Working with Belial

I was wondering what everyone’s experience has been like with Belial… I’ve been seeing his name out of nowhere and I may try to approach him once more.

Yeah I’ve been seeing his name everywhere, never worked with him though.

2 Likes

He demands you to keep you own stuff straight, he won’t hold your hand. Also sacrifice is key to working with him. A powerful ally, be careful you respect him when calling. I mention this because of your argument with Azazel. They are familiar to each other.

Also I saw you posted you live in the Phoenix metropolitan area. I do too.

3 Likes

[quote=“Jaron E, post:3, topic:9055”]He demands you to keep you own stuff straight, he won’t hold your hand. Also sacrifice is key to working with him. A powerful ally, be careful you respect him when calling. I mention this because of your argument with Azazel. They are familiar to each other.

Also I saw you posted you live in the Phoenix metropolitan area. I do too.[/quote]
I took care of the parasite posing as him actually, it was quite fun

Not necessarily pheonix but I’m not in the business of discussing my specific location. Its just I used to go to church in that area, and I want revenge on said church

1 Like

Have you ever seen the movie Fight Club? Belial is like the tyler durden of the Infernal Empire.

6 Likes

He always delivered what I asked. But it was up to me to be able to keep what he delivered…

1 Like

[quote=“Jaron E, post:3, topic:9055”]He demands you to keep you own stuff straight, he won’t hold your hand. Also sacrifice is key to working with him. A powerful ally, be careful you respect him when calling. I mention this because of your argument with Azazel. They are familiar to each other.

Also I saw you posted you live in the Phoenix metropolitan area. I do too.[/quote]
Not to be rude about what I said its just I’m still on attack mode

A trickster eh?

A trickster eh?[/quote]
No, he didn’t trick me at all. He delivered what I asked. As most of the demons you have to be extremely specific what you want because they do not guess and they do not make assumptions and they do not help you extra if you need more help. And they want you to put some effort in your manifestation too. Belial is wondeful demon, he was there each time for me and made things happend , created the opportunities I asked for. I can’t blame him for my failures, for my lack of confidence in myself and for someone else messing with my opportunities…that’s the thing with the demons, they deliver what you ask and the rest is on you, they won’t babysit you around…if you need more help from them you have to ask again and be very specific…that’s my experience so far

3 Likes

i think i got him. he agreed to help me with my ceremonial magick. i gave him blood

I put everything I know about Belial’s personality in this post, and nothing much has changed, so that describes how I’ve found him to be a little quirky, but I do like him a lot. :heart:

3 Likes

I so love this reply! :joy::joy::joy: Im thinking of working with Belial. I have not yet but have been working with a few other goetic demons using Gordon Winterfield’s book. The weird thing is a few months ago, I had an extremely intense dream that I’m still struggling to understand. The same night I did a ritual with Amon, I dreamt I visited this underground chamber of a wizard demonoligist who was going to help me with my goal.

I remember he showed me round and it ooked like an underground cavern but as if it were a workshop and he was in the process of making pendants and Sigils of demons in different metals. The weird thing is I remember everywhere I looked I saw the sigil of Belial and his name written on the walls in red. I woke up wondering if it meant I should work with him but don’t know why I dreamt of him after evoking Amon.

I hadn’t thought to work with Belial as the powers listed in Winterfield’s book don’t relate to my situation. Can he be used to break up a couple? Because that is my main goal right now…

1 Like

Perhaps, although it’s not really his specialty to do so, it all depends on the situation and one can never tell what Belial might find interesting until your face to face with him, so do divination first before that. if the answer is no then stay with a spirit like Amon, also another reason to do divination is many times employing Belial for certain things is akin to using a nuclear bomb to kill a fly, fun to watch but the fallout might be too much for some to bare. :man_shrugging::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Thanks. Yes - do you mean divination with something like a pendulum? I just wondered if he was trying to make contact with me because I never had a dream like that before.

1 Like

Any form that your confident with, a pendulum is fine, i use one a lot of the time too, but also do a tarot reading or use runes just to verify, if all looks good then i proceed, but i like to cross my I’s and dot my Ts with things that are of utmost importance to me more then others might maybe.

2 Likes

Try Zapar brother dantilion

Its interesting. I havent directly summoned him before (at least in this life) but he seems to allways find a way to answer my questions that I have. But be very weary he is extremely powerful. The second time he contacted me i had horrible deppression for a while. I knew nothing about banishing at the time.

1 Like

But be very weary he is extremely powerful. The second time he contacted me i had horrible deppression for a while.

Hm… When my First Evocation of Abaddon happened, suddenly I became ill (I was healthy for 2 years, without any problems, so it was obviously because of Abaddon’s high energies). Abaddon told me in that times, that I’ll be okay if I let myself a little rest.

But after that, I met Belial very first time (maybe He knew that I’m thinking about Him, His name suddenly possessed me, so even it is possible that He want me to know about His presence), my health became a little worse for days.

It does make any sense.

2 Likes

I find it interesting Abaddon made you ill becuase I know someone who also became ill after summoning Abaddon

2 Likes

He is a really powerful Prince, not really surprising this uncomfortable effect of our meetings (He can cause easily, for He is a Destructive God just like Belial). I know He did not want me to become ill, or if He do, it was a good lesson to me, so who knows. He is my Patron, so…

1 Like