Chat Thread

I’m great, thanks. How about you, O’ Great Ki-Lam-Lil?

1 Like

Feeling Great Actually! Storm Magick Always Makes Me Feel Exhilirated!! :smiley:

so what you been working on today?

1 Like

Did you perform some storm magick lately? We’ve had nothing but storms here the last 3 or 4 days. I’m not complaining, though. I love a good storm.

2 Likes

Yeah the past week, i’ve been on and off casting storm magick especially in enland lol!! i needed to get in touch with my core powers again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love breathing and soaking in the energy of good storm. Also, love the energy rolling in off the ocean or sea.

2 Likes

hey its one of the godlike powers

2 Likes

How’s it going, Naga? Ki-Lam-Lil is trying to wipe England off the face of the map with inclement weather.

Snap thats my next step Water/Ocean Magick :slight_smile:

3 Likes

do it @kiss-lamia-lilith you wont lol

pretty good working with azazel now.probably gonna pathwork with the guy for the traditional 90 days (boa reference). also trying to get an azazel study group going where we all work with azazel and his book of Azazel. and maybe a few other books

4 Likes

@valkarath Nah just getting them gardens primed for plants to spread there flowers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. May you have a plentiful pathworking, @Nagathex.

1 Like

thank you, you too lol

whats everyone up to

1 Like

@kiss-lamia-lilith … well, that doesn’t sound as impressive, but hey … whatever waters your seeds. hehe

2 Likes

Just hanging out with the BALGrogs. Or the Homepagies. Whichever you prefer. hehe

Sorry, I’m feeling a bit cheesy today.

1 Like

me too lol

Hey we need flowers and fruits so im helpping things along lol Plus i live here so drowning the place might not be such a good idea lol

2 Likes

Psssh, details fit more for mortals than gods!

smashes my toys together Hulk Smash! lol

2 Likes

why smash toys when you can impale a bunch of mortal pigs? slams massive tentacles and tendrils and impales a old lady and sucks the life outta her

1 Like

Oh shit. Who invited Nagathulu? He always wrecks shit. Ki-Lam-Lil … protect the tulips!!!

1 Like

I see im the balance here lol :stuck_out_tongue: I give life but don’t forget this bitch causes tidal waves too lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like