Chat Thread

Hey, Arianna! waves in your general direction

2 Likes

Hiyas!! Waves back!! How goes things? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

yummers im a do it.

anyone got any good books on crystal magick

Thanks for the insight, Arianna.

Iā€™ve only started really working on raising my Kundalini, so I canā€™t say whether Iā€™ve actually raised it or not. Iā€™ve had a couple of what I believe are Kundalini spikes, but I donā€™t really know. Just donā€™t have enough experience to say yet.

Think I had something on my kindle. It was pretty basic though. I have the crystal bible it gives a fairly good break down of what they are best for. But thats about all i got. Adam might have some good info.

1 Like

Valkarath, when it feels like you had the most amazing orgasm ever inside your brain ā€¦the one on your shoulders ā€¦then youll know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also you should feel the serpent rising up each level ā€¦chakra by chakra.

1 Like

Sorry, missed this one. Iā€™m good. Howā€™s it going over your way?

1 Like

Thatā€™s an interesting way to put it. lol

I think Iā€™ve experienced it then, I just wouldnā€™t describe it quite the same way. lol

1 Like

Im good thanks! You should also be able to feel it rising chakra by chakra. At least I did ā€¦especially the first couple of times.

1 Like

I can definitely feel it rising up my spinal channel, so I probably did experience raising it a couple of times based on your descriptions. Thanks for sharing, Arianna.

1 Like

Awe, your welcome :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello people of the cheeks :stuck_out_tongue:

For me is was more like an explosion of energy that rises up the spine, anyone had anything similar happen?

2 Likes

Hey, K-L-L ā€¦ hmm, should we just call you Ki-L-L for short? lol

I didnā€™t have the explosion, but I did have the burning sensation. I just breathed into it and the burning sensation eased as it worked itā€™s way up.

I have, however, had the explosion of light in my mindā€™s eye. And Iā€™ve also experienced it as a dragonā€™s eye opening inside my brain.

2 Likes

Ive had the explosion :grin:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fine lol i know my name is mouthfull lol

See for me that happens when i do my shamanic void travel and im about to enter the eye :slight_smile: i call it the eyes of tiamat lol

for me it was the explosion of energy almost like an electric current but more esctasy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Iā€™m getting ripped off if you two are getting ecstatic orgasms out of it. lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m focused on opening my spiritual sight right now, so thatā€™s probably why so much is happening within my old nogginā€™. Iā€™m sure the experience will shift as I do.

1 Like

Practice makes perfect hunty!! lol Hmm try to open the energy but without focusing too much on an individual chakra try and spend the same amount of time on each chakra. So think like 2 mins on each chakra so your not fixated on one!

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, Lam-Lil.

Hey, Iā€™ve gotta go devour me a little of the dying rays of the sun. Have fun. I might stop back around later.

2 Likes

Oohh Ki-Lam-Lil!! I Like!! Sounds Sumerian or Babylonian :smiley:

Ok See Ya Round!! :smiley:

2 Likes