Chat Thread

lmao

1 Like

fuck your tulips lol

1 Like

Itā€™s just a nice relaxing day today. Iā€™ll probably work on my Kundalini a bit this evening, but Iā€™m just going to relax until then.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it. Someone get Nagathulu a Snickers bar. Heā€™s turning into a diva again. lol

2 Likes

Im working on merging my godform with meā€¦working with Azazel as usual and studying.

And ill be in the Azazel study group.

4 Likes

Hey, @Eye_of_Ra. Good to see ya, hun.

I find it helped me when I projected my god-form around me as I slept inside the energy. Kind of helped me ā€œsoak in itā€.

2 Likes

Cool. Iā€™ll give it a try.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s everyone waiting for?

1 Like

Donā€™t mess with my Tulips just coz you donā€™t have any in the desert lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know who she isā€¦and I know she is me. But i need to learn how to become her the goddess. And rock it! Ya know. I feel it so strong i just need to work on it.

4 Likes

There was just a moment of accepting it for me. I donā€™t know any other way to say it than I claimed it and just accepted it as truth.

That was a big moment for me.

Now, I can talk to my god-form as though he were any other spirit and get answers from my own intuition ā€¦ or I can just mentally project as it through my soul travel. Iā€™m sure I can send him out as an egregore as well, but I havenā€™t needed to do that.

1 Like

This feels like shes inside of me and has been all along. That part was just asleep. But now shes awake and fierce :smiling_imp::frog:

3 Likes

Yeah im going through something similar with my storm goddess aspect lol

1 Like

Do it! Feeling the salty spray of the ocean on your face. The sights, the smells.

The ebb and flow of the tides, the feel of the sand tickling your feet as the water draws back into ocean. Itā€™s amazeballs!

Getting intimate with all the monsters the sea has to offer till you have pet names for them helps as well.

Then you meet one of Ranā€™s daughters only to have her scare the crap out of you in the fading light of sunset when you realized that you scraped your feet and your blood washed into the ocean.

Itā€™s all rainbows and sunshine!

2 Likes

Sounds amazing i will be attempting more water magick soon! as its been a while and need to get back to my roots :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, hereā€™s a tip though, sea spirits have a twisted sense of humor and pop up at the most random times, so be prepared for some saltiness. If you know what I mean.

Donā€™t be surprised if one pops up when youā€™re having a bath, oh and best get over any nudity issues if you have one. Letā€™s just say they have no shame whatsoever.

1 Like

Iā€™m whore anyway so donā€™t really matter lol

2 Likes

By a bath, you know I mean those long luxurious ones with scented candles and dried flowers and essential oils :wink:

But then they can be really salty and would love to get a good laugh out of taunting you a little if youā€™re on the conservative side.

But between you and me, I know youā€™re not so have fun!

1 Like

Score one for sacred whores! You should read The Red Goddess, itā€™s positively awesome.

1 Like

I already have it in grimoire form lol :smiley:

1 Like