Working with Belial

What can a person expect from her when working with her and what can she expect from the person she is working with?

Due to my migraine problem, I cannot focus and if I meditate on any sensation, headaches begin immediately,So I want my astral senses to develop enough to talk and see with a being, and I want Belial to do that,but what can she expect from me while doing this I don’t think she will develop my senses just lying in bed so I can’t meditate what will she expect me to do.

but what can she expect from me while doing this I don’t think she will develop my senses just lying in bed so I can’t meditate what will she expect me to do then i stay in focus this time black dressed entities coming from flames one after another, invisible faces coming towards me but not to attack but disappear when i turn my head when i stay focused i see it again i’m scared and say go raziel in a low voice it’s all over.

After that hour, I did not experience anything, but I did not understand what happened, I must say that after the ridiculous dreams I had, my fear of demons started with amon screams. I used to approach them without fear, in a kind and respectful way, and then that disappeared because I had some very silly and strange frightening dreams,then i woke up my senses and tried not to be afraid of them but whenever i focus on my senses with my third eye my migraines start in vain i cant meditate guys i need belial or someone else to awaken these senses.

Why do you keep referring to Belial as a she? I’ve never heard of him appearing in a female form :thinking:

Have you tried the gateway symbols?

3 Likes

What will she do

The best thing to do would be to just call on Belial on your own and form your own opinion based on your own experience. Comparing the experiences of others can give you an idea, but your experience may vary. There are dozens upon dozens of threads discussing Belial. I work with Belial on a regular basis and he’ll expect you to get off your ass and do your part to help manifest your desire.

2 Likes

I have three Belial familiars and two of them frequently appear as female. The one first appeared to me as a middle aged, beautiful woman wearing a headscarf and often wears some kind of hooded robe, and the other one never shows her head, but I see her female shaped body.

And yes, I can say the gateway symbols really worked in terms of developing my senses, and they helped me with other demons as well (not just Belial although I did work with Belial first)

i don’t understand what they are doing, Does the presence enable us to see when it seeks, or does it strengthen my astral senses?

This is a thing best worked on yourself. Practice and keep doing magick and it comes to you over time.

While I’ve heard of spirits enhancing the senses of humans super fast, that’s very rare and usually on thier agenda, think “Shamanic sickness” type thing. But by setting your intention and putting energy into it, you make it happen for yourself.

A good entity for his is Dantalion I hear, not so much Belial, as he’s more about freedom and breaking addictions that get in your way than this kind of development that takes hard work and consistent practice.

I have a 6 month goal, I need to reach this goal, dantalion, can I develop my astral senses enough to see and talk to a being?

In 6 months but maybe also less it’s feasible to see and hear spirits with the living/magical imagination. You may practice divination and/or do chakra work. For example, one of the things the Pentagram Ritual do is a visualization training. In some versions of it the magician visualizes the pentagram and the archangels: it’s the same visualization one does when “structuring” an entity e. g. in the incense smoke during evocation.

Yeah fapa is right. All of this works the same “muscles” and improves your access. You can also do exercises where you ask yourself questions, an answer just comes up from your subconscious, it’s very fast so take the answer before you consciously think about it and invent it, then you check the answer for feedback. Over time the accuracy of the answer improves, and you can start asking more complex questions.

It’s this inner part of you that hears and sees the spirits, and tells you what they say and shows you images of what they look like, so anything to improve the communication with the subconscious helps. Even practicing with a pendulum.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing “Belials Gateway Symbols”

I literally called out to him for help a few mins before I saw this post and how I was intimidated contacting him and asked for help. And the next thing I see is this.

I will, but do these symbols allow us to see instant spirits or strengthen my astral senses?

It’s not instant, and these seem to apply more if you have bindings against seeing them, which could also be beliefs.

This fits with the general sense of Belial being a master at removing bonds, and might be why results are mixed… if your reason for limited visionary skills is development related and not about being blocked, this won’t do so much. But, having said that, the energy will follow your intention, and they will help with the getting in practice time aspect as well.

From the post:

His familiars aren’t Belial. lol

Nothing. I just found it confusing as I have never heard of anyone referring to Belial as “she” before.

1 Like

Me neither tbh, and he’s often reported as beings kinda of super chad about it, on the, enormous, fierce and almost bestial warrior end of things in some ways. :joy:

Maybe the OP is simply confused, since he didn’t meet him yet?

Which is probably why stuff like this doesn’t ruffle him either. All yang has a bit of yin in it somewhere that can be picked up on.

1 Like

Not mine but the translation’s fault.

2 Likes

Oh! That makes so much more sense :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t seen Belial in a female form either, but I have heard there’s a female aspect of him.

I tried summoning up Belial just out of curiousity after runins with a guy openly trying to tell people he was trying to summon Belial whenever looking at the pentagrams he carved deep in his arms. I got visions of a yak and a strong odor. I’m still dealing with the residual feeling of however big I take things it ain’t worth shit if it’s not a steady stream. Definitely don’t take it to deep wounds, but maybe Belial had a worthless yak.

Sure, maybe there were a people that had yaks that worked with Belial and you picked them up?

For some peoples, those yaks and other livestock are important, and are the difference between life and death, and Belial has been a fertility god before this. Knowing how the subconscious tends to look at what it finds interesting, and not necessarily what we wanted, consciously, to know, I wouldn’t be surprised. :woman_shrugging: :slight_smile: