Finally achieved Polyamory(and I used a bit of Magick)

I’m pretty proud of this one…

It’s been one of my dreams to be apart of a functioning polyamory. So I thought I’d experiment and see if I could use magick to achieve it.

So I worked with Dantalion on being able to inspire love in others, as well as reading minds.
Sallos gave favor to me. He came to me, after working with Dantalion, in a vision showering me in golden light.
Also worked a lot with the planet Venus, mostly for other people but I was centering its energy on my heart and 3rd eye. (My ruling planet is also Venus, just FYI)
I’ve used all this to boost my power of persuasion while I have been working on general self empowerment. Although I did persuade, I didn’t force anyone… lots of charm really. I did not expect it to happen so soon honestly as it wasn’t a main goal I needed to achieve immediately. This has taken place over the span of 2-3 months and it was a very chaotic and unstructured type of arrangement. It was lead with passion and a shit ton of intuition.

I have always been a lover <3

Outcome~
I now have five lovers, 2 men and 3 women.
We all enjoy each other and they also are carrying relationships with each other (all by choice)

One day I will be able to inflict anyone with the power of love <3

12 Likes

shiiiit sign me tf up

2 Likes

thats pretty cool. i always wanted a poly dom. with more than one female submissive that were all bi.
but alas. Now i dont have a dom.

can i come visit you? :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll take two ladies.

I will even take out the trash on garbage day.

Actually I have been in a relationship with two women, and well, it consumed lots of time.

I am amazed how it can all work while keeping your spiritual practice!

Bravo.

3 Likes

really i bet it did take alot of time. but im sure it was a good experience.

i honestly just want a hot threesome :joy:
but if it works hey im open to alot of stuff. :wink:

but i truely did want a poly dom.

2 Likes

any tips for poly relationships? ive been getting closer to get in one and im wondering what its like?

difference between a poly relationship where its one person dating 2 people that aren’t connected, and one where its like, all 3+ parties dating each other romantically?

1 Like

Oh wow…for me even to be in 1 is so much energy consuming but 2. I couldn’t do it, all my admiration for people that can.

2 Likes

Wow SaturnSkin #Respect

When admission for new candidates open up. Don’t forget me :wink:

1 Like

My goal is to one day have us all in one house! I’d love you visit :3
I’m getting ready to travel soon though.

1 Like

I did a shitload of research the biggest thing to have a functioning poly is respect and consent/being truthful.

It is really as simple as being upfront with your needs.

People can have exclusive partners or shared within the poly.

My current group we are all for each other, and guys aren’t hi but they support and care about each other.

it takes a shit ton of energy to be honest.

But I’m being loved and cared for by each of them, it replenishes my personal energy.

I was previously work on charging people then, letting there charge seep back into me.

I’m a personality girl…you better be neato! :imp::joy_cat:

1 Like

I’d like to update this:

Not sure if Polyamory or if I’m just being worshiped?
Where does the line draw between amorous love and worship?

Thoughts? haha

2 Likes

If they’re praying to you, that’s worship energy.

Hmmm I don’t think they are…I don’t require it.

But I do require a ton of consideration, I am absolutely insatiable sometimes…:sweat_smile:

Then it’s not worship, but intent.

1 Like

Lucky bitch.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:hey this is something that means a lot to me! It’s helping my advancement into ascension. I know everyone’s is different. Love is a big factor in mine. It’s something I have overlooked until recently.

I can Imagine. It is important to me too for many reasons, hehe. Well, as long as I get all The Indian guys, and all the chinky guys, I will be at peace, and wish you all the happiness in the world! Hahahahaha! I am a freak hahaha!

2 Likes

XD haha asian fetish

I have a thing for chinky eyes too

1 Like