Empire Building With Xag

Yes I do know of them.

1 Like

No uni yet, but still studying the science.

2 Likes

Midday meditation 20/04/2024

Working with Sekhnioz and Nephell, the left and right hand men of beleth.

I first begun jerk it but did not ejaculated to rise spiritual energy, then grounded it with yoga nidra. After, I did some qi Qong and with the dragon’s eye I brought them forth.

I been experiencing Flactuation of conciousness and I can’t seem to remain always in the supreme state, I fall back to what it means to be a man.

Nephell in my first evocation of him manifested as an orb of darkness that appeared to be metallic. This is not Nephell but more of a gift and he called it αρΜητÎčÎșό συστατÎčÎșό (lit: Negative substance). In my second evocation of the spirit I saw something that I could call that this was the spirit himself: a black horse with glowing red eyes.

I asked What I can do to combat my flactuations and Nephell that I must visualise with the evil eye that orb.
Consuming the intellect and the self, the flactuations and conciousness so only a conciousness that is undisturbed remains. This conciousness is the orb itself, a conciousness that is risen from the mindless void. This conciousness remains even after dissolution.

Grateful for Sekhnioz and Nephell.

4 Likes

Alchemical Transmutations Through The Negative Substance

Lately I been working with that. The negative substance is a counter balance force, it is the darkness that exists within the sun and all the stars.

Nephell, supulu, sepal are all names that I channeled for this black horse with glowing red eyes that holds a high rank within Beleth’s legions. Nephell is not an empire builder but instead he is a pyramid erector. He knows why shapes are powerful, why and how the planets are influencial, he understands the descending flow of the pure formal energy down to the material energy.

Ever Since I came into knowing that orb, I been told to continue feeding it with all of my bliss, all of my passion and potential that orb seems to also serve a balancing and grounding aspect.

I focus on the negative substance situated within my solar plexus, embracing Damnation without all the hope and utopic potential that I wish for, instead letting it be my sacrifice to the here and now. This orb grants me awareness in sleep. Clear and sharp mind too, I aslo begun implementing it in my rituals and sort of playing with it.

I replaced the king ritual and LBRP with my negative orb experiments. I observe myself no longer being concerned with attachment or detachment of if I do my service correctly for all thing’s are now disregarded. Ideal or not, it doesn’t matter (in RHP terms the ideal is favoured and everything that is not is thrown down to the qlippoth that’s why darkness in that manner is basically the trashcan of god) ideal or not it is still a sacrifice to the all consuming one.

The repeated thought of “its all you are” is apparent, Since the negative substance is a hand that moulds and shapes (counters) the manifested creation. I see a image in my mind of many shapes having sort of a pressure that shapes them into being.

That’s all for now, verily.

2 Likes

Lord Krishna said: “Although most wise, the paramahamsa should enjoy life like a child, oblivious to honor and dishonor, although most expert, he should behave like a stunted, incompetent person; although most learned, he should speak like an insane person, and although a scholar learned in Vedic regulations, he should behave in an unrestricted manner.”

3 Likes

Updates
First phase of my work with Sekhnioz and Nephell is done. The ritual of streaming forth unbirthed potential and how it connects with the negative substance which I been surprised because initially I thought what’s the connection? But the connection is that we devour every last hope and potential into that orb that doesn’t differentiates the ideal and the shell. All are worthless so now without nothing stopping you can push towards the abyss!

Working with Gaap, The Body of Black light:
Gaap the demonic president is said to be as powerful as beleth but he doesn’t want to be a king in so doing he serves beleth.
Gaap is an alchemical demon who brings the unbirthed potential into the physical rounds.

In my Evocations I do a sort of triangle with my hands in order to focus the presence and energy of the spirit so they can manifest and I literally see black shining light in my physical vision in the place I put my arms. It is sort of a spiritual-physical shadow that is a bit delayed and this is not momentary so I see it for a good 10seconds. Its so fucking freaky to see.

Godform- The Knight

You know the knight depiction of beleth in the goetia? Yeah that’s not beleth that’s your godform and what you are supposed to be. And no beleth is aslo not that cat that blows a trumpet to dancing mice, beleth is a star of shimmering darkness.

I am saying this because recently I did indeed saw the physical manifestion of that knight, this is more supposed to be an archetype like in idealatry (true purpose of idolatry.)

The true beleth, doesn’t like showing herself and she prefers to hide in the darkness but she is not shy to consult the magician at the time of need to show you what you would need to be (The Knight).

2 Likes

1/5/2024 - Birthday

Chill time. Enjoying some xcii memes on gram. This meme reminds me some of the spirits of beleth that do not manifest as human or as creatures at all.

2 Likes

Midday 07/05/24

Late to sleep, early to rise.
The lessons of gaap as situated in reprgomming yourself with surgical precision for it is that information that Will sit in your body of black light

This beautiful song describes perfectly my Life
 in love with it.

What you know about the running, the stretching
The cars, the weapons
The path, the journey
The jewels, the learning
The fear, the focus
The aches, the pains
The contact sparrin’, the breaks, the sprains
The trial and error, the ranks, and belts
The spiritual growth, the science of breath
The tests, the techniques
The forms, the stances
The flow, the rhythm, the internal answers
The herbs, the healing, the quiet meditation
The truths reveal through daily dedication
The love for the art, the sweat on your shirt
The mind, the body, and the spirit that work
The feelings of failure, the hope to succeed
The battles of questions like “Should I smoke weed?”
The water, the thirst
The cleansing, the blessings
The flash of insights, the teachings, the lessons
The grappling and locking, trapping and boxing
The training and slacking
The starting and stopping
And stayin’ committed, when your homies ain’t with it
The hours or practice after the class is finished
The cause of your ignorance, flaws in your discipline
Broken laws of nutrition, and pork and dishin’
The vitamins and supplements
Salads and ointments
The kingships, pull joints in doctor appointments
The dues, the pads, the wraps, the gloves
The mouthpiece you left home, the taste of your own blood
The hunger, the blocks
The punches, the squats
The crunches, the example you set for the youngsters
The will, the skills, the kill or the hill
The separation between what’s fake and what’s real
The laws of physics, The class “comradery”
The vows of humility, the bow, the courtesy.

2 Likes