Chat Thread

Nicee, The One By Peter Grey?

1 Like

Yeah i got this version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wicked cool :slight_smile:

I love reading it, I’m actually taking my time with this one to savor it. I’m not a stranger to working with spirits inclined to love and sexuality.

And it’s nice reading about her and all she represents. It brings some things into perspective as well.

1 Like

snickers wont calm me dammit. fuck yo garden lol mines better. it had meme trees

1 Like

Try and get a copy of Liber Lilith by Donald Tyson too you will probably like that one as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kiss-lamia-lilith that book looks super cool now I want it!

1 Like

Does anyone know anything about druid cloaked looking figures. They always show up and start doing chants when im in the astral. This time they were holding those devices that that go back and forth like a tic toc rhythm and some had this systrine musical things like on karate kid at the end of the second one when hes fighting the bad guy and all the people Pull one of those things out like for focus or something? ?

@Eye_of_Ra try ebay if you want the grimoire version, there a new papper back out now thats available. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. Ill look it up.

I have it, just need to get around reading it later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will love it lol

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it! :slight_smile:

Nagathulhu is pleased by his popcorn sacrifice!!

so, whos on?

2 Likes

I am technically around, but I might hop on and off as I prepare the evening feast.

1 Like

yummers lol.

so how are you

Wait … does the yummers refer to my “feast” or me? Why are you licking your duck lips like that, Nagathulu. Stop. Stop stroking me with your tentacle. That’s very … uncomfortable. O.O

I’m good. How’s it going for you?

lmao no. ill eat you and your damn feast along with those fucking tulips.

pretty damn good actually. learning crystals and qigong lol

1 Like

Cool. Qigong is awesome. And Kunda Yoga was pretty awesome today, too. I’m looking forward to diving deeper into that practice and learning more asanas.

1 Like