A Witches first left hand summoning!

I am wiccan/pagan and i need powerful help. So my question is i want to do a ritual of summoning evocation or invocation. Can i summon Astaroth, belial and king paimon all in the same ritual maybe not all at once but more like taking turns or would it be a overload of power and disrespect doing one ritual for 3 high powerd daemons/spirits/gods and another question is should i start with the big boss lucifer first?? And then go to the others below him in regards of respect?!

2 Likes

If this is your first one, iā€™d take it a bit slower and do one at time, not that you canā€™t summon more than one itā€™s just easier to focus and put the energy into an individual summoning first. So you show respect individually first to etablish a link which ever one you feel the strongest connection to i suppose. Then as your connection grows stronger with each one, then you can start doing multiple summons. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This is good advice for her ^. I suggest you start with king Paimon first

5 Likes

Ok thankyou very much i was confused and didnt want to piss any of them off lol honestly the reason i meed to summon them is for help with a court case King paimon from what i researched does help you in those matters but what about lucifer? And is belial and lucifer the same?

2 Likes

And why king paimon first jw

2 Likes

Why king paimon first??? Sorry im new to this.

3 Likes

I feel a strong connection with astaroth but from what ive read thats just another name for goddess inanna and isis

4 Likes

Heā€™s an excellent mentor, patient with new mages, and has a large array of abilities. His personality is also very appealing

4 Likes

Here to start your research off :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok i will do my fisrt summoning for him. But what a about his load voice and others thay come with him or is alot thats on google bullshit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you kiss i knew there was a link and alot of people dont know this stuff lol

1 Like

It depends on how you perceive him really or how he thinks you need to. Sometimes he has a soft voice and other times itā€™s raspy and loud. Iā€™m quite new to evocation as well

1 Like

Probably not, IMO itā€™s best not to start assuming spirits are the same entity unless they tell you, approach them as named and even if some may be ā€œmasksā€ of others, that way youā€™re not offending them.

As well as King Paimon, Belial is good if youā€™re the defendent in a court case, or are battling someone over something, I dumped everything I know about him here:

5 Likes

Ok so belial seems pretty amazing thankyou for the info about him. Although i do have one question can you do rituals with these spirits sky cloud ā€œnakedā€ i do not have a fancy robe lol. Ok i already have belials sigil drawn and ready with the perfect spot outdoors. And what do you mean he tested you??? Did he send little nastys ā€œlesser daemonsā€ from his army to you.

2 Likes

Yes, you might be able to do it naked, though if youā€™re outdoorsā€¦?

Heā€™s not one to stand on ceremony for clothing.

Post where I described this.

2 Likes

he tested me also,same way that the Lady eva saidā€¦

in a dream,but he appeared in a grotesque form of some giant dog,strong as fuckā€¦i was in a corner and he was not letting me go to any side,i was trying to get closer to freed him ā€¦he had some kind of rope/chain holding him,he broke that shit and ran behind and then turned and ran in my direction,very fast like we were about to collide and in the last second/milisecond he turned to the right side,he was already at my face when he turned changed the direction and went to somewhere out of the placeā€¦

3 Likes

Sounds like belial likes to test our will or faith. Did you evoke or invoke

Usually evoke.

I donā€™t have a fancy robe either, I just evoke in my t-shirt and jeans. If being skyclad helps you focus and get into the zone, then go right ahead!

2 Likes