Would you recommend na’amah for a beginner

Once again, my plan is to start from the beginning. So for this purpose I ask this question. Given that tomorrow Is Halloween and a full moon, I’m considering calling on her.

2 Likes

@Uncle-Al recommends her often, but I’ve not personally worked with her.

Depending on where people senses are and if they are skilled with banishing and protection, I’ve been recommending my servitor Luna to people, she’s suitable for the beginner with no or few senses, and will ensure you get the right spirits when you are summoning.

Aside from that, as long as you know how to be safe, I’d say which spirits are suitable for beginners really depends on the beginner.

4 Likes

Whatever entity you feel comfortable working with, Naamah is wife of Azazel and mother to Asmodeus so if you’ve worked with those two you could ask them as well.

4 Likes

When I was interested in the infernal path, both Na’amah and Lilith gave me very protective vibes. Imo the Brides of Samael are good enitires for beginners.

She is a lot quieter than her sister though

I would work with both her and Azazel as a beginner. I adore her. I always thought her punishment was way extreme and I don’t really work with her as much as I should. But if you are going to work with her I would work with him as well. They are both are great no matter the level of your path you are at.

1 Like

I only called her once. It was sometime after a very anxious event so I was far from being in the Best mood. Plus there was the cable was out due to weather. I did a ritual calling to her, but decided to stop half way through because I thought she rejected me. Course, I have a habit of thinking that with females and tend to walk away without giving a chance for a real connection.

1 Like

So here is what I would do. Plus I feel it is more respectful since he is married. Evoke Azazel first tell him your intentions when Naamah ask him if you can work with her. Then ask him for all the advice he can give you on her. If anyone knows her best it will be him.

I have a major major soft spot for her to be honest. Though I should call on her more and worn with her more just because I have such a connection with her.

1st off, her being married to Azazel is entirely new to me.

2nd, I don’t know why, but of all the lhp books I own, I have not seen a rite to azazel once.

3rd, any rite to Na’amah I have access to comes from books on the qlipoth. In which point, azazel is briefly mentioned in the first sphere of Lilith in that he chooses people to work with. But nothing to call on him personally.

4th, I generally avoid married women. There’s a bar in town where I go to work on my novel. A girl works there who I’ve been trying to ask out. I find out she’s married, and never spoke to her again.

1 Like

How do you not know this? Most just google results have them married. That’s really interesting.

Now Noah’s wife was also a Naamah but two different women.

Here is the first google search I got on her. Where it talks about Azazel.

https://occult-world.com/naamah/

Interesting, so she and Lilith were the women presenting the baby to Solomon as a trick.

And she’s a sea spirit?

Wait! It says she favors musicians. But I’m not one.

1 Like

There’s always many books out there but indeed she’s married to Azazel. She’s amazing to work with and even calling on her with permission through Azazel (in my opinion) earns major respect and from my experience I had better results contacting her.

Whether she favors or not that does not mean she won’t work with.

Naamah is dope .all the brides of Samael are

I don’t have any rites to contact azazel.

her being married to Azazel isn’t so much a LHP thing that’s why. You got to remember Azazel, Naamah, Asmodeus, etc they aren’t inherently LHP. People simply can’t do without slapping LHP on everything. So you’ll more than likely find this info outside lhp.

Just as Lilith is the wife of Samael.

3 Likes

Namaah is very awesome. Aside from what was listed here she also aids in psychic abilities and learning divination, skills I would say are essential to the beginner practitioner.

1 Like

Naamah is good for protection