Yet Another Introduction Post

Hi everyone! I am new here…and in about every other aspect of Magick.

I’m in my late 30s, and am glad I found this place. As far as background, I grew up in a Christian Pentecostal environment but haven’t practiced or attended anything on that front since I was around 18. In my day-to-day I’m a professional wrestling manager (odd, I’m sure). No real need to hide any of that, and if you guys seem as clever and intuitive as what I’ve read while lurking around a bit, you’d find out if you wanted anyway. :smirk:

I’ve been interested in Magick for years, but have a very, very basic knowledge of things. Recently, it just seems like there’s this ravenous urge to really learn more. To study things. To find out for myself. Nothing that comes to mind has pushed this line of interest and curiosity again— it’s just irrevocably and undeniably THERE. Hopefully, that all makes sense to you guys that have graciously allowed me to be on this forum.

So, in short: I don’t know jack, but also won’t be someone that will pretend they do. I’ve read through a number of threads on here and it seems like a very welcoming and chill group of individuals that know how to do some wonderous things. I’ll make no bones about it, right now I’m just a “tourist” in this world— but I’d like the chance to maybe find a home, or at the very least, sit under the learning tree with some of your topics and threads.

Thanks for your time.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

What areas of magick are you most interested in learning?

2 Likes

Sound like a cool ass dude, welcome :grin:

2 Likes

I’m interested in all aspects, but currently, I’m mostly looking for small, basic spells to turn things in my favor, have good fortune, etc., and anything to do with astral projection techniques.

2 Likes

Well, magick encompasses a lot, so it’s good to narrow down where you want to start :slight_smile:

We have some great beginner resources here so avail yourself of the search function in the upper right, and dive into the plethora of information :slight_smile:

Here’s something to get you started:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @LJ_McGee, glad to have you here. I grew up watching wrestling and was a die hard fan along with my football, so you’re cool peoples in my eyes…

I hope you find what you’re looking for here, everyone’s very knowledgable and friendly and glad to help if you have any questions :wave:t5::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG, LJ.

2 Likes

Welcome @LJ_McGee :blush:

1 Like