Seal of the Sorceror from Kingdoms of Flame ... Wow!

Had this help me get over an asthma attack last night. Worst one in years, and no inhaler or any helpful substances in the house. Sat down in front of the seal and did pranayama for 3 hours…getting into the t/g sync while having a panic attack and lack of oxygen is probably one of the most difficult things Ive done to date.
Finally the seal started flashing and doing its thing, and disappeared for quite a few minutes, I reached out to grab it and see if it was an optical illusion, but it was definitely not there.
When it reappeared, the lines had turned blue and the whole thing looked like it had been covered in glitter. The whole room was illuminated, with shadowy creatures climbing over the walls, and a tall, dark being standing in front of me that would disappear if I looked at him directly.
I heard one thing, and that was “You have discovered how to transmute discomfort, anguish, and fear into pure power, do not forget this”.
I suppose I passed out, I remember waking up around 5 in the morning feeling quite loopy and spent quite awhile in the bathroom coughing up thick glue-like mucus with black and grey spots in it, and went back to bed.
Im not entirely sure what happened here, I have my theories, but what really matters is that today I feel 100% better, without ingesting any substances, and thats amazing.

1 Like

is it really that fucking bad lol

Im glad this thread happened to be resurrected tonight. This symbol did not disappoint and im tempted to read its source material book now. :woman_shrugging: will see 10/10. :ok_hand: