YHVH Free Kabbalah

Greetings friends,
I am diving deeper into my personal research of the Sepheroth and the Qliphoth. I have been exploring these concepts for about a year now and I have gained somewhat of a grasp on this form of Theurgy. My question is whether or not anyone has read any books on working through the Sepheroth without calling on Hebrew God names, specifically YHVH. I personally have been using the God names for about a year now and have recently started feeling uncomfortable with it. I consider myself a black magickian and a sorcerer so I would prefer to do the work in my own power and not that of a jealous God. I am in the process of restructuring my practice currently so if anyone can help me by pointing towards books and or web links to work through the Sepheroth with more of a LHP viewpoint I would deeply appreciate it.

-Only knowledgeable and experienced responses please.

4 Likes

Sephiroth includes the names of Yahweh, you’re better off staying with the Qliphoth (though I don’t understand why you’re uncomfortable with Yahweh, lol)

1 Like

It’s possible that was not originally a name for “God” but simply an elemental formula, from a time when magick was less wo-woo and more scientific in nature. I did a post referncing this kind of thing here: Hoover, Jacuzzi, Photoshop - El? And Other Trademarked Godnames

4 Likes

Thank you I will definitely look into this.

1 Like

You can take it in a way that its a representation/symbolism/formula rather than a God.

There are different versions with different Godnames as well.

4 Likes

yArrA, bere. yArrA aşkına!

1 Like

Every time I see a Kabbalah thread I always hope to see your comment lol

2 Likes

or annunaki…

Im having the exact same problem. Few Years with the practice and still not comfortable with “God names” and his human emotions. We need to find a Universal Way to approach The One.

1 Like