m trying to have a communication with him,but i can not,i’m not understanding what’s wrong.Anyone who has contact with King Paimon can help me?

1 Like

I can help you talk to him

4 Likes

As I was working with another spirit and suddenly everything changed and King Paimon came, but I can not talk to him, does he want to talk to me, or am i crazy?

1 Like

Please post an introduction in the Intro thread before posting further:

It’s one of the few rules of the forum.

1 Like

He then wants your attention. I suggest you to summon him and try to talk to him. If you can’t hear him just try to connect more with him and listen to your “inner voice”.

5 Likes

I’ll try a second time then, because the first one failed.

I did not intend to work with him, I prepared to evoke another, but it did not work, it was when king paimon came to mind and I went to get information, I already called, I already tried to call him several times but still could not get in touch, more I also can not recall another spirit, King Paimon is not leaving the situation clear.

I believe that you should learn more about the spirit and connect deeper with him. Use his sigil to summon him for it’ll make things easier.

But from my experience, when you call King Paimon, he comes even if you don’t feel him there.
Perhaps try to meditate and think of him and try to talk to him that way.

3 Likes

amazing , making me so happy about such great experience

Do you work with king often? I was going to give him offerings (food and drink) and obviously very very respectful. I’d ask him for his help with getting my artwork out to the public and spread viral. Maybe the next album make a song for him.

1 Like