Who's the strongest there is out there?

What was created was everything. Everything that existed. And all it wanted was to be just one thing…one some thing… So it spilt itself into many pieces… And here we all are, Mortals, Gods, Demons, Angels…

2 Likes

The universe just experience itself

2 Likes

What does current 23 mean I’m seeing that number everywhere.

1 Like

@AlphaC
https://www.becomealivinggod.com/sbenqayin/azathoth/

2 Likes

For the outer gods Hp lovecrafts
Asenath mason has some work about them
The book of azathoth is good from what i have heard. Donald tyson work is pretty good as well.

Every entity has things that they are best at. If you want to destroy someone in power, few are said to be more powerful than Belial. But you’d probably find Bune better for bringing wealth. Your question is similar to asking who was better between Mike Tyson and Lance Armstrong.

The “one” that created “ALL” in the first place.

@DragonPhoenix777 Many do not believe that such a being exists

So how did “all of this” come to being? Was it just here and then all of a sudden the first Gods and Goddesses just appeared?

@DragonPhoenix777 I mean Timothy says that the idea that a Supreme Creator being must have created everything is absurd, because if everything has to be created by something else then the Creator must have been Created and that Creator must have been created and so on. Therefore, the reasoning is that some things must have simply arisen from whatever was there before there was anything(The Abyss, The Void, Primordial Chaos, the acausal) or that it is in fact just an infinite regression of things just being created by other things without a Supreme Creator.

2 Likes

For me this question sound awfully similar to what existens before big bang, and another puzzle like but If a god created the entire universe where did that god come from? What created it?
Its a question that probobly cant get a clear answer.
My believe has allways been that all gods and everything that exists is including us is merely a tiny part/aspect of a creative force.
Call it brahma, dao, god or whatever you wont it cant be described since its bigger and beyond our comprehencion.
And If we are all created from this same current (all made in its image), then i would argue If there is a such thing as strongest. We should all have the same strenght, the things that will differ are our skill, our knowledge and our will to use our powers.

3 Likes

Interesting, so basically something from nothing.

1 Like

You are the strongest there is.

3 Likes

'There is always someone above any given entity, and nobody knows where it begins, where it ends.

''But, after all, who knows, and who can say
Whence it all came, and how creation happened?
the Devas (gods) themselves are later than creation,
so who knows truly whence it has arisen?

Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows - or maybe even he does not know.’’ - Rig veda

1 Like

I am told the oldest angel is pretty strong but that is a relative term, stronger in wisdom and knowledge or physical affect? The oldest or grandaddy of all angels is supposed to be Metatron. Yet he is more than that. Not even sure “he” is correct as nobody knows the gender of this being. No way to know absolutely what being is stronger than all beings. I don’t think it is possible really. Just my two cents.

1 Like

download

2 Likes

Obviously Jesus Christ, based on popularity and mass of enslaved zombie worshippers, I would have to say he wins the God game.

2 Likes

The All​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: no one is above the one above all.

What about Shiva?

Any entity you truly believe is TRUE “one and only, truest, highest” god automatically becomes more powerful in your world, in that period of time, than anything else that can affect you, this is referenced in the PGM & Hindu prayer where the mage/devotee, who may otherwise be a polytheist, praises one entity as the Highest - then magickally, you can merge with them as well, to act with(in) their current of power.

This was the great con trick of the monotheistic faiths, to both steal that alignment of the person’s inner Creatior and hang onto it - meanwhile, magicians struggle with it because achieving that level of immersive devotion is hard, especially for people who don’t have close loving relationships with entities.

I have been researching why Catholicism has saints on the order of magnitude it does, the fact they have this model of human AS miracle worker, working in such close alignment with god whilst embodied (as well as after death) seems to be their key.

This bears so little resemblance to the “you may not use graven images” parasitism that lies at the core of the Abrahamic sects it is in many ways a different beast entirely, a worship and embodying of Source in aspects AS love, mercy, etc, and VIA human intervention.

I mean that’s my finding anyway, and no offence intended to our Catholic members. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes