Friends with Benefits: Back in Black (March Calendar Thread)

[quote=“FraterMagni, post:82, topic:9492”]I will work on your request samm! I’m seeing H tonight so I’ll have to work the spell late.[/quote] Update on H: I saw her for the first time in a while and the spark of chemistry just didn’t seem to be there. I wasn’t interested and neither was she. I’m not sad or dissapointed. And I don’t think the spells backfired. It just seemed to manifest in a strange way. Very strange indeed.

So more of a realization and sense of clarity?

Well that’s disappointing, but you did get a date out of it at least.

Well that’s disappointing, but you did get a date out of it at least.[/quote] It was more of a social outing with mutual friends. But as I said before, I’m not upset. Just a little emotionally confused and a wee bit disappointed that it wasn’t what I thought. I’m not blaming anyone.

Samm, I need the names of the target,if you want to pm me the names please. I will work for yours on Saturday as Saturdays is the day I usually do banishing works .

March 17-18

Me.

My desire is to see the income from my business (continue to) rise at an accelerated pace.

For those not skilled in or comfortable with continuity and maintaining magics, feel free to disregard the part I placed in parenthesis.

[quote=“Velotak, post:88, topic:9492”]March 17-18

Me.

My desire is to see the income from my business (continue to) rise at an accelerated pace.

For those not skilled in or comfortable with continuity and maintaining magics, feel free to disregard the part I placed in parenthesis.[/quote]

For anyone that wants a simple one, contact me…its something that can be done over time or even a few times. It will help (even its a little bit)

And since the forum has spent the past couple of days helping Velotaks business to grow, then perhaps I might give it a little non-magical push of my own:

I’ve employed Velotaks services twice so far, and the results has been most awesome. First, I purchased a very nice spirit from him - a spirit, which has been very helpful so far. Second, I also had him do something else for me - this second working has been very clarifying. I intend to make use of his services again in the future, and wouldn’t mind recommending it to others.

I am aware that we’re generally not supposed to push ‘non-EA’ businesses in the forum, but I figure that since we’ve been ‘magicking’ Velotaks business over the weekend, a short comment of appreciation might not be entirely out of order?

1 Like

I’m gonna be up tomorrow and the day after…if anyone wants more info PM me.

I also suggest only PM’ing people what methods you use, if you want, because it’s obvious that someone is screwing with us.

Excellent! It looks like everyone had success with Velotak’s service EXCEPT me… My bad!! :frowning:

1 Like

Please keep this about FwB, everyone knows Vel has a business but this thread can’t turn into his personal feedback thread, otherwise we’re just opening the door to the scammers and pissant little liars of the world. :slight_smile:

You’d be horrified how often I have to delete a spammer or troll that’s set up several accounts to try and award itself “likes” - gaming rep and feedback systems is a real issue for online communities, and what respected members do sets an example that can easily be twisted and abused.

Cheers!

Today is my last day <3

Tomorrow is Arcanes and the last one on the schedule.

If you haven’t made any progress in your wish, we can always recast them due to the disrespectfulness of others messing with our group progress.

1 Like

Im gonna finish this month out. But i am probably not going to do this next month.

I have other things to do. And dont want others getting hit with anything by accident.

I will no longer be assisting anyone in this group any further with anything because it has come to my attention that some or even all of you have plotted to kill me, when in fact I had done nothing to get in your way

…what?

4 Likes

I sent you a pm. Last time I’m posting on this thread lest Hekate lay my gay soul to rest. Duce’s byatch

Woah what??

1 Like

I think somebody is being taken for a ride. Who or what told you this?

2 Likes

I’ve known at least one bi magician who worked with Hekate.

And just to state the obvious, no level of threats or malicious harassment of other members is ever acceptable on here, period. This is made clear in the Forum Rules, and the change of software platform hasn’t altered that.

We’ll work to resolve things sensitively where that’s appropriate, and ban anyone abusing their membership and intimidating other members.

Pm me and find out