Your thoughts on SPIRITUAL feelings?

Long story short I got into asking Lucifer for help over a girl. Ive done obsession spells on her. And had success. Fucked her 5 times. Made her squirt multiple times… Anyway I grew close to Lucifer through all this. Ive asked him to be part of me. I feel him in me. Ive grown in wisdom and patience… My overall goal is to date this women. Have her in love and obsessed and possibly break her heart. But I dont know yet… Anyway weve grown very distant since my Last Obsession jar spell. I put semen, blood and alot of emotion into it. I had a dream where Lucifer told me a fact that I didn’t know. Then he showed me and the girl happily together and then he showed me her shoot me in the chest…

Anyway despite things getting worse. And us not really talking lately. I still feel that he is bringing her to me and that she will be mine… Do you think Lucifer or any other demon you ask for helps lets you know via feelings that a work is being done?

1 Like

I think Lucifer is telling you to be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Obsession NEVER ends well. It always destroys those it touches.

5 Likes

If you want to be with this person for the long-term, I have two pieces of advice for you to consider.

First, I agree with @DarkestKnight that obsession is rarely a good solution. Check out this thread if you want to see how things can go with obsession spells. A better approach would be to encourage genuine passion to develop between the two of you. While passion is a powerful emotion, it is not all-consuming in the way that obsession is. Passion allows for space and honesty, while obsession leads to burnout and unrealistic fantasy.

Second, I find your end goal of breaking her heart to be strange. If you don’t want to be with her forever, that is fine, and there is no need to encourage the development of those feelings between the two of you.

I think it is important to remember that magick has an effect on you, the user, as well. Whether it be for money or for love, you will be influenced by the spirits that you call and the results that you receive. If you do magick to have a partner fall in love with you, it would be naïve to assume that this would not change you as well. You may very well find that her heart is not the only one that becomes broken.

Whatever you choose to do, spending your time worrying about the results will not help you. Lust for result is a common challenge among occultists, and one effective solution is to recall the feelings you had in the ritual associated with your end result. Remember that you performed magick, relish in the power, and then get on with your life. Results will come, in time.

3 Likes

Obsession is a pain in the ass for everyone. If she doesn’t fight the obsession (something you want to put on her) it may end with her shooting you. Literally. And trust me, mate, no amount of magic can stop a bullet. Okay, may be you’re that powerfull, maybe you can stop the bullet. Can you stop the full clip? Because if you can… there is another clip coming.

Try to rethink all of this, since, most likely, you don’t want someone obsessed with you.

Best wishes.