Empire Building With Xag

Yep, for the past three years I focused solely in meditation only and ascetic practices like fasting. These gave me a new outlook, grounding and sky rocketed my spiritual abilities so much so that I consider them a prerequisite. Back then before 2021 my Evocations consisted of astral and mental communions.

Now after these practices I can evoke a spirit in physical manifestion and have clairaudience in communion with them with a success rate of a 8/10 times that I do a ritual.

4 Likes

Meditation. Singlehandedly the greatest spiritual practice.

3 Likes

Gravitating Towards Vine

As the title says it, I am currently begining my immersion to king vine. Although I did not completely concluded my work with Beleth and her Field marshals, I and vine continue to form a deep connection.

My intention is always to connect with them more and deeper, to know them so fucking deeply, to make this this communion meaningful and something that I will look upon twenty years from now and think “wow” which this already came into fruition with Beleth and her saying unto me three years ago.

Vine reached out last week from the darkness with so much brilliancy that you never knew that this is a demon of darkness, you would think that this is an angel and a being light. Today I had the blessing of vine upon me, I had so much energy, ecstasy and bliss pouring though me. Vine truly lights you up like a light bulb.

I did not planned to write anything today, but with so much gnosis being poured I chosen to start writing just the start of the Book of vine, initiating this with his origins.

If you read between the lines of my prelude you will see that he basically teaches a way to attain endless energy within yourself. As an empire builder he truly does not know anything about the human conception of “too much” or “excessiveness”

Vine has a lot connections with other ancient gods and aslo with other demons. This is complete utter upg but I am getting the impression that other lion demons are very related or even aspects of vine. Sabnock, Marbas, vine feel like a family whose common blood is a demon whose name is Rath or the inverse relationship with vine being the common blood may be the case (Rath is found in the tastement of Solomon) and yes indeed there many others demons who are also lions like buer, purson, orniax but they don’t feel related to be honest.

Enough for now, back to work.

3 Likes

Yesterday I called Vine into physical manifestion.

It was one of the very few times that the spirit manifested as described in the goetia. Vine indeed is a lion god. For example beleth is said to manifest as a Knight or a cat headed deity, well I had saw Beleth as a shimmering darkness with black light eyes, as skull face, a red cloaked figure and a huge black dragon (?)

Vine appeared as a massive angry fierce lion face with so many wrinkles, scales and with a very strong definition so much so I dare to say that this is a dragonic lion, and he had a red hue to him so not much yellow as a normal lion. And despite his fierce appearance, he had a very calm and angelic voice.

He pointed me into his solar temple, where he sat on a throne. I don’t trust such astral/mental experiences and I am inclined to disregard them quick. One of my techniques to verify that I am working with the real deal is yes, only settle for physical manifestion and aslo send them to do tasks.
He told me

“enter the solar temple, become the priest of your apotheosis!”

I asked: " what’s the legitimacy in this?"

Vine: “what do you need?”

I said: “300 euros”

He accepted and left.

Now, I have my cash.

Thank you vine for being in my life.

5 Likes

I choose to totally rest these last few days and totally let myself be in the sake of blowing wind. Normal I do have have a thirty minutes or an hour of the day dedicated to calming myself and be totally at rest (meditation preperation) but recently had been in the extreme and progress by the regiment was still made even at the minimum.

I do not think my super go hard excessiveness is good at all times, this is probably what Lord Tukulan meant.

Todays, till now I woke up a bit hangover from drinking quite some whiskeys yesterday. Woke up not at 5 or 4am as used to but at almost 10am feeling a bit drained, also busting nuts made me feel more drained :rofl:.

My old self would run into spiritual remedies for such problems, seeking to heighted my energy. Indeed this drainage feels like shit and dare to say death but I lean towards the totally energy-less , cold, still and dead center within me: atman!

Even tho I didn’t had the energy today morning, I still served my highest goal of the day: seeing the godstar!

I hold Great pride in me because I always do things when I do not feel like it. Emotions and energy are disregarded to me, years of meditation only made my mind a faithful servant and a gun barrel that I can aim into everything I want. And I consider myself a fine balance between two extremes, I am Alexander and Diogenes.

Today I simply took my old people into a ride to the beach were we simply rested, I was grateful for this to be able to be the man of the house. I was reminded of when I started working with Belial 5-6 years ago: if I can conquer my mind I could be in a very different and better place. Although I am not yet, and I am a simple Shadow of what I could been back then if I took action I am still good. The essence of the precceding saying is that your progress by being grateful and seeing the bigger picture, then you respectfully make the changes you need - this is how you burn your karma (χρέος - debt) by facing your current odds by being your best self.

Three days ago I asked Vine how I can triumph over my odds, how I could move out of here, go forth and conquer. How to build a pyramid, how to have an empire, how to flee from light. This stems out from the realization of the current state: I done nothing yet.
He replied with Overwhelm impossibility with your current ability

There some elements that I deciphered from vine. Overwhelming is like dancing in the Face of those impossibilities, sort being in an elevator with your odds and you throw a grenade that you both cannot escape but you enjoy it. Sort joker type things, not care at all, even if it looks like it you simply do it like you already done. Current ability is your right now, you done nothing yet but the best you can do is to be your best most transcendental self so you can pay your debt in so doing going where you want to go. This is my current notion. Vine is quite the warhead if you want to change your life.

I decided to instead keep programming as a side hustle and instead campaign towards private university.

Enough for now… back to work (staring at a wall- bodhidharma activities)

5 Likes

Last year I was in the army as it is mandatory service here. I spend a lot of my time there doing service duties (guard, patrols etc) and you better believe that I was a hidden Buddha boy there! Meaning that I kept meditating and fasting even when I was losing sleep because of shifts, exercises but I was faithful in my every disciplines.

Channeling incantations was how I stared my lengthy meditations, these incantations were like unlocking pathways of the mind. In my three year retreat, I forsaken every spirit, gods and methods that I used , or at least tried.

In the timeline of that time I:
1.5 years of 3 I did only will imposition spells.
Since I started magick at January 2024 my spirit contact events were like
August 2023 - contact by Lucichatcha ( spirit familiar of Belial found in the grimoire of belial by Koetting)
November 2023 was the Azazel physical manifestion incident and rejunivation with a new purpose
March 2023 I channeled again a incantation that since was the pascha (Easter) which is a spiritual transmigration celebration. The energy of easter is real that’s why I was inclined to channel one.

So it was night in the outpost guard shift I remember I was doing 2-4am and bear in mind that almost always meant meditation for free. I was reminding of that story because I saw my archive stories in Instagram which was a march photo dump

The incantation was one of the most blissful, ecstatic ones and it was meant to encompass death and spiritual darkness like that of sleep. Needless to say I did not slept that night!

I Will share it in separate post along some knowledge over spiritual darkness and conciousness since it is the “passing” and the transmigration of jesus.

3 Likes

very interesting and great work mate… the idea about working through the troubled corners on everyones life - karma etc was very interesting … the way to burn out karma - looks like meditation is the only route to achieve what we want to even if we are in the most difficult phases of life …

Yes I stayed Meditative and disciplined between October and November which I was two months without sleep because I had probably the most terrible pain in my entire Life- Neck spasm that would not go away. My cervical spine was fucked up from too much use.

In the army I used to go patrol every 6 hours carrying a heavy gun and a strip of ammunition while aslo run and workout. This was a terrible combination that even stretching could not help. I Found some relief by masturbation which drained me even more and I was addicted to it. I would say that I destroyed all spiritual progress but it all changed when I shut up and meditated without any hope or will.

I could focus on making money, writing, studying and things that would help in general but instead I sat and suffered at the time when the military service was over and everyone of my buddies were back to normal life. I let go of hope and all “it could be” and embraced my painful damnation I was like this

When I had Found my cold, dead energy-less stillness, I foresaw my self without that pain and begun practicing Hatha yoga.

I am forever grateful for Hatha yoga because it liberated me from so much pain and discomfort. Literally on the second pose my spams and tightness got away.

The fact that I stayed Meditative in complete agony, draws me so much strength that I can justify the third self command " everything I need is within me now" (source: King ritual, The grimoire of Baal by Ea Koetting)

As for the Karma and Debt matter…

Yes I serve it as best I can. Even Set’nioz seems to respect the source and its emenations in so doing I must navigate through life with surgical precision. I serve my karma as best I can: doing more work than my father, seek independence so my parents can relax etc.

Although I do not see my life right now as troubled, but can described as in my current position because I have nothing yet, the best I can do is to transcend the today and overwhelm it (Vine reference hehe) that’s why I align myself with a clear vision of an impossibility.

3 Likes

so it seems like a combination of good yoga practices and relentless meditation especially being in the present moment , letting go . detaching , mindfulness etc is the way out for everyone . am i right in summing up this way …
by these means one can reach universal consciousness to some extent and we take it forward from there …right ?

Not sure if we can put everyone into a category but I think pretty much yes.

Many RHP practices seem to only care about being pure in a gross world while some most empowering LHP practices say that a fine balance between strength in all aspect have to be attained.

A mind turned to the source ain’t gonna save or the promise of an transcndal utopia cannot be proven. LHP is more of a “show me the money” philosophy. God is unborn in so doing maximizing our lives is our godly flex.

2 Likes

sure … makes sense …

1 Like

Tuesday 02/04/2024
midday

We are so back. Regiment as normal.

5 Likes

Thursday 04/04/24.

After this… Ufff where can I start!
I can call it reality shifting because I feel myself deeper in a reality, in a domain that is mine. My intuition calls it “infernal empire”

I observe it as a parallel riff of blackness. Like an underlying layer or current parallel to our world.

This felt like drugs ( I never taken drugs in my life) or do drugs feel like that? I felt so detached, so blissful. I can tap to this feeling everywhere I go and especially in meditation and rituals. This is better, scarier and more profound than any Buddha shit!

That felt like massive wake up call, like beleth kicks you out of bed and splashes liquid nitrogen in yo fucking Face.

Like in the latest Facebook by the ceremonial magician Arundel overman had said:
Once the internal power is flowing, enter the circle and throw down that ritual as if your life depends on it, knowing that you are seeking an ancient god or goddess, and if it truly shows up, it’s going to be all you can do to hang on to your sanity.

Which truly resonates with me. That’s why I seek always physical manifestion rather than simple astral and mental. That’s why I first confirm their power by sending then to do tasks first then work later. I seek to know them truly and deeper.

That’s why I am so disciplined. I rather die than miss my midday meditation!
The meditation with Beleth two days ago made me shake in fear, I am completely changed.

Beleth increased my mathematical abilities, brings me wifey material girls, changed my world and much more. And not to mention a literal fucking storm!

Parasites and impostors can’t do shit like this.

3 Likes

I am prolonging my three months to six months each Demonic king.
Yes I am a living god and all, but I almost worship them because I truly fucking love them.

I consider myself as a beleth junkie, as a beleth drug lord. I am even visiting beleth’s temple in Lebanon where she was worshiped as Baalat-gebal.

As for book wiring, I would put on BALG. It will be an amalgamation of three tomes related to beleth.

First one is my pathworking with him.
Second is dedicated to the rituals of Self Anti-transmigration, a working dedicated to my beloved Set’nioz and sepall who are the wingmen of beleth.
Third one is a spellbook with operations with all Fields marshals.

Six months is great because I am really taking my time with it, allowing myself to fully absorb the essence of the teachings and getting to know each field marshal (Nether)

Forever grateful for Beleth, set’nioz and Supullu
Whom unholy trinity rises out of the abyss to teach all those who bear the mark of Damnation!

3 Likes

Midday 10/04/24

What I been up too…
48 hours fasted, heavy workings with Beleth’s marshalls.

3 Likes

Damn bro!

1 Like

Afternoon 12/04/24
Tea time

I decided to not do the marathon tomorrow, my body is still broken up from the last one I did.
My pathworking with Beleth becomes more and more fruitful.

Yesterday, I chose to break out from the karmic lessons of life and decided to not even be mad nor blaming anymore. I chose all devouring stillness, and this peacefulness emenated from my heart into those regarded and got the disease of bliss.

This intoxication of bliss makes one shut up and let thy sufferings be blissful. This silence that emenated from me that moment resigned over anger, lust and evilness that was around me. Like mighty voice of thunder, it drowned the throat of war.

I came into knowing who is beleth more and more.

Beleth’s approach is that of dissecting the storm by individual strips of isolated wind. Through that single strip of wind you can dissolve the storm or you can create it. At this point I work more with the demonic house of the warriors called sehun and whose title is “manufacturers of war”

My desire to transcend my current state was drowned by the voice of silence, by the silent spring breeze.

Beleth has three rules which as a storm god can rule everything: 1. Stability. 2. Dissecting the storm, wind by wind. 3. Rulership over the storm, knowing the self as the one who emenates, the one who that storm originates, this the end of the illusion of the desire to transcend.

Verily,

4 Likes

Night 15/04/2024

Probs to xcii society, he really does makes the best occult memes in the market.
And indeed its accurate, as you know I am in violent struggle.

4 hours rest from Damnation everyday. My character, the palace is beyond magick and through brute force I prevail alone…

4 Likes

Meditation

Lord Krishna said: “Keeping the eyes half closed and fixed on the tip of one’s nose, being enlivened and alert, one should meditate on the lotus flower situated within the heart. This lotus has eight petals and is situated on an erect lotus stalk. One should meditate on the sun, moon and fire, placing them one after the other within the whorl of that lotus flower. Placing My transcendental form within the fire, one should meditate upon it as the auspicious goal of all meditation. That form is perfectly proportioned, gentle and cheerful. It possesses four beautiful long arms, a charming, beautiful neck, a handsome forehead, a pure smile and glowing, shark-shaped earrings suspended from two identical ears. That spiritual form is the color of a dark rain cloud and is garbed in golden-yellowish silk. The chest of that form is the abode of Srivatsa and the goddess of fortune, and that form is also decorated with a conchshell, disc, club, lotus flower and garland of forest flowers. The two brilliant lotus feet are decorated with ankle bells and bracelets, and that form exhibits the Kaustubha gem along with an effulgent crown. The upper hips are beautified by a golden belt, and the arms are decorated with valuable bracelets. All of the limbs of that beautiful form capture the heart, and the face is beautified by merciful glancing. Pulling the senses back from the sense objects, one should be grave and self-controlled and should use the intelligence to strongly fix the mind upon all of the limbs of My transcendental body. Thus one should meditate upon that most delicate transcendental form of Mine. One should then pull the consciousness back from all the limbs of that transcendental body. At that time, one should meditate only on the wonderfully smiling face of the Lord. Being established in meditation on the Lord’s face, one should then withdraw the consciousness and fix it in the sky. Then giving up such meditation, one should become established in Me and give up the process of meditation altogether. One who has completely fixed his mind on Me should see Me within his own soul and should see the individual soul within Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Thus, he sees the individual souls united with the Supreme Soul, just as one sees the sun’s rays completely united with the sun. When the yogi thus controls his mind by intensely concentrated meditation, his illusory identification with material objects, knowledge and activities is very quickly extinguished.”

• Srimad Bhagavatam Mahapurana 11.14.42-46

(Source: aghora Vaishnava on Facebook)

6 Likes

impressive … looks like an aghori in meditation … i am sure you are aware of the sect called aghoris …

1 Like