Your best affirmations

Hi :blush:.

As I’m doing daily affirmations those days and realized that maybe I don’t prioritize the good things I was wondering for those who does daily affirmations what they are, and with what did you begin ?

Generally I’m repeating “I am successful and deserve it.”

1 Like

“I AM GOD, I AM ONE, I AM EVERYTHING, I AM NOTHING” just a general gist of things when I need to put on my A game for the world. I also like just repeating “BE HERE NOW” to understand and recognize being fully in the moment and not away from life

1 Like

Great affirmations!

1 Like

For BALG post that are forgotten “Bump”

2 Likes

“Get fucked!”
This is an affirmation repeated at all times right around the globe! Someone somewhere is always saying it, so it carries a lot of energy. First thing upon waking, as it both clears the throat and sets me apart from the world.
Sometimes I repeat John Lennon’s mantra in I am the Walrus - “Get fucked! Get fucked! Everybody get fucked!”, over and over again.

Al.

1 Like

Here’s the page I made for that purpose.

@Czar_Lish

1 Like

I read these affirmations from the book: At Satan’s Altar by Marie Ravensoul.

“I accept Satans’s chalice and drink his elixir,
I drink from It eagerly, His essence runs through my veins, I have transformed Into his creation.”

I am a child of Satan-Lucifer. I carry both light and dark within me. He has bestowed upon me great things. I will glorify his names always.”

Love the book!