¥’Berioth

ENTP-T not very surprised

INTP - A don’t know what it means.

INFJ-T, the Advocate.
I can see why.

Your personality type is:
Logician
INTP-T

I’ve never felt like this test was quite accurate, there are to many stigmas based on typology here and it feels limited. If anything it’s best to based it off your cognitive function stacks. For example, people who flaunter between INTJ and INTP their stacks are completely different. With Ni-Te-Fi-Se and Ti-Ne-Si-Fe. In essence, (Ni) is a perceiving function, and (Ne) is a judging function. Yet INTJ is characterized as a Judging personality despite Ni dom. Why? Because Ni-Te loop. Then there’s also shadow function stacks, ect. But I suppose at the end of the day it’s all just for fun and shouldn’t be taken so seriously. But if you want a more reliable personality test I’d recommend the Big 5.

I’ve said this that the test is biased (which cheap internet ones usually are). I just could not articulate how. But the way people take the test also matters, so we’re still getting a good enough guessitimate despite the bias.

I believe this because more than a handful of people here aren’t familiar enough with MBTI typologies to sway their results.

1 Like

enfp

ENFP…the Campaigner. I’ve taken this test numerous time (various formats) over several years and I always get the same result, it must be so. I’m a big picture fellow with a restless soul that, according to the pictures of the happy lady on that website, likes to climb mountains and get in touch with nature. I’m down with that!

1 Like

1 Like

ENFP-A…hmmm

Intj-a

GODI

God incarnate

INFP-T

That was interesting

1 Like

I got INFP-T, the Mediator. Hmmm. Cool

1 Like

I made test again, and now it’s INTP-T
:rofl: some time ago my test shows me ISTP-T. But i must tell that bouth results describe me good.