Who Works With Jinns?

Is here any one who works with Jinns? How and what results they got?

2 Likes

I have used this book, despite some typos, it is very informative.

3 Likes

do you know of any other books where they dont have to be binded?

1 Like

did it work?

Jinn Magick: How to Bind the Jinn to do Your Bidding by Baal Kadmon.

For most of us, we tend to hyper focus on beings such as Angels, demons and spirits of the dead etc. But, as you know, there is more out there than that. There is a class of being that is neither angel nor spirit of the dead. They are a parallel entity to humans. The Islamic Satan is one of these beings; which is a departure from the west where the devil is an angel gone rouge. These entities are so intertwined with us that it is impossible to go about our days without having some interaction with them. When things go bump in the night we assume it is one of the 3 classes of spiritual entities we are most familiar with, demons, angels and spirits of the dead etc. However, more often than not, they are neither of these 3. They are unto a class of their own. In folklore they are known as Jinn also known as Djinn. Jinn were brought to light via the religion of Islam, although texts do mention them before Islam. It is from Islamic stories however where we get a clearer picture of what the Jinn are. In fact, modern ideas of the Genie in the bottle is directly from stories about the Jinn. The word genie is derived from the word Jinn. Aladdin when he rubbed his lamp was speaking to a Jinn. In the west, Jinn are very much misunderstood. Often we associate them with demons or devils. Yes, some do have malevolent intent, and as I mentioned the “devil” in Islam is a Jinn, but there are many Jinn who are “good”. They are more like humans than you can imagine, yet they have abilities we do not have, but can harness. In this book, we will discuss not only the nature of and type of Jinn, but also how to bind them to work for you. Before I continue however I’d like to give a warning. Jinn, like other spiritual entities need to be communicated with care. They can grant you what you want, but be careful what you ask for. Jinn are notorious pranksters, you might get what you want, but in a way you really would rather not have it…You have been warned. With that said, let us go deeper into the world of the Jinn

5 Likes

I’ve worked with several. Only for baneful purposes though. I used The Book of Smokeless Fire by our very own S. Ben Qayin. Amazing book.

5 Likes

I’d say it is better to find a spirit you trust and work with him/her than to enslave one through binding.

5 Likes

I prefer The book of Smokeless fire than the Goetia.

1 Like

it was hard to evoke them?

I am interested in Jinns such as feminine Jinns such as Lalla Aisha

http://eshkolhakofer.blogspot.com/2014/07/hahiya-jat-lalla-aisha-she-has-come.html

I think I’ve inadvertently called in some Jinns in the past. Be prepared to see black figures around your house if you want to open up to jinn. They can be that form or reveal what they are to you. Also look and see what Irish people say about “fairies” they sure do sound like jinn. They also are prevelant around fracking areas.

Also I second what some others mentioned. It’s better to create a portal you can control than to “bind”. Make friends but if you don’t give license to depart this is how some people get haunted.

1 Like