You muthaf*cken sinners! Repent to Christ now! You’ll burn in hell!

I feel bad for the employees

She is a one holy motherfucker :rofl:

2 Likes

At least they are trained for these types of situations

2 Likes

Fuck how does this go on for six minutes

2 Likes

I died when she said she never brushes her teeth…
You ma’am…are NOT the work of the Lord…lol

4 Likes

You accuser!

3 Likes

LMAO…I’m just trying to get people to repent…
I think she would be a great spokesperson for the craft! She has the anger, energy, doesn’t give two fucks about the law, no filter…

5 Likes

Christianity today is a conglomerate of sects, each with its own dogmas, which are different and sometimes antagonistic from one sect to another. That is, there are countless churches with countless interpretations and, consequently, countless different dogmas (for example, some believe in the Trinity, others deny; some idolize the Sabbath, while others claim that Sunday is the real “day of the Lord” etc.)

I’m always impressed when someone still speaks of Christianity as a universal orthodoxy. Implicitly, this person means “my sect is the right one”, “my interpretation and my dogmas are the real ones”, “it is less bad for you to follow that other Christian sect, but mine is still the right one”.

That is why Jehovah’s Witnesses stand at the entrance to other churches, trying to convert Christians to Christianity.

4 Likes

Interesting. I think she’s on drugs or something. That’s a bit much even for hardcore Christians.

1 Like

No filter except her perception.

2 Likes

She don’t brush her teeth? Well, at least that’s something goo about her. I remember the Guinness Book once had a record of a dude preventing a helicopter from taking off with his jaws. He never brushed or so he said.

1 Like

That’s the nastiest thing ever…let me go brush my teeth again…lol
I have a tenant that her teeth are so bad…they are orange…whenever she calls, I wipe my phone down with lysol wipes because I can feel the gingivitis trying to seep thru the phone…

1 Like

Orange eh? Strangely, the chopper stopper dude’s teeth looked rather clean for someone who claimed to not brush them.

1 Like

You mean it’s common in the US? It’s almost unheard of in other countries.

1 Like

This is a little off the wall. But yes. I have been cussed at a lot and even was threatened by a shoplifter. She told me she was going to wait in the parking lot to kill me because we stopped her from stealing over 1,000 dollars of baby stuff.

I had a customer once ask for a manager. Then she blew up on me. Granted I was going to give her an exchange anyways but she thought if she was abusive it was going to make it happen. That one was so bad that when she left I looked at my cashier and asked if she was like that to her. When she answer was no. She went why did she think she could do that to a manger.

I’ve called the cops, I have kicked people out. I have trespassed people. They are this really Abusive and entitled out look here.

3 Likes

Mothurrr fockurrrrr :pray:

I meant the Bible-thumping kind alone. You’ll see other types of curiosities and crazies all over the world, sometimes parading as communities, traditions and cultures but I was thinking of just the Christian type.

Oh yes. They are like this everywhere. I went to a fair in my local town and they were standing there screaming at people. Like actually trying to fight them.

They attack LGBT :rainbow_flag: all the damn time. There’s a bar here that has drag queens that honestly it’s more us straight women that they will go into and start screaming shoe.

I have been asked if I have been saved walking to the beach too. So what happen here though extreme does happen and I only see getting worse.

They are talking about being bibles back into public school class rooms. My son has asked if that happens if he can be home school.

The shove religion on people is really bad here. And these Christians are so quick to damn to hell. But you know what I like hell maybe I will be happy there :thinking:

5 Likes

Well, it’s not necessarily getting worse but it might be surfacing to be resolved.

1 Like

It is definitely way different when I was younger you didn’t do this stuff. You weren’t like this. You were supposed to love each other.

The country that you are supposed to be free to do as you please just isn’t anymore.

1 Like