Witches Jar with own DNA, yes or no?

Hey,

everywhere is an opinion and I start to get confused. Normally a witches jar is with your urine. Most of the witches say not to use your DNA. Today I read a very sense making post. The jar is the target so it’s better to put our DNA.

What’s your opinion ?

2 Likes

My opinion is that the Jar is not you or the target, it mainly represents your desired end result, at least most of the time. So it depends on what you want to happen, you may or may not include your DNA.

The Jar itself is a symbol, it could represent anything you want. Your desired end result or your target’s mind or heart, a house with all people living there… your imagination is the limit. Whatever you add to the Jar, it must be for a reason or as a symbol for something you have in mind, and you’re the one who decide that.

4 Likes

If I put my DNA other controlled entities can steal it and use it against me. I have live seen what a water nymph can do. It’s like “scotty beam me up”…

1 Like

I also wouldn’t mix rules between modalities. If you’re building a jar according to one tradition, stick to that tradition.

2 Likes

I totally agree with that.

If you believe any entities can steal your DNA and use it against you, then don’t use it. Personally I never heard of it before but probably because it’s a different tradition.

I suggest you follow your beliefs and tradition and design the spell accordingly.

4 Likes

That is the “problem” why I research a lot before “doing” practical magick. I am a bit paranoid and I think that every “tradition” is a light version of that what it really was. I try to find the common ground/the essence and put what the angels whisper/my intuition tells me. It’s experimental. So I want to be sure not to make a mistake. I don’t do a lot practical work. Most of what I do is in my mind. I feel so clueless sometimes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t believe, I know it. I went to someone who works with one. It was not an illusion. He touched nothing. He only called the nymph…The rest was fantastic.

1 Like

Great ! Then by all means follow what you know regardless. I remember I called Nymphs before and I honestly didn’t believe they really exist… Live and learn :smile: I had wonderful experience with them.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are lucky. I’m not that brave :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

How do I get in touch with sirens or nymphs?

1 Like

They fall in love. That was said in our family history. She was a water nymph and fell in love with my great uncle. They lived few years together. Later began to drink a lot and lose his mind. I think he pissed off her.

I think @PrinceX has better info as a sorcerer.

1 Like

It depends on the purpose of the jar for protection or to attract negative energies. Your DNA does not have to be urine if you decide to use the witches bottle for protection as a ward to repel negative energy.

I have used hair, fingernails, coffee or water that I sipped and than released into the jar, just as a starter, you do not need to use urine which personally i find offensive.

Other elements I have used other then my own DNA for a witches bottle include: shells and beach sand, symbol of the water, pennies for a symbol of wealth and prosperity. Various flowers.

There is a great link about witches bottles and all the elements to create and make them and discussing in detail the elements used in the jar, whether for protection or to attract negative energies.

2 Likes