Finally achieved Polyamory(and I used a bit of Magick)

it sounds like what you experience…is what i experience when i have visions of a certain place. hmmm… curious

are you physical lovers with these people or is this an astral thing?

what place it that? I’m not sure where I was tbh when it happened…

It is all physical atm, but i’m hoping to go astral as well! One of them is still in the lower phases of ascension but I’m totally ready to work with him and be with him in the astral as well.
It is another stepping stone :slight_smile:

its a temple.

2 Likes

OMG I was gonna ask if it was a temple! But i wasn’t sure because I was in such close proximity to Sallos and the light was so bright. Pm me details?

1 Like

I am Indian :smiling_imp: :wink:

1 Like

Let me give you a tip. Sex magic. Love is involved so the energy output is going to triple or more. Try it you will get amazing results…

1 Like

OMG don"t! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

I’ve actually been considering but I have no experience in it regardless :open_mouth:

Man…I’ve been conflicted over whether or not I should pursue something like this myself. I’ve fantasized over what it would be like to have a open relationship with 2 - 3 girls…with all of us living in the same place enjoying each other. I think it would be fucking great, but I don’t know how long that kind of thing would last realistically

It’s is honestly a bit of work, and most of it is energy working.

We are in a place now that everyone is functional as an individual, as a lover, and as a group of friends who may also be lovers.

I just got lucky with the people.

2 Likes

I once dated two of my hands.
That’s pretty close.

6 Likes

A pessimist is forever alone… an optimist is just two more people away from a hot threesome! :smiley:

8 Likes