Chat Thread

That’s quite a range. Enjoy them.

I’m waiting on a bit more black obsidian myself.

i love them so much. i actually ended up getting a second black tourmaline for free from the owner of the pagan shop. i went to, i just love that store. so positive it makes me smile lol

I hope they didn’t trip on the tentacle. slurp lol

1 Like

We used to have an “ok” shop around here, but it closed down several years ago. I have to either take what’s available in the craft store or order off the internet these days. sigh

im sorry thats sad.

nah they just impaled the fuck out of everyone lmao

Well, that’s nice. Always helps to bring a little positivity into the shop. lol

1 Like

How does your work with the Mythos? Or would the plural be Mythoi?

which mythos

THE MYTHOS! tentacles flail and thrash about lol

I’m not making fun of the Cthulhu Mythos. Just having fun flailing my imaginary tentacles around. hehe

me too though

its great. my abilities to manifest spells have increased drastically. specifically the speed but i want to increase the dynamicness of it. how powerfully it manifests.

1 Like

Everything dealing with power seems to come back to our Kundalini. Raise your Kundalini, no matter what your tradition calls it, and you “level up” your power. Seems its at the heart of ascent.

2 Likes

can it be raised multiple times? anything i should be aware of when trying that

1 Like

Different tradtions, different ideas on that.

Robert Bruce says it can be raised many times through his form of energy work and my own personal gnosis agrees with that. I plan on raising it continually throughout my life.

And yeah, you should do your reserach on it.

Before I started working through the Path of Smoke, I was lead to a good book on the topic …
Kundalini and the Chakras

I’m using the basic Kundalini exercise right now and it worked pretty well.

I’ve received guidance on modifying it to make it more powerful for me.

1 Like

interesting ill have to look. into that. thank you. i like Robert Bruce. hes an interesting fellow

1 Like

The main issues with it are just the health problems that can occur if you don’t clear out the energy blockages.

I love his accent. lol

1 Like

so then ill definitely have to look for any then

I just notice them as the Kundalini starts pooling. Had it start pooling in my back around my kidneys earlier, so I just danced around a little bit, stretched my back out, and imagined it flowing up the spinal channel and out through my crown.

1 Like

You can raise your kundilini multiple times. I do.

3 Likes