Your MBTI

I’m a shitty ENTP

1 Like

INTP-T 4w5 sp/sx ,seems like INTP are searching for magick,that’s crazy as they are considered as logic and cartesian people,
(But most intp spend their free times on forum and like to tell to the world that they are intp lol maybe that’s the reason of this disproportional representation )

2 Likes

2 Likes

INTP-A - Logician:
https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/aee34d8f14f43

I normally test as an ISTP(J)–so I wonder about there being some kind of bias with this test. It also makes me wonder about everyone else’s results. Or, maybe I’m answering these questions out of context.

2 Likes

I’m INFJ

1 Like

Not taking the test yet again, but the last 3 times I got this one(logician).

3 Likes

I’m INTP as well. I’ve never seen so many INTPs in a mass reply like this. Neato.

3 Likes

I always get ENTP

2 Likes

ENTP always

2 Likes

INTP-A. First took this test 4 years ago and it was also INTP, they didn’t make the difference between INTP-A and T back then though.

2 Likes

I’m INTJ

3 Likes

i’m an INFP (mediator)

1 Like

For those who are wondering what is the little difference between A (Asservative) and T (Turbulent) personality,A tend to be more “integrated”,more confident (in their point of view and the way they think) while T will be more sensitive to any changes (because they are not as confident in their path and accepting it)
In terms of anxiety,the way of dealing with stress is different due to the difference of “way their acquire confidence” but both are sensitive to stress,even though T stress more.
For exemple if you meet someone with the same personality as you but you are T and he/she is A,there is a lot of chance that she/he will appear to you as a confident,easy going people and someone who panic less,but chances are that they will not be as open as you, that’s what I’ve concluded, sry for my english mistakes.

2 Likes

infj-t :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

INTP as well. Though I’m on the brink of extroversion and judgement. I recharge my batteries alone yet I know how to perform and the last factor either fucks me up or I build an empire as an afterthought

Great test. Did you ever get into Jung’s King, Warrior, Magician, Lover archetypes?

3 Likes

so many INTP’s here!

IM FINALLY WITH MY PEOPLE!

5 Likes

INFJ

I was thinking today about how being yourself (using your cognitive functions in the correct order) automatically kills people.

1 Like

Kind of a million same souls as me…ISCZ-5

1 Like

I am:ARCHITECT
(INTJ-A)

1 Like

INTP-T here, I often get INFP, but apparently this test I came out INTP.

2 Likes