Chat Thread

I’m putting a lot of effort toward raising my Kundalini and starting to perform the exercises and rituals within BMOA right now.

1 Like

yummers. does anyone know of a method i can pair with meditation to put my senses into overdrive so to speak?

1 Like

im actually doing rituals out of some Necronomicon current books today as well

1 Like

Enjoy your rituals. May they bring true madness to all of Santa’s elves. lol

2 Likes

I’m gonna head out for a bit. Got a bit more to journal then I’ve got to take off. Talk to you both later.

2 Likes

Take care my fellows

so who else is on

1 Like

Well I am now :slight_smile: I’m see I’ve received some good publicity from @valkarath. Thanks brother, but really it was all Isis, I’m just trying to keep up with her.

And now I can hear her aughing at how true that statement is.

Good luck with that Naga, @Nagathex if it’s okay to call you that. Isis is telling me something about raised vibrations and natural frequencies so maybe that’s something you could look into.

And I really really can’t wait to see the new episode of Salem. I swear I’m hooked on that show, it probably has to do with a certain dark lord of the woods but that’s something to explore another day :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

1 Like

alright, thank you isis and aluriel.

also its ok to call me that

1 Like

Your welcome, and duly noted :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra, PM me, I can do it, not sure if you have that access in your profile. :slight_smile:

If you feel your direction has changed significantly, it’s also okay to start an entirely new account, if you do pls PM me from the old account ahead of time to tell me the name, then post in Intros that’s it’s your new moniker, and I’ll update the trust level on the new one and lock the old.

We do ask people not to make double accounts without asking, or for spurious reasons etc., but sometimes people want a clean break and that’s all cool provided you loop the mods in on it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m hanging around for a bit right now. Let me know if you wanna chat about anything.

heyo

Heyo back. looks confused … it sounds like a coyote, but I could swear I hear wet, slimy, slithering noises and a nightmarish gibbering

1 Like

lol them tentacles arent very… inconspicuous are they lmao

1 Like

Nerp. Gotta tuck that shit back in. lol

1 Like

So what’s up with you tonight, Naga?

1 Like

gonna do some rituals. got me some crystals yesterday. im super happy about those

Cool. What crystals did you get?

amethyst, clear quartz, arrowhead obsidian, black tourmaline, carnelian, hematite and tigers eye